Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
mary123 Offline

02.07.2019 10:00
want to say, Bell said. People who say I smoke weed, Antworten

Less than 24 hours ago, Conor McGregor wasnt even officially scheduled to headline UFC 205 in New York.It did not take long for the Irish star to make his presence felt.The UFC rolled into Madison Square Garden on Tuesday to promote its UFC 205 pay-per-view event on Nov. 12. The main event, a lightweight championship fight between McGregor and Eddie Alvarez, was made official only late Monday evening.As usual, it was McGregor who took center stage -- more so than the companys longest-tenured star, president Dana White.McGregor (20-3) is still the promotions featherweight champion and is vying to become just the third fighter in history to win UFC titles in multiple weight classes. He would also become the first ever to hold those titles simultaneously -- which appears to be a point of contention between him and the UFC.Im gonna wrap one [belt] on one shoulder and the other on the other shoulder, McGregor said. And youre gonna need a f---ing army to come take them belts off me.Alvarez (28-4) referred to McGregor as easy money, and accused him of quitting in fights. McGregor, who claimed hell make an estimated $40 million in 2016, laughed off Alvarezs remarks and mocked his pay for the upcoming title fight (Alvarezs purse has not been publicly disclosed).He also predicted an early finish, as hes known to do.I run New York, said McGregor, eliciting cheers. I run this whole ship. Mystic Mac predicts, Im gonna KO you inside one round.Hes very lucky to be in the position hes in. He understands that, and thats why he took this fight on the money he was on for his last fight. Just another broke bum, trying to sell some s---. Weve heard it all before. Its just another broke bum, who cant afford to pay his bills.Not everyone was amused by McGregors shtick.Interim featherweight champion Jose Aldo (26-2), who lost the title to McGregor via first-round KO in December, told Brazilian news outlet Combate he doesnt believe the UFC will ever force McGregor to either defend or vacate his belt. Aldo, 30, went so far as to request his release from the UFC.UFC veteran Nate Diaz (19-11), who defeated McGregor on 11 days notice in March before dropping a majority decision in an August rematch, referred to McGregor and Alvarez as fake on social media, adding that theyre up there fighting for that [No. 2] spot.Diaz has said the only fight hell accept is a McGregor trilogy.McGregor, who flew in last minute from Dublin to attend the news conference, acted like a man calling his shots. He said he agreed to the Alvarez fight 10 days ago.UFC 205 will mark the UFCs first trip to New York since a 1997 ban on professional mixed martial arts was lifted earlier this year. It will also officially mark McGregors lightweight debut in the UFC. He was supposed to fight former champion Rafael dos Anjos in March, but that bout fell through due to injury. His two fights against Diaz were at welterweight.I feel 155 pounds will be the [weight class] I take over the most, so I look forward to that, McGregor said. Josh Caldwell Jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Deon Yelder Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-djuan-hines-jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Damien Wilson Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Byron Pringle Jersey . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell is ready to serve his suspension and move on.Bell spoke on Saturday, one day after the NFL suspended him for the first three games of the regular season for missing multiple drug tests, which is a violation of the leagues substance abuse policy.I already apologized to my teammates, my coaches and Steeler Nation, Bell said. Im sincerely sorry about everything I put everybody through. Its been frustrating, and I own up to everything. Its all my fault, and I cant blame nobody else for that.Bell stood by a now-deleted post to his Instagram account he put up on Friday, offering an apology shortly after the suspension was announced. He initially faced a four-game suspension, but it was reduced to three games following an appeal to the league.Bell will be eligible to return to the active roster Sept. 26 before the teams Week 4 home game against Kansas City.Im glad they shaved a little bit of time off, Bell said. The sooner I can get on the field, the better.This is the second time Bell has faced discipline from the league. He sat out the first two games of the 2015 season as punishment for his arrest in August 2014 on DUI and marijuana possession charges following a traffic stop. Bell was originally suspended three games before it was reduced on appeal.It [stinks] to keep having to miss time, Bell said. I want to play football and be out there with my teammates. I accept the suspension. I just have to learn from this and move on.Bell said he feels the experience will help him moving forward.I think this is going to help me be a better person, a better player, and obviously smarter, Bell said. Its definitely a learning experience. Im not the perfect person. I didnt do everything right, but I didnt do everything wrong either.Rumors initially surfaced about Bells suspension duriing the teams June minicamp.dddddddddddd He declined to get into specifics when the Steelers opened training camp as additional information circulated about the case. Bell said he doesnt let those rumors bother him.I just let everybody say what they want to say, Bell said. People who say I smoke weed, thats fine. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. The people who know me know the person I am.While Bell is scheduled to return in Week 4, the Steelers arent sure when tight end Ladarius Green will be back.Green, the Steelers biggest free-agent signing in the offseason, is on the physically unable to perform list because of offseason ankle surgery. On Saturday, Green denied multiple recent reports that he was suffering from recurring headaches.I dont know what those reports are, Green said. I heard about it, but I didnt look at it. Im still on PUP because of my ankle.There were also reports suggesting the Steelers could release Green or that he was contemplating retirement.Im wondering who said this, said

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz