Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

13.08.2019 12:11
Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said Antworten

Each week, Ill write about the sport I love: college basketball:Congratulations to Kansas coach Bill Self, who became the winningest head coach inside Allen Fieldhouse as Kansas basketball opened its home schedule with a 86-65 win over Siena. Self improved his record in Allen Fieldhouse to 207-6 (.972) after passing Ted Owens on the list.The basketball court dimensions have not changed for many years. Players have become faster, bigger and stronger. There are a lot of big bodies on the court, and it is time to change the college basketball rules. I believe we need to have six fouls for disqualification instead of five. There are so many games where players pick up two fouls in the first half and have to sit down. I think the quality of play would be even better if these kids got the chance to stay in.Life is easy when you make good decisions. It is a nightmare when you make bad decisions. Ask Austin Nichols, who was dismissed by Virginia after transferring from Memphis.Dayton suffered a blow when Josh Cunningham was hurt late in the win over Alabama. Cunninghams slam on a fast break with five seconds to play was the last basket. He was fouled but left the game in the arms of two trainers. He landed awkwardly after the dunk. He will be out three months. That definitely hurts the team.Everybody in the SEC is playing for second place. Kentucky is that good!The Gavitt Games, pitting the Big East against the Big Ten, provided some excitement. Games like Villanova over Purdue, Creighton over Wisconsin, Seton Hall over Iowa and Maryland over Georgetown were good early contests for the sport. The conferences finished tied as Minnesota beat St. Johns to even the score. Nike Air Force Ones Sale . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. http://www.airforceforsalecheap.com/ . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Niki Lauda has apologised to Lewis Hamilton for his dramatic engine failure in Malaysia and insisted Mercedes certaintly do nothing against him after the world champions explosive comments to the media.Hamiltons hopes of a fourth world championship were dealt a major blow in Sepang as his engine went up in a ball of flames 16 laps from the end, giving Nico Rosberg a 23-point lead with five races to go. The Englishman has suffered a spate of engine failures this season and after the race questioned Mercedes, saying someone doesnt want me to win in the TV pen.When asked how he reacted to Hamiltons comments Lauda, the teams non-executive chairman, replied: Im really upset about myself and my organisation because we shouldnt let him down with an engine failure. Engine failures can happen but we have to analyse more carefully what went wrong.It was a fairly new engine, so it was not something old we put in his car, so we did everything possible to make him finish all the races. What went wrong? I do not know, we will find out and correct it. I feel persoonally very sorry about him and these things can happen.ddddddddddddLauda is certain he can convince Hamilton there is no hidden agenda to deny him the world championship.I can convince him and say certainly we do nothing against him. We are people working for him, we are proud of him and these things happen.From our point of view we do everything possible that he finishes the race and he has finished so many races, he won already two championships so on this side we are well balanced. Unfortunate that it happened to him, I will apologise and then we have to keep on going.The Austrian thinks he can lift Hamiltons spirits in the short turnaround before the Japanese Grand Prix in seven days time.I take him to Japan tomorrow morning in my plane and then I hope I can bring him up because the championship is over when the last race is over. So 23 points is a lot he has to gain but you never know what happens to the other guy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz