Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

17.07.2019 15:38
f them are club members.Sevilla President Jose Cas Antworten

CINCINNATI -- The Cubs played three different pitchers in left field in their 15-inning, 7-2 win over the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday. Two of them, lefty Travis Wood and righty Spencer Patton, alternated pitching and playing left in the 14th inning before Wood pitched the 15th while setup man Pedro Strop played left field.We were down to almost nothing, manager Joe Maddon said after using 22 of the 25 players on his roster. Travis, my God, what an athlete. ... Travis made everything possible. He may have had his best stuff all year.Wood wasnt supposed to pitch after he threw in Mondays game, but once Hector Rondon blew a ninth-inning save opportunity, it was all hands on deck, according to the manager.With Travis, you treat him like a position player, Maddon said. I had no concerns about that.As Maddon brought in right-hander Joel Peralta?to pitch in the bottom of the 13th inning, he sent Wood to left field to replace?Chris Coghlan. The Reds had the winning run on second.I was ready to come up and hose him [throw him out], Wood said with a laugh. I dont know if we would have executed, but I would have given it a try.Wood got to bat in the top of the 14th before going back out to left field in the bottom of the inning while Maddon called upon Patton to pitch. After Patton got an out, he replaced Wood in left field and Wood took the mound to get?Jay Bruce?out on a ground ball. Patton then came back in from left to get the final out of the 14th.It was a lot of fun, Wood said. I would have liked to record an out [in the outfield]. Showcase my talents out there. Get me a couple of starts.The Cubs scored five runs in the 15th inning on an RBI single by Kris Bryant and a grand slam by Javier Baez. It was the latest grand slam ever hit in a game by a Cub and the latest in baseball since 1996, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. Wood came back on to pitch the 15th inning with Strop playing left field, after Patton was pinch hit for by another pitcher, starter Jason Hammel.A fly ball to Strop would have been the fitting conclusion, Maddon said.I play outfield when we play softball in the winter, Strop said. I can do it. I would have pimped the final out if it came to me.Maddon said he had never used three pitchers in the outfield in a single game and was shaking his head trying to remember all the decision-making that went on to pull this game off.It was the Travis Wood show is how he summed it up.The crazy victory earned the Cubs their 50th win of the season and made them the first NL team to reach that plateau.We used a pitcher in left field for the last three innings, right? Wood asked. You dont get to see that a lot. It made it fun and interesting, and we pulled off the victory.Cheap Australia Jerseys . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-poland-jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Cheap FC Bayern Munich Jerseys . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. China Soccer Jerseys . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov.MADRID -- A man was stabbed during an altercation between fans ahead of Tuesdays Champions League match between Sevilla and Juventus, Spanish authorities said.Seville police said the unidentified man was injured during a confrontation at a bar near the city center and hospitalized.The man was in stable condition and his injuries were not life threatening.At least two other people sustained minor injuries in the violence late Monday.Authorities said the fighting began after a group of Sevilla fans attacked the Juventus supporters in the southern Spanish city. Police had to intervene to end the altercation. No arrests were immediately made.Witnesses told Spanish media that less than 10 Juventus supporters were inside the bar when a large group of Sevilla fans started throwing rocks and other objects toward them. Some made it inside the establishment and the fighting ensued.Sevilla released a statement lamenting the violence involving alleged Sevilla suppporters.dddddddddddd It said it has asked authorities to provide information about the suspects to see if any of them are club members.Sevilla President Jose Castro said the violence hurt the clubs image.Sevilla has worked hard over the years to become a respected club because of its successes on the field, Castro said. We should be here talking about football, about being part of the elite in the Champions League. Its a shame to be here talking about anything else other than the teams chances of making it to the last 16.Sevilla, the Europa League champion the last three years, needs at least a draw against Juventus to secure a spot in the knockout stages of the Champions League for the first time since 2010.More than 800 security personnel are expected to work Tuesdays game at the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium in Seville. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz