Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

12.07.2019 10:08
did not return after hurting his Antworten

AUSTIN, Texas -- Toto Wolff says Mercedes faces a very stressful final three races of the season as it attempts to ensure 100 percent reliability for both its drivers.Nico Rosberg leads teammate Lewis Hamilton by 26 points, with 75 left to play for over the remaining three rounds. Hamiltons campaign has been plagued by reliability issues, including an engine failure while leading the Malaysian Grand Prix last month, but he took his first victory since July at the weekends U.S. Grand Prix.It is very stressful for the guys in the garage because there is a lot of responsibility and pressure on them, and everything that is being said, consciously or unconsciously, puts even more pressure, Wolff said. Thats not the right thing to do. Our job needs to be to take pressure away because responsibility and accountability stays there anyway. This is how these guys work.Hamilton admits he has been haunted by the failure in Malaysia and spent much of Sundays U.S. Grand Prix in fear of a repeat.Every single lap I was thinking something might happen, Hamilton said. When I get on that back straight I was petrified. It [the engine] has a beautiful ring to it, but it had a beautiful ring in Malaysia.I was haunted by that, dreading that would happen so I am so grateful that it didnt. It wasnt until I got over the line that I was like thank you, I am so happy, rubbing the cockpit - thank you for getting me there.Wolff confirmed Mercedes had opted not to pursue an additional upgrade to its engine, meaning Hamilton and Rosberg both have the same spec engine for the rest of the season after the German took a new unit this weekend.We have decided not to bring the latest spec engine and upgrades to every single Mercedes customer, not just us. We are running that specification to what it can run, so that hasnt changed.Asked if there had been any engine worries in Austin, Wolff added: It is never plain sailing. It was as good as it can be with the engine. I understand that Malaysia came out of nowhere and Malaysia swings with all of us. That little trauma is going to remain for a while. Tony Gonzalez Womens Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Brett-Favre-Falcons-Jersey/ . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Steve Bartkowski Falcons Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Julio Jones Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Rex Ryan took exception with Colts owner Jim Irsays suggestion that the reason Indianapolis sat out Andrew Luck was because the Buffalo Bills coach doesnt let up in the preseason.Take a look at the tapes and see how many times we blitzed, so, Ryan said, before pausing to collect his thoughts.I can tell you one thing, (Colts coach) Chuck Paganos a good friend of mine, a legitimate good friend of mine. I have way more respect for him than I do others.Ryans comment was clearly directed at Irsay following Buffalos preseason-opening 19-18 loss to the Colts on Saturday night.Two hours before the game, Irsay announced on his Twitter account that the Colts would wait until next week for Luck to make his first preseason start.Irsay followed with a second tweet, by writing: Yes, there is some truth on this dark, rainy night; that my good friend Rex...has never heard of the word....PRESEASON. He closed the comment with a laughing face emoji and three exclamation points.Pagano said it was his decision to sit Luck against Buffalo. And Pagano didnt waver when reminded he was prepared to have Luck play a week earlier against Green Bay in the Hall of Fame game before it was canceled because of an unplayable field.Its one of the benefits that you get when youre the head coach, Pagano said with a smile. You get to decide who plays and who doesnt play.Minus Luck, backups Scott Tolzien and Stephen Morris teamed up to pull out the victory.Tolzien, an offseason free-agent addition, shook off a slow start to produce two scoring drives in the first half. And then Morris, who was signed off Philadelphias practice squad in December, secured the win with a 57-yard touchdown pass to Chester Rogers with 10:42 remaining.The game wasnt without its late dramatics. Bills rookie third-stringer Cardale Jones nearly pulled out a comeback victory in the final seconds.Jones, who led Ohio State to the 2015 national championship, threw a 4-yard touchdown pass to Jarrett Boykin as time expired.But Jones failed to pull out the win by throwing an incompletion while attempting a 2-point conversion.INJURY UPDATEBills: DE IK Enemkpali was carted off late in the first half with what coach Rex Ryan called aa major knee injury.dddddddddddd Enemkpali hurt his right knee when his foot caught in the turf and he fell awkwardly while being blocked by Colts lineman Jonotthan Harrison. The Bills are already thin at outside linebacker with rookie first-round pick Shaq Lawson to miss the first month of the season after having shoulder surgery in May. Veteran backup Manny Lawson is expected to miss the entire preseason with a partially torn pectoral muscle.Colts: LB Sio Moore did not return after hurting his hamstring in punt return coverage early in the second quarter. RG Denzelle Good, starting in place of injured starter Hugh Thornton, did not return after hurting his knee and quadriceps in the first half. OT Kevin Graff sustained an ankle injury.ROOKIE WATCHColts: First-round pick, C Ryan Kelly, struggled against the Bills pass rush up the middle. On the Colts second possession, Bills S Corey Graham and LB Preston Brown burst up the middle and forced Tolzien to rush a pass that was nearly intercepted.Bills: Sixth-round pick, DB Kevon Seymour, broke up a 2-point conversion attempt by stripping the ball out of the hands of WR Quan Bray in the right corner of the end zone. On the Colts next possession, Seymour was in perfect position to break up a pass attempt to Tevaun Smith in the end zone.QB COMPARISONColts: Tolzien went 12 of 23 for 140 yards and a TD. Morris went 5 of 9 for 149 yards and a TD.Bills: Starter Tyrod Taylor played one series and finished 2 of 3 for 7 yards. Manuel went 10 of 18 for 91 yards. Jones went 11 of 21 for 162 yards and a TD.FLAG DAYRyans decision to have players run laps for jumping offside in training camp hasnt solved the Bills penalty problems. The Colts first scoring drive was partially set up by consecutive offside penalties. First DE Jerel Worthy jumped on second-and-9, and then Enemkpali jumped.The Bills were flag

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz