Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

27.08.2019 10:35
her concerns to him.David Garland, Baylor Antworten

CLEVELAND, Ohio - The Toronto Blue Jays evened the three-game set with a 5-4 win over the Cleveland Indians on Wednesday evening. Below are some comments on matters of interest. BRETT LAWRIE, SECOND BASEMAN? A second start at second base for Lawrie, Wednesday, as he works his way back to the Blue Jays from a sprained ankle suffered on May 28. Triple-A Buffalo beat Syracuse 4-3. Lawrie went 0-4 with two strikeouts. "If we didnt think he didnt have a chance of being an outstanding second baseman he wouldnt be over there, we wouldnt be considering that," said manager John Gibbons. "He came up as a second baseman in Milwaukees (system.) Hes a plus defender, you could put him at shortstop and Im sure he could do a good job. The way were kind of looking at it, if it does develop, you combine him and Reyes up the middle where most of the action is. Youve got two great defenders, with a ton of range, you know they take away hits and thats a big part of this game." Dont expect Lawrie to return before the All-Star Break. If Lawrie is moved to second base, its likely Maicer Izturis and Mark DeRosa would platoon at third base. Edwin Encarnacion is also an option for the occasional start at third. DELABARS FIRST BIG LEAGUE SAVE IN FRONT OF "HOME" CROWD It wasnt how Steve Delabar expected to notch his first major league save but both he and his team will gladly take it. Delabar entered Wednesday nights game with two out in the ninth inning. Casey Janssen had retired the first two hitters he faced but ran into trouble, allowing two singles and a walk before an error was made behind him. Suddenly, Torontos 5-2 lead had been trimmed to 5-4 and the Indians had the tying and winning runs in scoring position. Delabar got Clevelands Michael Bradley to fly out to centre field on his first pitch, ending the game and preserving the victory. "I think you guys pay more attention to it," said Delabar. "I got the ball. I can say that was my first one. Theres not a huge significance to it except for that its the first one." The Indians announced a crowd of 14,134. The loudest fans were cheering for the Blue Jays. "We thought we had more fans here (Wednesday) than they did," said Delabar. "Cleveland, Detroit, I heard Milwaukees a good one, Seattle, all the places close to Canada we get a huge following and its awesome. I remember last year in Seattle I almost thought it was embarrassing because the opposing team had more fans than we did. Then I (got traded to Toronto) the next day and Im like, this is awesome. To have a huge fan base like that is awesome." ROGERS BOUNCES BACK Esmil Rogers pitched six innings, allowing one run on four hits. He didnt get a decision and is winless in four starts since he beat the Rockies on June 18. Still, Rogers has had subpar performances in only two of eight starts since he joined the rotation. After taking the loss on June 24 in Tampa Bay, Rogers pitched six scoreless innings in a 6-2 win at Boston on June 30. Rogers most recent appearance prior to Wednesday was last Thursdays 11-1 loss to Detroit. He was tagged for seven earned runs in five innings. His ability to bounce back, to avoid dwelling on a tough outing, is an important trait. "I try to learn every start I throw," said Rogers. "I learned from my last start against Detroit. I see the video, whats going on, what happened and what I do different. I think I learn a little bit more each start. Using my breaking pitch for a strike and when you got a breaking pitch for a strike you can throw any pitch in any count. Like today, I can throw a slider 3-0, 3-2 for Swisher and I have an opportunity to get people out." The Blue Jays have beaten both of Rogers former teams, Colorado and Cleveland, in the games hes started against them. Harry Carson Youth Jersey . JOHNS, N. Lawrence Taylor Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Black-Doug-Kotar-Giants-Jersey.html?cat=931 . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Daniel Jones Giants Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Eli Manning Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. WACO, Texas -- The former Title IX coordinator at Baylor University says that a top school official told her to never put anything in writing after she sent him a 16-page memo detailing her concerns that her authority and support were still being compromised even as the university had indicated it was trying to make changes in the wake of a series of sexual assault claims.Patty Crawford told 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime that Reagan Ramsower, the universitys senior vice president for operations and chief financial officer, yelled at her in July after she wrote the memo. The segment aired Tuesday evening.He was not happy. And -- I was shocked. I was yelled at. I was told, `Dont ever put anything in writing to me again. You talk to me in person. You call me on the phone. But dont put anything in writing, she said.Ramsower told the television program that Crawfords claim was a complete fabrication.Ramsower said he had 12 meetings with Crawford in the five weeks prior to when the memo was sent and that she had not raised any of her concerns to him.David Garland, Baylors interim president, told 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime that he found Crawfords accusations that Ramsower was impeding her efforts to be untrue and also unfair. ... We have spared no expense in trying to address these issues.As Title IX coordinator, Crawford was charged with enforcing federal standards meant to prevent discrimination based on gender. Her job also included investigating the sexual assault claims.An outside investigation of the Baylor University sexual violence scandal found 17 women who had reported sexual or domestic assaults involving 19 Baylor University athletes sincee 2011.dddddddddddd Those included four reports of gang rapes.The investigation by the Pepper Hamilton law firm in Philadelphia found some players were alleged to have participated in a series of assaults over several years.Baylor has previously said the review found that the football program operated as if it were above the rules.Coach Art Briles was fired earlier this year, as was the athletic director. President Ken Starr was removed from his post by regents and he later resigned as chancellor.Crawford also told 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime that she was denied access to police reports about various complaints that women had filed alleging sexual assault and abuse.She said that when she tried to get Waco police reports she received an email from a university vice president telling her that police do not want the actual police reports turned over to Title IX. Crawford said she could be apprised of what was in the reports but that the reports were off-limits.Ramsower said one of the reports by university police about an alleged gang rape in 2013 involving two football players stayed with the police department.That was -- that was a significant failure to respond by our police department. Theres no doubt about it, he said.Ramsower said the individuals within the police department who failed to notify him about these reports of sexual assaults are no longer employed by Baylor.Garland apologized for how victims were treated.I am so sorry that we did not treat them right. And we will not ... let this happen again, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz