Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 06:38
over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night Antworten

MONTREAL -- Carey Prices season debut will have to wait a little bit longer.The Montreal Canadiens starting goaltender has missed his teams first two games with illness and, while he skated Monday morning with goaltending coach Stephane Waite after an off-ice workout, he didnt practice with his teammates and wont dress for the Canadiens home opener against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday night at the Bell Centre.Backup Al Montoya will make his third straight start.Hes been great, Shea Weber told NHL.com of Montoya. I think you guys have seen how good hes been. Hes been real solid for us. Obviously its a nice guy to have back there when Price is not feeling so well, a guy that can step up and do the job that hes done.The Canadiens (1-0-1) return home after earning three of four points to open the season, including scoring three unanswered goals against the Senators after trailing 2-0 to take the lead before Ottawa tied it late and clinched the extra point in the shootout.Were all looking forward to this game tomorrow, Montoya told NHL.com. Its a new group and were looking forward to stepping in front of the home fans. For me personally, its a chance to play at home in front of great fans in a great building.Those fans will include rookie defenseman Mikhail Sergachevs parents and younger sister, who are making the trip from Russia.Its the best moment of my life and of their lives, too, Sergachev, the Canadiens first-round pick (ninth overall) at the 2016 NHL Draft, told the teams website. They put me in hockey. Im their son and theyre so proud of me. This is special.The Penguins (2-0-1) land in Montreal looking to bounce back after a 4-3 setback in overtime on Monday night at PPG Paints Arena. Center Matt Cullen, who has been filling in on the top line while Sidney Crosby recovers from a concussion, scored his first of the season in the loss. That upped the 39-year-olds early-season totals to three points, tying him with Evgeni Malkin and youngster Conor Sheary (one goal, two assists each) to lead the defending Stanley Cup champions.Cully just plays the right way, coach Mike Sullivan told the Penguins website after the game. He plays hard. Hes a smart player. His energy doesnt seem to dwindle.Pittsburgh held a 2-0 lead in the first period before falling into penalty trouble, leading to a 5-on-3 goal against, the second one the Penguins have allowed so far this season. They also went down two men in the third period but Marc-Andre Fleury kept the puck out.Weve got to be more responsible with our sticks, Sullivan said to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. We cant put ourselves in position where we give the referees the opportunity to make those type of calls. The timing of a few of them were tough for us.Tuesdays tilt is the first on the road for the Penguins. One question heading into the back-to-back set centered on who will get the nod between the pipes. While Fleury got the nod on Monday, Sullivan hadnt committed to a starter for the second half following the loss. Fleury has historically been the starter in his home province and could get the call again after facing 31 shots against the Avalanche.If not, the Penguins will go with Mike Condon, whom they picked up on waivers from the Canadiens last week. If Condon gets the start, it will be his first in a Penguins uniform. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Nike Air Max 1 Dames Sale .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http://www.airmax1salenederland.com/ . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Nike Air Max 1 Dames . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Nike Air Max 1 Kopen Nederland . LUCIE, Fla. Rafael Nadals powers may appear to be on the wane, but the 14-time major winner believes the next star of the mens game is already right under our noses.Nick Kyrgios is already at the top, Nadal told fans at a Q&A session during a Tommy Hilfiger press conference in Madrid on Nov. 28. [He is] a player who has an unbelievable potential. He has focus on himself, and can become world No. 1 and win a Grand Slam.The Australians season ended in October after he initially copped an eight-week ban from the ATP Tour for tanking during a second-round defeat in Shanghai.Kyrgios suspension was reduced to three weeks though, the ATP said, after he agreed to see a sports psychologist. The 21-year-old has been featuring for the Singapore Slammers in the International Tennis Premier League over the off-season.[Andy] Murray had an amazing final part of the season, but I suppose that players who didnt win a Slam so far, it means the younger players want to do it, Nadal added. Its an era of transition where two good generations combine together.Mine won a lot. Four players of almost the same age [Nadal, Roger Federer,, Murray and Novak Djokovic] did so many great things.dddddddddddd Now it comes a high-level new generation that every year will be even more competitive and ready to fight for important things.Nadal also singled out Thanasi Kokkinakis and Alexander Zverev as hot prospects.You will need to see how Kokkinakis will evolve. He suffered an injury, and we dont know how he will come back, but he has the potential to be at the top, he said.To me the one that has more chances is Zverev, a complete player in every aspect of the game. I think he will be one of the strongest players.As with Kyrgios, Nadals season ended prematurely in October, when he opted to rehab a nagging wrist injury, which saw him withdraw from the French Open and miss Wimbledon.Im practicing much. I am in the middle of the preseason, and at the moment everything is going well, added the Spaniard, who will feature in an Abu Dhabi exhibition match on Dec. 29. I am willing to work, and so far I manage to do it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz