Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

21.08.2019 11:06
combine my racing commitments with sp Antworten

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. -- Paul Broadhurst shot a 6-under 66 at Pebble Beach on Friday to take a two-stroke lead after the first round of the PGA Tour Champions Nature Valley First Tee Open.The 51-year-old Broadhurst won the Senior British Open at Carnoustie in July for his first victory on the 50-and-over tour. He won six times on the European Tour and played in the 1991 Ryder Cup.With the seniors playing alongside boys and girls from The First Tee programs throughout the country, Broadhurst had 6-under 30 on the front nine in his first professional round at Pebble Beach.Actually, hit the flag on my second shot on the first, Broadhurst said. Could have gone in, I guess, but rolled 6 feet.He cooled off on the back nine, making two birdies and two bogeys.Front nine, I played really well, as good as Ive played since winning the British to be honest. Thats been, you know, been a bit of a struggle since winning, so it was nice to hit some good shots today and put a good score on the board.U.S. Senior Open winner Gene Sauers , Craig Parry, Jay Don Blake, Kevin Sutherland and Tom Pernice Jr. were 4 under. Sauers, Parry and Blake shot 68 at Pebble Beach, and Sutherland and Pernice shot 67 at Poppy Hills.Sometimes playing late in the afternoon like this, that poa annua is tough to make those putts. ... Its scary, its scaring me. But I played great, I hit the ball good. I hit my 3-wood good off the tee a few times and made some putts and Im pleased to death where I am.Sutherland is from Sacramento.This is my version of a home game, Sutherland said. When I was a kid we played a lot of tournaments down here.Bernhard Langer opened with a 70 at Poppy Hills. The 59-year-old German star leads the tour with four victories this season.Tom Watson, the runner-up last year who won the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am twice and his only U.S. Open at Pebble Beach in 1982, had a 75 at Poppy Hills. The 67-year-old Hall of Famer had two double bogeys, a bogey and one birdie.Defending champion Esteban Toledo had a 73 at Pebble Beach.John Daly had two triple bogeys in a 74 at Pebble Beach. Fellow major champion Vijay Singh had a 75 at Pebble Beach, making three bogeys in a birdie-less round.Broadhurst played alongside the First Tees Brandon Pozzie of Bradenton, Florida.Really nice guy, Brandon, Broadburst said. Really acquitted himself really well. Plays off a 3 handicap, hits the ball really nicely. Got a little bit unlucky, but around here it can eat you up a little bit, Pebble. Looking forward to tomorrow at Poppy and well have another battle around there. Drew Bledsoe Youth Jersey . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Rob Gronkowski Womens Jersey . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Tedy-Bruschi-Patriots-Jersey/ . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Irving Fryar Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes.Manor will run development driver Jordan King and Rio Haryanto during next weeks Pirelli tyre test in Abu Dhabi. The test, which takes place two days after Sundays grand prix at the Yas Marina circuit, will give King his first opportunity to drive an F1 car.The Development Driver role has been a fantastic opportunity for me this season and I have enjoyed and benefited from every minute spent with the team, the 21-year-old Briton said. The European rounds of GP2 Series mirrored the F1 races, so it was very easy to combine my racing commitments with spending time shadowing the Manor drivers and engineers.In Austin and Mexico, I was able to fully immerse myself in the F1 environment and Im learning about how things work on and off the race track.Naturally, what Ive been looking forward to most is the chance to drive the MR03B, and I cant wait to bring everything Ive learned together in Abu Dhabi next week.Haryanto has already taken part in two young driver tests with the team, in 2010 and 2012. Rio Haryanto first tested for Manor in 2010 Im really looking forward to being back with the team at the Abu Dhabi test, the 22-year-old Indonesian said. In many ways it is essentially the same team, although the car is quite different.I feel much better prepared for this test, and after a very competitive season in GP2, I cant wait to show how much I have developed to becoome a more complete driver.ddddddddddddThis season, both drivers are competing in GP2 Series, with Haryanto currently fourth and Jordan 12th in the drivers standings ahead of the final rounds, also in Abu Dhabi this weekend.We look forward to providing Rio and Jordan with the opportunity to drive the MR03B in Abu Dhabi next week, team principal John Booth added. For Jordan, this is a planned part of his 2015 role as Development Driver, following a season spent with the team in an educational capacity.Rio has of course driven two of our cars in previous tests. In 2010, he was considered to be at the very tender age of 17 years old, but we knew he had an exciting future ahead of him.Both drivers have extensive experience of running Pirelli tyres in GP2, and specifically the many GP2 tests that have been held in Abu Dhabi, so this leaves them well placed to help us play our part in Pirellis evaluation programme next week. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news and results from the world of F1, direct to your mobile Watch the Abu Dhabi GP live on Sky Sports F1. Race-show coverage begins at 11:30am on Sunday with lights out at 1pm. Watch all three days of the Abu Dhabi GP for £10.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Also See: Lowdon & Booth exits confirmed Manor attracts US interest ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz