Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

27.08.2019 10:34
the run of play since mid-July. Antworten

Jared Sullinger and the Toronto Raptors have struck a one-year deal believed to be in the $6 million range, league sources tell ESPNs Marc Stein.?On Monday afternoon, Sullinger broke the news himself by tweeting WE THE NORTH#0 and changed his Twitter avatar to a Raptors logo.The Celtics rescinded a $4.4 million qualifying offer to Sullinger last week in order to clear the necessary cap space to sign Al Horford to a four-year, $113 million contract.Sullinger could potentially start alongside center Jonas Valanciunas in Torontos frontcourt next season.The Raptors, who are coming off a franchise-best season in which they won 56 games and advanced to the Eastern Conference finals, had been seeking to upgrade at the power forward spot for a while.Toronto lost Bismack Biyombo to Orlando in free agency and did not possess significant salary-cap space after locking up cornerstone DeMar DeRozan to a five-year, $145 million deal.Sullingers scoring and playing time both dropped last season. He averaged 10.3 points, 8.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists over 23.6 minutes per game. Bostons crowded frontcourt and penchant for small- ball lineups limited Sullingers playing time, but the decreased minutes suggested the Celtics did not have confidence in leaning on Sullinger, who endured a rough postseason against an athletic Hawks front line.Celtics coach Brad Stevens said Sunday that he believed Sullinger would find another home quickly.I think Jareds a really good player, and I think Jared will continue to be a really good player, Stevens said. Obviously when we got Al [Horford], that made us make hard decisions. And the thing that stinks about that is having to move on and move forward, both for him and us. But hell do great. Jareds one of the more talented guys being able to get the ball off the glass, and hes got a beautiful touch and hes a good guy, and so I think hell do well.Im hopeful this move will benefit him as well, and I think it will. Well see where he lands, but I know theres a lot of interest in him based on how my phones been ringing and everybody elses, so Im sure hell land where he wants to and do exceptionally well.Sullinger earned $2.3 million last season before reaching restricted free agency.? Vince Carter Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Kyle Lowry Raptors Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Norman-Powell-Jersey/ . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Norman Powell Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Marc Gasol Raptors Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Tasmania 4 for 93 trail Victoria 415 (Harris 115, Handscomb 78, Wade 78, White 64, Bird 3-75, Milenko 3-98) by 322 runsScorecard Jackson Bird and Peter Siddle both performed admirably in their Test auditions on a rain-affected second day at the MCG, where play continued until 10.30pm in an effort to make up lost overs. At stumps, Tasmania were struggling in their first innings on 4 for 93, with George Bailey on 25 and James Faulkner on 14, and they still trailed Victoria by 322 runs.It was a difficult evening session for Tasmanias top order against the pink ball as Siddle and his pace-bowling colleagues Chris Tremain and Scott Boland proved hard to get away. Siddle sent down 10 typically miserly overs and picked up 1 for 17, bowling Beau Webster for 20 after Tremain had earlier trapped both Tasmania openers - Caleb Jewell and Ben Dunk - lbw cheaply.Daniel Christian also chipped in with the wicket of Alex Doolan, lbw for 21, and it meant a mountain of work remained ahead of the Tigers at the halfway point of the match. The Bushrangers had resumed the day on 4 for 351 and batted for a further 22.dddddddddddd2 overs for the loss of their final six wickets, putting on 64 runs in that time.Matthew Wade was lbw to Simon Milenko for 78 and Cameron White was caught for 64 off the bowling of Bird, who had been tidy on day one without gaining many rewards. Bird also had Christian caught behind for 3 to finish with 3 for 75 from his 30 overs, which included 10 maidens, and ahead of Fridays naming of Australias squad for the first Test against South Africa it was a solid performance.The likelihood is that Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood will be joined by Nathan Lyon and one further fast bowler in the WACA Test, with Bird and Siddle both leading candidates having played on Februarys Test tour of New Zealand. It is possible that both men will be named in the squad on Friday before the final XI is chosen closer to the match. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz