Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 12:28
theyre not focused on Jon, either. Nobo Antworten

So, youve made it through Week 1 of the Eliminator Challenge on ESPN.com, with your first correct NFL pick keeping your entry alive. Now that that team has won, its time to move onto the next round, but the team youve picked is now off the board.In order to guide you toward some of the best possible selections to maximize your chances of making it through another week, well give you the recommendations below based on ESPNs Football Power Index, Vegas odds and ownership percentages.Two teams have grabbed over 20 percent ownership this week: Carolina and Baltimore. The Panthers are a top play this week, as they are the biggest favorite on the board, and as for the Ravens, the recommended play is to fade the public and look at a team that has been selected by a far lower percentage of players.Top chalk Carolina Panthers (35 percent selected) vs. San Francisco 49ersCarolina is by far the largest favorite to win this week, both in terms of the Vegas odds and in considering the FPI. In fact, before the regular season began, the Panthers had a higher Johnny Unitas Colts Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Devin Funchess Youth Jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-rock-ya-sin-colts-jersey/ . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Margus Hunt Youth Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Marvin Harrison Jersey . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Since about May 2015, UFC light heavyweight Anthony Johnson has basically been telling everyone to chill out about Jon Jones.Yes, obviously, the two would fight at some point. Johnson didnt know the when and where of it, but that matchup was inevitable. And it would be on fire when it took place.But following Jones latest issues regarding the UFCs anti-doping policy, Johnson (21-5), who fights Glover Teixeira at UFC 202 on Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena, isnt sure anymore.Its just not gonna happen -- at this point, I know its not gonna happen, Johnson told ESPN.com. It is what it is. Im moving forward. Everybody is moving forward. Im still shooting high and trying to do what I can in this sport. Im not focused on Jon anymore. And I can tell you Daniel Cormier, Glover -- theyre not focused on Jon, either. Nobody in this division is focused on Jon anymore. Thats a fact.Jones (22-1) is currently facing a potential two-year suspension for testing positive for estrogen blockers, prior to a scheduled fight against Cormier at UFC 200. His camp has stated it will appeal the failed test.Johnson was supposed to fight Jones last year, but Jones was arrested on a hit-and-run charge and pulled from the fight. Johnson went on to lose his next bout to Cormier, further postponing a potential matchup with Jones.An opportunity for the bout briefly opened again in April, when Cormier was forced out of a fight against Jones at UFC 197 -- but Johnson was unavailable to step in and replace him due to recent dental work.Its been disappointing the two havent met, as Johnson arguably represents the last real ccontender at 205 pounds whom Jones hasnt already beaten.dddddddddddd Knowing that, Johnson always felt confident the two would meet -- but Jones eligibility to fight (or lack of it) is out of his control.When the UFC 200 stuff first happened, I was just in shock with everything, Johnson said. Maybe for a couple of days or a week or two, I was just extremely disappointed. I was like, Damn, this is just really not gonna happen. I was looking forward to it just as much as anyone was. So, it does disappoint me.Im not mad at Jon. It doesnt affect me, but I feel bad for the man, you know? I wish the best for everybody. I wish he would have made a smarter decision. If he did take those estrogen blockers or whatever, I wish he was smarter than that. But Jon is his own man. It is what it is. Its on Jon, not me.When asked if he thought there was a chance hed still be around if Jones does indeed receive a full two-year suspension, Johnson, 32, didnt know.I aint trying to fight until Im 35, Johnson said. Im trying to make my money and go on to something different -- do bigger and better things with my life. Hell, I dont want to get punched in the head that damn much. Ive got other things I want to do.For now his focus is on the hard-hitting Teixeira (25-4), who is coming off a first-round knockout over Rashad Evans, Johnsons Blackzilians teammate and friend.This is going to be a fun fight, Johnson said. This is a fun fight for me and the fans. Glover is a brawler. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz