Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

19.07.2019 16:05
and the nerves calm down. I wouldnt say Antworten

Rangpur Riders 154 for 5 (Shahzad 48, Mithun 38, Perera 2-26) beat Barisal Bulls 125 (Malan 30, Dawson 2-11, Gazi 2-12) by 29 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsSix Rangpur Riders bowlers were among the wickets as they strangled Barisal Bulls batting to win by 29 runs in Mirpur. Notching up their first win in four matches, Rangpur moved to third while Barisal ended their season in last place.Defending 154, Rangpurs bowlers never let Barisal settle. Sohag Gazi struck in the first over, removing Rayad Emrit, who had been promoted to open the innings, and dismissing Mushfiqur Rahim in his next over, before Naeem Islam sent back a dangerous-looking Jeevan Mendis, whose five-ball stay included two sixes.Fazle Mahmud added 39 with the opener Dawid Malan before he was dismissed on 21 by Shahid Afridis third ball of the match, leaving Barisal 68 for 4. Four balls later, Malan fell for 30 to Anwar Ali with the teams score unchanged. Rangpur had sent back half of Barisals batting within their first ten overs. Thisara Perera looked to hit out, and struck two sixes as he attempted to chase down a now improbable target before Afridi had him caught by Naeem Islam for a 17-ball 24.Liam Dawson then had Shahriar Nafees top-edging to short third-man before pinning Taijul Islam plumb in front with a yorker to finish with figures of 2 for 11. Rubel Hossain, wicketless till then, ended the match with successive, inch-perfect yorkers - the second one a slower version of the first - to rattle the stumps of Monir Hossain and Kamrul Islam Rabbi.In the first innings, Rangpurs 154 could best be described as a patchy performance. Opener Mohammad Shahzad scored a 40-ball 48 and added 76 for the second wicket with Mohammad Mithun after Soumya Sarkar fell for 17. Shahzads innings, which contained four fours and one six, ended in the fifteenth over after he missed a full ball from Emrit that struck him flush on the pad.The 63-ball partnership ended with the team 105 for 2, bringing Afridi to the crease. He played a typical three-ball innings: taking a single, hitting a six - a short ball dispatched straight over the bowler - and holing out to mid-off, off Kamrul. The pacer was expensive - although he took two crucial wickets - going at an economy rate of 9.75 in his four overs.Just as Rangpur seemed set to post a really big total, Mithun, who made a controlled 41-ball 38 attempted a lofted shot off Perera but failed to connect cleanly, only managing to hit it as far as deep midwicket. Perera then removed Anwar Ali as well, before Ziaur Rahman and Dawson added 16 in the last over - including a last-ball six - to take Rangpur to 154.Rangpur Riders have their future in their own hands. A win in their last match against Comilla Victorians assures them of a semi-final spot, while a loss will leave them waiting anxiously on other results to know their fate.Jachai Polite Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Robby Anderson Jets Jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Cj-Mosley-Jersey/ . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Sam Darnold Jets Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Dennis Byrd Jets Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy.Virat Kohli has called the series win over England the sweetest of Indias recent Test successes. It was their fifth series win in a row but their first in four attempts against England with their previous series victory back in 2008.They wrapped up victory in eight overs on the final morning in Mumbai - their 17th unbeaten Test in a row, which equalled their best run - as R Ashwin took the remaining four wickets to finish with 12 in the match. However, it was Kohli who was named Man of the Match for his career-best 235 which helped India come from behind and claim a lead of 231.This series win is probably the sweetest of all weve won in the past 14-15 months, Kohli said in the post-match presentation. It couldnt get any better, in the Wankhede you win 3-0 against a top quality side that has beaten us convincingly. It feels really good.Anil Kumble, Indias coach, praised his teams ability to win from difficult situations citing the three lost tosses they have responded to and the middle-order wobbles that the lower order have helped rescue. He was reluctant to compare this India team with others in history, but said the current side was special.You cant really compare different eras or different teams, he said. But this team, certainly, is the No. 1 team in the world today and it has the potential to become the best ever Test team in terms of results. The team was exceptional in terms of the intensity shown on the field, in terms of situational awareness and coming out from difficult situations in this series and even against New Zealand as well. Everyone has contributed to the teams success and thats the beauty about this team. I dont really like to compare, but this team is certainly special and Im really privileged to be part of this set up as well.Kohli revealed he had a few nerves when England had posted 400 having won the toss, but was confident that they could take control of the game and exploit the fact that England had only selected two frontline spinners alongside four quicks - something Alastair Cook admitted had been a mistake.I was pretty ffocussed on this game, Kohli said.dddddddddddd We were 2-0 up with a chance to seal the series so we can go to Chennai and express ourselves. The plan was to get stuck in, I got away immediately and sometimes that happens that you get boundaries and the nerves calm down. I wouldnt say I wasnt nervous, I indeed was especially when there was 400 on the board. After we had that bit of a collapse I buckled down again, not getting satisfied, I knew I had to score many more for us to be in a commanding position.I felt the advantage we had was that England had a spinner less and those two guys [Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid] really got tired by the end of it after 50-plus overs. We knew bad balls would come our way. If you dont bowl your fast bowlers on a regular basis on pitches like these they lose confidence and when they come on they are thinking of stopping runs instead of taking wickets. Thats something we sensed and went after them hard.Pressed further on the difference between the teams, Kohli provided some detailed thoughts on the different mindsets of the two batting sides. England have often spoken about an aggressive outlook, but Kohli felt that was because they did not have the belief in their defensive capabilities in Indian conditions.Its about the application, he said. Their batsmen have hardly blocked six balls in a row and weve worked on our defence. Its very important playing in India, if you dont have a good defence in India its very difficult to counter the type of bowling we have. We sensed they dont have enough faith in the way they went about their business, even the second innings here was a lot of shots and we knew it was just a matter of time that wed get a couple of wickets and it would crumble. They arent sure about taking the innings long. As soon as we plugged the boundaries they had no way out because our bowlers are very consistent. Weve worked on our defence and thrive on it. We enjoy thinking of it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz