Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

28.08.2019 08:46
time Bathurst winner has also sensationally accu Antworten

SALT LAKE CITY -- Staying above water has become a challenge for the Utah Jazz. Injuries decimated the roster almost to the breaking point this season.For Utah, the latest attack from the injury bug meant that only one regular starter, Rudy Gobert, was not sidelined during the teams 106-99 loss to Golden State on Thursday night. Both Gordon Hayward (finger) and Rodney Hood (hamstring) sat out against the Warriors after suffering injuries against Phoenix on Tuesday.George Hill (toe) and Derrick Favors (knee) have already missed several games in a row with serious injuries and Alec Burks (ankle) has yet to play a minute this season. This slew of injuries has messed with the Jazz rotation from game to game and for some reserves to take on much bigger roles than originally anticipated.Jazz coach Quin Snyder acknowledged that fighting against frustration isnt easy but the team is trying to make the best of the situation.Wed like to try to be consistent, Snyder told reporters before Thursdays game. Were trying to keep the defense solid. Its harder to do that when guys are playing extended minutes. Hopefully, theres a silver lining. We got some guys that are getting minutes that may not be getting minutes otherwise.Utah (14-10) is getting increased offensive production from key players that could prove valuable if the starting lineup and playing rotations return to normal soon. Gobert is making the biggest impact. The center has averaged 13.8 points and 13.2 rebounds in December so far. He has finished with double-doubles in three straight games.Colbert totaled a career-high 22 points against the Suns earlier in the week. Then, against the Warriors, he became just the fifth player over the last 20 seasons to record at least 20 points, 15 rebounds and shoot 100 percent from the field in a single game. Colbert finished the game with 20 points on 8 of 8 shooting and collected 17 rebounds.With Hayward expected to return to action on Saturday, the Kings could have their hands full containing the duo. Sacramento (8-13) has lost five of its last seven games -- the latest being a 103-100 defeat to New York on Friday night. The Knicks also beat the Kings 106-98 on Sunday.Sacramento ultimately could not overcome struggles to keep up with New York on the glass. The Knicks finished with a 40-33 edge overall in rebounds, including a 12-6 advantage on the offensive glass.Were giving up a lot of second opportunities, center DeMarcus Cousins said. Not just giving up baskets, but just giving them chances to score. Weve got to correct those things or were going to keep losing close games.If Sacramento can pull off its second consecutive road victory, it will likely fall on the shoulders of Cousins to get it done. He has a recent history of success against the Jazz. In three games against Utah last season, the Kings center averaged 30.0 points and 13.0 rebounds. Mitch Richmond Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-Harry-Giles-Kings-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Peja Stojakovic Kings Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. DeAaron Fox Jersey . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Officially his appeal is over but the Bathurst 1000 fallout is not going away with Jamie Whincup taking aim at Supercars boss James Warburton for playing dirty.The six-time Supercars champion confirmed his Red Bull Racing team (RBR) would not take their Bathurst appeal further after their protest was dismissed on Tuesday night.However, Whincup has ensured his infamous Bathurst finish is still a talking point ahead of this weekends Gold Coast 600 thanks to a no-holds-barred blog.Whincup has finally given his side of the drama in a personal website post, criticising Warburton for slamming RBRs Bathurst appeal as un-Australian.The four-time Bathurst winner has also sensationally accused TV networks of doctoring race audio to suggest he defied team orders and caused the infamous Great Race incident.Whincup on Thursday made no apologies for his blog when he fronted media ahead of the Gold Coast 600.I just wanted to get all the facts from my point of view, he said.Everyone has said their opinion.Now its up to our fan base to make a decision on what is right and wrong.Whincups appeal against a 15-second time penalty that cost him a fifth Great Race on October 9 was dismissed by Supercars National Court of Appeal on Tuesday night in Melbourne.He crossed the line first but was relegated to 11th after being penalised for his role in a late incident that ended the winning hopes of Volvos Scott McLaughlin and Holdens Garth Tander.I would be lying iif I said the appeal had not been a distraction, Whincup said.ddddddddddddIts a speed bump. We will just try and concentrate on this weekend.RBR had seven days after their dismissed protest to decide whether to take their case to the FIA International Court of Appeal - a move Whincup has ruled out.Our whole Bathurst campaign finished at 5pm last night when I posted that blog, he said.It ensured Holdens Will Davison could officially celebrate winning the Bathurst 1000 - 10 days after the race.Whincup described the Bathurst aftermath in his blog as a debacle.Tekno (Davison) not being able to celebrate properly like they should, Whincup wrote.Supercars Australia branding us un-Australian and playing dirty by slamming us in the media.The TV crews cutting radio audio and pasting in over the top of footage laps later in an attempt to further fuel the I dont listen to my team criticism - it is a debacle.Davison said he never felt he would lose the Peter Brock Trophy during the appeal process.I didnt want it to go any further but I was very confident I was safe. There are no hard feelings, he told AAP.Whincup was penalised for making contact while passing McLaughlin on lap 150 at Mount Panorama.He insisted in his blog that the move was on.However, Whincup wants to work with Supercars to improve the penalty process. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz