Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

20.08.2019 06:48
of Russia were third at 187 Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Vikings worked out multiple kickers Tuesday but are now planning to stick with Blair Walsh, a league source told ESPNs Adam Schefter.Walsh, 26, missed an extra point and had a 46-yard field goal blocked in the Vikings overtime loss to the Lions on Sunday, ushering in a fresh round of unrest after he went three games without a missed kick. Walsh has now missed more extra points (three) than any other kicker in the league this season, and his 75 percent success rate on field goals is tied for 25th in the league.Its been a tough calendar year for Walsh.?His playoffs miss against the Seattle Seahawks cost the Vikings a chance to beat the two-time NFC champions in the wild-card round.?He missed an extra point and two field goals in the Vikings season-opening win this year, missed another extra point against the Panthers in Week 3 -- which led coach Mike Zimmer to admit he went for two points later in the game because he was worried about the kicker -- and missed another field goal in Week 4 against the Giants.On Monday, after Walshs two misses, Zimmer said the Vikings were bringing in a group of kickers for tryouts. Those that came in Tuesday were?Randy Bullock, Travis Coons, Kai Forbath, Zach Hocker, Marshall Koehn and Aldrick Rosas.When asked why the team decided to try other options, Zimmer said, You havent been watching all year?Later, the coach added, At some point in time, you have belief and confidence in guys because you know what theyve done in the past. You know what theyve done. Weve missed three extra points this year, weve missed several field goals. The way our games are being played, theyre probably going to come down to a lot of close games, I hope so at least, anyway. We have to look at all avenues as far as what gives us the best opportunity to win football games.Walsh, who won widespread praise for the way hed handled his miss against the Seahawks, made it clear Sunday that hed grown tired of questions about his missed kicks.?Its not that Im frustrated with you. Its just, you guys have got to understand, what do you want the answer to be? Walsh said. I want to be there for my team. Of course I want to make it. But come on. You guys ask the same questions every week: Did you make it? Why didnt it go in? I mean, if I had the answer right away, Id tell you. Im confident in what Im doing. I know that Im going to be fine. But its tough right now.Information from ESPNs Field Yates was used in this report. Shkodran Mustafi Arsenal Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Henrikh Mkhitaryan Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. http://www.footballarsenalstore.com/Women-Emiliano-Martinez-Arsenal-Fc-Jersey/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Matteo Guendouzi Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Carl Jenkinson Arsenal Jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Philadelphia 76ers guard Jerryd Bayless is likely to miss the first month of the regular season while he recovers from a torn ligament in his left wrist, sources told ESPN.The team announced last week that Bayless will not have surgery on his wrist, but did not put a timetable on the injury.Bayless signed a three-year deal with the Sixers in the offseason after averaging 10.4 points and 3.1 assists with Milwaukee in 2015-16.He was the front-runner to start at point guard, but suffered the injury prior to the first preseason game and hasnt played any exhibition games.ddddddddddddWith Bayless out of the lineup, Philadelphia coach Brett Brown will go with second-year player T.J. McConnell and veteran Sergio Rodriguez at point guard.Brown is also without No. 1 overall pick Ben Simmons, who had surgery to repair a Jones fracture of the fifth metatarsal of his right foot on Oct. 4, and big man Nerlens Noel,?who was expected to have minor surgery on his left knee on Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz