Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

19.07.2019 16:05
good, too.I had a few chances my last Antworten

BOWLING GREEN, Ohio -- Wes Alcegaire had 20 points with five rebounds and three 3-pointers and Bowling Green beat Division II Notre Dame College 86-60 on Tuesday night.Antwon Lillard and Demajeo Wiggins added 13 points each for Bowling Green (3-4). Zack Denny scored 11 and Dylan Frye 10.Bowling Green led from the opening basket, scored the first 10 points and led 20-3 before Notre Dame was able to score back-to-back baskets.Notre Dame closed the first half with a 10-4 run to get within 46-27 at the break and got no closer than that in the second half.Will Vorhees had 19 points and 11 rebounds for Notre Dame, which made just 3 of 28 from 3-point range. Kobie Johnson added 13 points and Nathan Kellum scored 11. Vorhees also had nine turnovers.Garret Sparks Maple Leafs Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. John Tavares Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. http://www.officialmapleleafsfanstore.com/authentic-darcy-tucker-maple-leafs-jersey/ . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Felix Potvin Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Mike Palmateer Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon.CHICAGO -- Finally, everything came together for James Shields.The beleaguered right-hander pitched six effective innings for his first win in two months, Justin Morneau and Carlos Sanchez each hit a two-run homer and the Chicago White Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 7-1 on Monday night.Shields (6-18) allowed one run and seven hits, using six strikeouts to help wriggle out of several jams and lift Chicago win its third straight.The right-hander hadnt won since July 26, when he pitched scoreless ball into the eighth against the crosstown Cubs. Shields was 0-6 in his previous 10 starts and is 4-11 since a trade to Chicago from San Diego.In this one, Shields had solid command and reached back to make some big pitches in tight spots. He was backed by four double plays and ample offense as the White Sox pulled away.I got ahead of hitters and I was throwing some real good pitches actually that they were just spitting on, working the count, said Shields, who threw 108 pitches. They got my pitch count up early, but I ended up grinding it out.Ending the drought felt good, too.I had a few chances my last few starts to get some wins, but sometimes those things happen, Shields said. Im just trying to finish the season strong right now.Morneau and Omar Narvaez each had two hits. Jose Abreu had two hits and an RBI.Tampa Bays Drew Smyly (7-12) allowed three runs and seven hits over five innings in losing for the first time since July 18 at Colorado.I felt that I pitched better than the box score, Smyly said.The Rays couldnt cash in against Shields, and then four Chicago relievers combined for three scoreless innings as Tampa Bay left 10 on base.Just a frustrating game on all fronts, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. We have some opportunities that we didnt make the most of, for sure.(Shields) mixed (pitches) reallyy well.dddddddddddd Its just kind of unfortunate that he put it together against us tonight.Curt Casali drove in the lone run off Shields with a single in the fourth. Jaff Decker had three hits for Tampa Bay, which has dropped four straight and seven of eight.The White Sox bullpen pitched scoreless ball thanks in part to Abreu throwing out Mikie Mahtook at the plate in the eighth.Shields began his career with Tampa Bay in 2006 and pitched seven seasons with the Rays. Hes 4-11 with the White Sox, who acquired him from San Diego on June 4.Morneau homered in the seventh and Sanchez connected in the eighth.OH, KsThe Rays struck out only six times Monday after becoming just the fifth big league team to strike out 23 or more times in a game in a 3-2, 10-inning loss to Boston on Sunday.Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash, a backup catcher over eight seasons with five teams, was asked if he thought of picking up a bat himself. He quipped, I would have fit right in.TRAINERS ROOMRays: CF Kevin Kiermaier sat out after being hit by a pitch on the left wrist in the second inning of Sundays game and leaving. X-rays were negative, and Cash said he was just giving Kiermaier a day.White Sox: OF Adam Eaton missed his third game after crashing into a padded outfield wall in Cleveland on Friday night. Eaton said the biggest thing was the hip. Theres no timetable for his return. ... IF Tyler Saladino (back discomfort) sat out his fourth straight game.UP NEXTTampa Bay RHP Alex Cobb (1-1, 6.16) faces White Sox ace lefty Chris Sale (16-9, 3.19) on Tuesday night. Sale will try to match his career high of 17 wins set in 2012, but hes just 2-7 since peaking at 14-2 after beating Houston on July 2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz