Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

08.08.2019 11:34
e most, but his sixth straight doubl Antworten

Gary Ballances Test return is in doubt because of a groin injury which caused him to miss Yorkshires NatWest T20 Blast tie in Derby on Sunday.Ballance was a surprise call-up for Englands squad for the first Test against Pakistan at Lords after striking a defiant century - his first of the season - in Yorkshires defeat against the new Championship leaders Middlesex at Scarborough.He will now be closely monitored by Englands medical team ahead of the Test and, although he is making confident noises about his fitness, Yorkshires director of cricket, Martyn Moxon, warned that his recovery could not entirely be taken for granted.Moxon said: Garys got a bit of a tight groin which he sustained on Friday in the T20 against Birmingham. At this stage, we dont know whether he will be fit for the Test, but he may be okay.Jason Gillespie, Yorkshires coach, was a touch more optimistic, suggesting Ballances absence was just precautionary: He just pulled up a little bit stiff after Friday - I dont see any problem, he said.Ballance was brought back into the Test fold for the first time in a year, inviting further examination of a technique which was unravelling towards the end of his first spell in the Test side but which he has insisted is adequate and refused to adjust to any great extent. Paul Kariya Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Cam Fowler Ducks Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/John-gibson-ducks-jersey/ . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Anaheim Ducks Jerseys . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Ryan Kesler Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- When it comes to NFL officials, New York Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr . has a hard time holding his tongue.Three days after complaining about the work of referee Terry McAulay and his crew in New Yorks loss to the Steelers in Pittsburgh, Beckham was asked about coach Ben McAdoo seemingly backing him up on Monday.Beckham had said after the game he did not want to see McAulay and his crew at another game this season.While McAdoo did not criticize the officials, the rookie head man said the Giants intended to ask the NFL for clarifications on some rulings in the game, and there were a lot of them.Beckham, who has 75 catches for 1,015 yards and eight touchdowns, said Wednesday that he wasnt surprised by his coachs comment.Beckham, who seemed to be grabbed around the waist a few times before passes reached him, then went off again.Like I said, everyone knows whats going on on the field, the 24-year-old said. Everyone cann see it.dddddddddddd Stevie Wonder can see it. It just is what it is. You cant do anything about it. Theres no point. I shouldnt have even brought it up. Its always a lose-lose situation. Either youre speaking out on it and trying to defend yourself or the other way around in which youre complaining.Either way it goes, I shouldnt have ever brought it up, Beckham said. Nothing is going to change. No calls are going to be made because of what I say now. You just have to keep playing. You know what youre going against. Its the Giants against everyone. I wouldnt want it any other way.Sunday, the opponent for Beckham and the Giants (8-4) will be the Dallas Cowboys (11-1), who have won 11 straight after losing the season opener to New York.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz