Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

18.07.2019 01:00
o that. I have an opportunity every Antworten

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Dusty Hannahs hasnt experienced all that many shooting slumps in his life, but the Arkansas guard might just have found the answer to his early season shooting struggles by not starting.For a second straight game, the Razorbacks sharp-shooter came off the bench on Tuesday night -- scoring 17 points in 17 minutes as Arkansas (7-1) rallied from a halftime deficit for an 84-72 win over Houston.Hannahs was 6 of 11 from the field and has now hit 5 of 10 3-pointers in his last two games, coming after he was held without a 3-pointer in the two games before that. After leading Arkansas in scoring last season, the senior is now embracing whatever role Razorbacks coach Mike Anderson gives him.I just tried to stop thinking about (missing shots), even though it was impossible to stop thinking about it because I was just watching so many misses happen, Hannahs said. ... I was relaxed the last game and relaxed this game, and I think its smooth sailing from here on, hopefully.Hannahs had plenty of help as Arkansas won its fourth straight game, with first-year junior Daryl Macon adding 17 points on 5-of-9 shooting. Moses Kingsley added 14 points and eight rebounds, while Dustin Thomas finished with 11 points as the Razorbacks shot 59.3 percent (16 of 27) in the second half after trailing 35-34 at halftime.But it was Hannahs who provided the biggest spark, particularly in the first half when he scored 10 points in nine minutes.Look how efficient he is, Anderson said. ... I think the key is getting playing time. Like I said, hes still a starter in my mind.Rob Gray scored 22 points to lead the Cougars (6-2), whose two losses this season have both come on the road against Southeastern Conference opponents. Damyean Dotson had 15 points and 10 rebounds, while Galen Robinson had 14 points and Wes Vanbeck scored 10.Arkansas entered having won seven of its last eight games against its former Southwest Conference rival Cougars, who were making their first visit to Fayetteville since 1991.The two teams also came in averaging more than 84 points per game, though Houston struggled early while falling behind by as many as 14 points in the first half. The Cougars rallied, however, to take a 35-34 halftime lead -- with 32 of those points coming from the backcourt quartet of Dotson, Robinson, Gray and Vanbeck.The four finished with a combined 61 points, but it wasnt enough to overcome Arkansas hot second-half shooting.We still had a lead in the second half, Houston coach Kelvin Sampson said. ... This is a game we could have won, but youve got to play a little bit better defense and get a little more production out of our bigs in a game like this.BIG PICTUREHouston: The Cougars had the guards to run with the Razorbacks, but they had no answers off their bench -- which was outscored 34-14. Houston entered averaging 85.1 points, but it shot only 40 percent (14 of 35) in the second half.Arkansas: The Razorbacks failed in their first true test of the season, falling 87-71 at Minnesota on Nov. 22. On Tuesday, they played like the team coach Mike Anderson had in mind when he signed guards Macon and Jaylen Barford from junior college -- with an eye on immediately turning around following a 16-16 season. While Barford struggled with only two points, Macon was in control throughout, a positive sign for a team intent on returning to the NCAA Tournament after missing it last season.MISSING DAVISDevin Davis, averaging 12.7 points and 7.4 rebounds per game, played only three minutes for Houston and was scoreless after cutting two fingers on his right hand early in the game. The 6-foot-7 junior needed six stitches to stop the bleeding, and Sampson was forced to play a smaller lineup without him.UP NEXTHouston begins a four-game stretch at home by hosting Rhode Island on Saturday.The Razorbacks wrap up five straight games at home when they host North Florida on Saturday.Lance Alworth Youth Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Junior Seau Chargers Jersey .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. http://www.chargersauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-melvin-ingram-jersey.html . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Nasir Adderley Youth Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.ASHBURN, Va. -- ?Kirk Cousins?has the support of more than just his coach in the wake of a rough start to a season many had predicted would be filled with promise for the quarterback and his?Washington Redskins.Cousins, who has come under fire in the media and from fans via social media for his sluggish start after missing key throws in the first two games, shouldnt be the sole focus of critics after the teams 0-2 start, according to defensive end?Ricky Jean Francois.At the end of the day, that mans going to be our quarterback,?Jean Francois said, two days after Redskins coach Jay Gruden said he had total faith Cousins would promptly right the ship.?If youre gonna talk?about that man, theres no need for you to be in our damn locker room. ... I understand we had two bad games -- OK, cool. It wasnt his fault, it was the whole teams fault.Cousins said Monday said he hasnt paid attention to any reports suggesting displeasure with his performance.Im actually pretty ignorant to all thats being said, but stuff gets said, Cousins said. Its part of the deal. People can say what they want, they have a right to do that. I have an opportunity every Sunday or Monday night, or whatever he day may be, to go out and play well and try to reverse that trend or those opinions.No ones making big, big decisions after two games.Cousins will naturally face scrutiny after being designated the Redskins franchise tag, for which hell make $19.95 million while trying to earn an even bigger deal.He has thrown just one touchdown and three interceptions in thhe first two games.ddddddddddddIn the red zone, hes thrown a touchdown and two picks -- one season after throwing 22 touchdowns and no interceptions in the red zone.Thats led to theories as to why hes struggling, from playing on a one-year deal to trying too hard.There were games last year where I played really, really well, and I was trying pretty hard then too, Cousins said. So you just go play. You miss a couple throws here and there. They just happen to be important ones -- third downs, third down in the red zone -- where you say, Man, if we had completed that one, the whole outcome of the game is different. Ill be the first one to say that. When the consequences are greater, it makes it feel more painful.Cousins has often said that he always feels as if hes playing on a one-year deal. He has also been in pressure situations before and emerged. Two years ago, he was benched after five starts and watched Colt McCoy and Robert Griffin III?start games. But Cousins won the job the following preseason.Last year, after six games, he had thrown six touchdowns and eight interceptions. But he recovered to throw a total of 29 touchdowns and 11 interceptions for the season.Theres going to be pressure, theres going to be expectations, theres going to be failures, Cousins said. Im going to throw picks. The key is going to be, can I continue to just keep grinding and pushing. Thats all I really know how to do. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz