Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 06:38
giving my place to another person Antworten

Rio -- Somebody had to be fourth, and its me.One of Indias greatest Olympians brought the curtain down on a stellar career at the Olympic Shooting Centre in Rio on Monday. And his interaction with the press at the end of some heart-stopping final moments in his sport summed up his simplistic approach to two decades as one of Indias best.Abhinav Bindra leaves the biggest stage -- he had announced before the 2016 Olympics that these Games will be his last outing in competitive shooting - with a third final appearance in five Olympics outings in the 10m air rifle event. He came within a whisker of ensuring a podium finish, before a shoot-off saw him lose out to eventual silver-medallist Sergiy Kulish of Ukraine.In defeat, as in victory in 2008, Bindra maintained his characteristic equanimity.The shoot-off at the very end is a lottery. I decided I had to be aggressive, Bindra told reporters after the event, before giving an insight into how his ability to adapt has made him such a consistent shooter.?I shot a 10.0; the other guy shot a 10.5 and so it is. When I arrived this morning, the table I was sitting on collapsed and my sight [the device placed on top of the gun to help a shooter take aim] broke. I replaced it with the one I use in India, but that was okay. Yes, my a** is hurting, he shrugged and told reporters.?Three Olympic finals in my career (is) not bad. I didnt think I would reach even one. Sport is not maths. I am very surprised at how far I have come after London.It is easy to say I could have won a medal, but it didnt happen. Thats the reality, so lets accept it and move on.Despite missing out on a medal, Bindra was overall pleased with the fact that so many people were taking a renewed interest in the Olympics.?Were getting there. Theres more enthusiasm towards the Olympics now and I hope it continues to rise, he told ESPN. We shouldnt be fixated to one sport. The Olympics come once in four years, and every athlete works very hard towards that. Its so special in ones career.?Theres no disappointment (among the shooters). Everybody comes with expectations of their own, and is putting their best foot forward. There are so many athletes competing for just three medals, its bloody hard. Hopefully well come back with more (medals) in the next few days.When asked about whether his decision to retire was reversible, his reply was as much classic Bindra as an answer could be.I have a rifle on sale. Do you want it??No, I firmly believe in giving my place to another person. We have a lot of talent back home. I dont want to hang on for just the sake of hanging on.?Maybe Im better at something else. If Im bored at home, Ill probably just log on to ESPN.com. Air Max Goedkoop Heren . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Air Max Nederland . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. http://www.goedkopeairmaxnederland.com/ . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Air Max Korting . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Air Max Bestellen . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. CINCINNATI -- The Cincinnati Reds promoted infielder Hernan Iribarren from Triple-A Louisville and designated for assignment pitcher Dan Wright.Iribarren will start for Cincinnati at second base for Sundays game against St. Louis. Brandon Phillips was scratched for the second consecutive day with a sore left foot.The 32-year-old Iribarren previously played in 24 games over two seasons with the Milwaukee Brewers, hitting a combined .185 in 2008 and 20099.ddddddddddddThrough Saturday, Iribatten was leading all Reds minor leaguers and the International League in hitting with a .327 average. He is trying to become the first Louisville Bats player to win the IL batting championship.Wright was 0-2 with a 7.62 ERA in four games, including two starts, with the Reds this season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz