Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

19.07.2019 16:06
extreme - particularly in a one-day Antworten

TORONTO -- J.P. Arencibia is done with Twitter. The outspoken Toronto Blue Jays catcher tweeted he was leaving the social media website and promptly deleted his account Tuesday morning. "Its unfortunate to see how words are twisted to make false stories," he said in a three-part tweet to some 145,000 followers. "I give way too much of myself to have others try and make me out to (be) something/someone Im not." Arencibia has struggled on the field this season, prompting criticism from both fans and the media. "I will no longer be on twitter," he said. "Thanks to all the fans who support and praying for the others that hate. God bless." Its not the first time Arencibia has responded to his critics. Earlier this month, Arencibia lashed out at Sportsnet analysts Dirk Hayhurst and Gregg Zaun over their negative comments. Batting .219 this season, Arencibia has made five errors, allowed 34 stolen bases and 10 passed balls. The Jays have also struggled and sit last in the American League East, 13.5 games back with a 45-53 record entering play Tuesday night. They were hammered 14-5 by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday night. His decision to leave social media prompted an immediate reaction on Twitter. "Really sad (at)jparencibia9 shut down his account. Used twitter for a lot of good, touched a lot of special kids lives," one tweet said. The next post expressed a different sentiment. "(at)jparencibia9 YOU SUCK, no one likes u," said the tweet. The timing of Arencibias announcement was curious as it came on "Tweeting Tuesday," a Blue Jays promotion that gives followers the "opportunity to interact and communicate with the Blue Jays and their fans while watching the game."NFL Jerseys China .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cheap Jerseys . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. http://www.jerseysnhlfromchina.us/ . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Cheap NHL Jerseys . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. NHL Jerseys China . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end.Aaron Finch has labeled the Khettarama pitch a poor wicket, after he struck a 46-ball 56 to set Australia on track for a three-wicket victory in the first ODI. Finch was only at the crease for the first 14.2 overs of the innings, but the ball was consistently raising puffs even during Sri Lankas innings. Significant turn was also on offer - though Khettarama has long been a spin-friendly venue.I dont think Ive ever played on a wicket that spun that much, Finch said. It was a pretty poor wicket I think. For balls to be going through the top from the second over - Josh Hazlewood to Tillakaratne Dilshan - for the second over of the game, I think that was pretty poor. We played well to track down that total. It seemed like a different spinner was bowling every over. Theyve got plenty of options and we played exceptionally well with the bat to get across the line.Finch also suggested the practice pitches Australia had used at Khettarama had played differently from the track prepared for match day.The ones next to it that weve been training on have been pretty good wickets. They started to spin a bit yesterday - late yesterday. I dont think Ive seen any wickets that have spun to that extreme - particularly in a one-day game. I suppose the wickets that we trained on were probably not very similar, to be fair.Among batsmen who made more than 25, Finch was the only one to maintain a strike rate higher than 90. He hit two sixes and seven fours in his innings, and his aggression got Australia well ahead of the required rate.I think the way that the game panned out, we noticed that as soon as the ball got a bit older, it started to spin quite big and it wasnt cominng on to the bat.dddddddddddd We just made a call to try and take on the new ball. Generally in the subcontinent that is the way to play. It came off today for a little bit, so it was nice to get the team off to a flyer. I think thats generally the way that games go on wickets that are so slow and low.Mitchell Starc became the fastest bowler to 100 ODI wickets in this match, achieving the milestone in 52 matches, to beat Saqlain Mushtaq, who had got there in 53 games. Starc has been excellent through Australias tour of Sri Lanka, having taken 24 wickets in the Tests as well.Its a fantastic achievement from Mitchell - hes been the best in the world for a number of years now, Finch said. When he gets it right theres absolutely no one better around. We were aware of the record. We thought that hed get it in the tri-series in the West Indies, in June, but he didnt get any wickets in the final.Finch was also full of praise for James Faulkner, who took 4 for 38 in his 10 overs, despite Finch dropping a catch off his bowling. Finch had been fielding at deep square leg when he palmed a slog sweep from Kusal Mendis onto the boundary. Faulkner did eventually take Mendis wicket.Faulkner was fantastic, Finch said. When youve got three or four different kinds of slower balls, its a huge advantage. You can always make sure its turning away from the bat. He was a bit unlucky early - I lost one straight in the sun. He probably thought it was going to be one of those days, but he stuck to the basics well and kept doing what hes very good at. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz