Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 12:28
be in good condition long-term, the Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota coach Cheryl Reeve is an expert at analyzing her team, but this is one thing she really cant explain.In each of their five WNBA Finals appearances, the Lynx have had the best record and been the host for the first two games. However, theyve lost the opener now three times.Isnt that crazy? Reeve mused. I kind of went back and thought about it. I think each year is different, but it was surprising to me.Los Angeles won 78-76 on Alana Beards buzzer-beater on Sunday in Game 1 of the WNBA Finals. Even while the game was being played, the Lynx knew what their biggest problems were: turnovers and fouls. But they werent able to satisfactorily fix those things before it was too late.Its two good teams going against each other, Minnesotas Maya Moore said. We cant give up easy points in transition off their aggressive defense. Its about moment-by-moment getting the ball where we want it on offense.Of course, the Sparks feel like they have things to clean up as well, despite winning the game.Theyre going to adjust to our pressure, for sure, L.A.s Candace Parker said. But we lost a lot of statistical categories, too. So this isnt just about them having to adjust to us. We have to make adjustments, too.Now well see which path the series takes from here. The teams meet again at Target Center on Tuesday (ESPN2, 8 p.m. ET) and the Lynx will try to become the first team to hold court in this series in 2016. The visiting team has won all four previous meetings this season.Sometimes, results of past seasons are irrelevant because personnel is different. But since Minnesotas core and coaching staff are the same, there is some reason to look back on those two previous Game 1 losses to see what the Lynx did then and how they responded.In 2012, the Lynx lost Game 1 to Indiana 76-70, and turnovers cost Minnesota then, too. The Lynx bounced back and won the second game, but then lost twice at Indiana, and the Fever got the championship.Then last year, again going against Indiana, the Lynx lost 75-69 in Game 1. Once more, turnovers were a factor, as was the Lynxs 15-of-23 shooting from the line, while the Fever went 16-for-16.But the Lynx ended up winning the series, taking the second game behind powerful performances from Maya Moore and Sylvia Fowles, and the third game on Moores buzzer-beating 3-pointer. Indiana won Game 4, but Minnesota won the decisive fifth game basically by attrition, 69-52. The Lynx had worn out the Fever by then.That might be a factor in this 2016 WNBA Finals, too, especially if it goes five games. Sunday, Los Angeles coach Brian Agler stuck with a seven-player rotation, while Reeve used 10 players.I think well go deeper, but [Sunday] just wasnt that time, Agler said. It was sort of a gut feeling, and sometimes you just go with what was working. Im sure that going forward, well use our eighth and ninth players a little bit more.When the teams first met this season, on June 21 in Los Angeles, it was close throughout with the Lynx winning 72-69 on Renee Montgomerys 3-pointer with 2.9 seconds left.Three days later in Minneapolis, the Sparks took over the fourth quarter, outscoring the Lynx 29-17 for a 94-76 victory.They didnt play again until Sept. 6 in Los Angeles, and the Lynx were up by 10 with 35 seconds left. Game over? Not quite. The Lynx won 77-74, but a scoring surge from Sparks guard Chelsea Gray kept things uncomfortable down the stretch.The Sparks prevailing on Sunday in Minneapolis sent the crowd home disappointed, and the Lynx players were frustrated, too. But not overly so, since theyve been through this before. The Lynx dont lose a lot of games, period. But they especially dont lose much when they shoot 51 percent from the field, as they did Sunday (31 of 61).Minnesotas Seimone Augustus said after the game, she shut off her phone -- I didnt want to talk to anybody -- and went home to get a good nights sleep. She knew Mondays film session wouldnt be much fun, but would help.You can hit the rewind button and play it again. And hit the rewind and play it again, Augustus said of reviewing mistakes the Lynx made. Its something that we need.Its minor details that weve got to work out. Weve got to be smarter with the passes. Just knowing that theyre going to collapse on the ball. Youve got to be able to handle the pressure. Its the Finals and [the Sparks] came in to win, and thats what they did. Now weve got to put the pedal to the metal. Basket Nike Pas Cher Destockage . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Grossiste Chinois Nike . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. http://www.basketnikedestockage.fr/ .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Nike Pas Cher Chine . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Site Air Max 270 Pas Cher . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. The hunt for hockey history is on. With assistance from our friends in Toronto, we have started our own search for items on the Hockey Hall of Fames most wanted list.We want this to be interactive, so if you know where any of these artifacts are located, or if youve heard rumors of historical whereabouts while standing around the skate sharpener, be sure to reach out to me on Twitter @ESPNJoeyMac.The first few items were investigating are a rare sweater, a record-breaking stick, a historic, game-winning puck and an iconic goalie mask.Our main objective is that [artifacts], once we know about them or find them, are preserved and kept for heritage sake, said Izak Westgate, manager of outreach exhibits and assistant curator at the Hall of Fame in Toronto. Would it be great to have them in the Hall of Fame, where they can be displayed and shown to everyone? Absolutely. But as long as we know theyre out there and someone is keeping it and making sure itll be in good condition long-term, then really thats the most important thing, whether its another museum or in someones special collection who really cares about it. Because you would hate to see -- especially the extremely rare items -- go missing because once theyre gone, theyre gone forever.Let the scavenger hunt begin.WANTED:The stick Toronto Maple Leafs captain Darryl Sittler used during his record-shattering 10-point game against the Boston Bruins on Feb. 7, 1976Were not talking any old piece of lumber. On Feb. 7, 1976, Sittler scored six goals and added four assists for 10 points en route against goalie Dave Reece to an 11-4 win over the Boston Bruins at Maple Leaf Gardens. This lost item is especially important given the fact that the Maple Leafs are celebrating their centennial anniversary this season.I never did have itt, Sittler said during a phone interview.dddddddddddd. After the game, I guess the trainer -- Joe Sgro was our trainer at the time -- he had kept it. I had heard, and I cant confirm definitely, but I had heard that he had a fire and that stick was in it. Im also not sure if I used one, two or three sticks that game. Most nights I had a few sticks ready, so I have no idea. ESPN.com was unable to reach Sgro.Sittler said he doesnt have anything from that record-setting game. Back then, you didnt pay as much attention to that stuff, unfortunately, Sittler said.And there is another item Sittler is interested in finding. He scored the series-clinching overtime goal in Game 2 of the best-of-three Canada Cup finals against the Czechs in 1976 at the Montreal Forum. After the game, the teams exchanged jerseys.I think I got jersey No. 25 and that jerseys at the Hall, but I dont know where my jersey is, Sittler said. Obviously, its probably back in [the Czech Republic], but Ive wondered if that guy still has it, or gave it away. If someone has it, I would definitely want it.That guy is former Czech forward Bohuslav Ebermann. He wore No. 25 during the 76 Canada Cup. He also won a silver medal at the 1976 Winter Olympics and was the captain of Czechoslovakia in the 1980 Winter Games.WHY:Not that you want to say anything will never be broken, but its one of those on the list, especially with the way the game is played today, that it would be highly unlikely that anyone would ever break that record, Westgate said. Just from that significance alone, you would love to have it in the Hall of Fame.STATUS:Location unknown for both his stick and jersey.CASE: UNSOLVED ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz