Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

08.08.2019 11:34
general manager Trent Baalke and left tackle Joe Staley Antworten

Andy Murray marked reaching the summit of world tennis by beating big-serving American John Isner in three hard-fought sets in the BNP Paribas Masters final in Paris to secure his eighth ATP Tour title of the season.The 29-year-old Scot, already assured of the No. 1 spot for the first time in his career before Sundays 6-3 6-7 (4/7) 6-4 win against 6ft 10 in Isner, will now prepare for next weeks World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London.Murray will enter the season-ending showpiece event for the worlds top eight players 405 points ahead of Novak Djokovic, who had spent 122 consecutive weeks as No. 1 from July 2014 before his quarterfinal defeat in Paris to Marin Cilic.Im not so much thinking about finishing the year as world No. 1, Murray told Sky Sports after his victory over Isner in two hours and 18 minutes.I wanted to try and get there if possible, but I want to just play well at the O2.I feel like some of the years there Ive not played my best tennis, maybe not done myself justice, so I want to go and play good tennis.It doesnt guarantee winning against the best players in the world, but I dont want to finish the year on a bad note having not played well there.So Ill get a few days rest now and start preparing for that and hopefully finish well.Isner produced some inspired tennis, especially in the second set, but Murray was clinical, saving his best moments for the biggest points.The Briton clinched his only break points in the first and third sets at the first attempts to seal the 43rd tour-level title of his career and his 14th ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title.Murray paid tribute to his family and support team after his victory.To my team and all of my family, who are watching back home, this has been an incredible journey for me to get to the top of the rankings, I couldnt have done it without you, he said.Thanks to them for all their hard work. They make a lot of sacrifices to allow me to compete and travel the world.A big thank you to all of you and Ill keep working to keep getting better.Murray said he did not feel more nervous than usual after Milos Raonics withdrawal from their scheduled semifinal clash on Saturday due to a leg injury had seen the Scot overhaul Djokovic at the top of the rankings.I actually felt pretty good, he added. I was nervous before the match, I had a good practice this morning.I obviously wanted to come out and try and win this event. Ive never won here before.It was a tournament, before last year, that Id always struggled at. Id never got past the quarterfinals so I wanted to try and win and managed to and I want to keep going.Its been a great year and I want to try and finish it as well as I can. Josh Manson Jersey . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. John Gibson Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/John-gibson-ducks-jersey/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Jean-Sebastien Giguere Ducks Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Jakob Silfverberg Ducks Jersey . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Participating in an NFL practice for the first time since 2014, San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Anthony Davis uttered a common refrain at training camps around the league.Yeah, Im in the best shape Ive ever seen, Davis said.Unlike many players, though, Davis was able to offer some statistical evidence of just how far he has come from when he last played in an organized football game.[In 2014], I played at about 365-370 [pounds], Davis said. Right now, Im about 332.Following a surprised response from one reporter, Davis looked up and smiled.I dont know how I played at that weight, either, Davis said.Davis abruptly announced his retirement in June of 2015, saying he hoped to get away from the game for a year or two to let his body and mind heal.The NFL reinstated Davis on Saturday after he applied earlier in the week. Given the benefit of hindsight, Davis said he still believes his decision to walk away was the right one.I didnt miss it right away, Davis said. I had a lot of work to do on my mind and body, so I knew it wasnt ready to come back and play, so missing it wouldnt have done me any good.During his year-plus away from the game, Davis occasionally chimed in on social media with perceived shots at the organization, general manager Trent Baalke and left tackle Joe Staley.Before the NFL draft, Davis suggested that the Niners should take an offensive tackle with their first-round pick. Asked about it Sunday, he implied he was hoping to cajole the Niners into doing what he wanted.That was me trying to manipulate emotions to get what I wanted at that time, Davis said.Asked what he wanted, Davis declined to elaborate.It doesnt matter now, he said. Im here, Im happy and were moving forward.Upon his return to the team, Davis began patching up whatever issues remained with the appropriate parties, including aa long conversation with Baalke.ddddddddddddYou can put all of that stuff to rest, Baalke said. We had an excellent conversation. Everythings in actions. Words are words.A.D. and I have had a pretty good relationship, a special relationship, dating back to 2010. Thereve been times when weve gone at it, and he understands why and we move on.Me and Trent, we get into it sometimes, but our relationship is fine, Davis said. So we have a special relationship. Sometimes we bump heads and we get past it. He understands.Staley said he and Davis also had the necessary discussions to wipe the slate clean.We have had all the conversations we need, Staley said. Im excited hes back on the football team. And any conversation that he has is for him and weve worked everything out we need to work out. Were all excited hes back on the football team.Davis spent Sundays practice working with the third team at right tackle. Coach Chip Kelly has made no promises to Davis, only emphasizing that he gets to work from a blank canvas.I told him hes got a blank slate, just like every other player and just like every other coach here, Kelly said. Were all new. I wasnt here in the past.For me to walk in, its not fair to him for me to have some preconceived idea of what he is because of something that was written or something that he said or whatever. I dont really get involved in that aspect of things. Its really the face-to-face meetings and the talks that Ive had and theyve been minimal, but theyve been productive. So, well see where he is and thats how I approach it with everybody. On Day 1, respect is given and then over time, trust is earned. So, well see how that goes. But, I was encouraged in my initial conversations with A.D. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz