Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
mary123 Offline

02.07.2019 10:00
on the lake! ????A photo posted by Sydney Ler Antworten

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Its not like Arkansas quarterback Austin Allen is boring or above showing emotion on the football field.Far from it, as evidenced by his self-described first two years of having fun in college and occasional outbursts following disappointing play this season.In the huddle, though, the junior is about at stale as it gets. Theres no pre-snap cutting up like the Razorbacks became accustomed to when Allens older brother, Brandon, was the quarterback. No fiery speeches before a do-or-die play.Brandon had more personality in the huddle, left tackle Dan Skipper said. Brandon was a little funnier, he would always crack a joke. Austin just kind of looks at everyone and is like, `All right, and goes about it.Whatever Austin Allens preferred method, just about no one with the No. 17 Razorbacks (5-2, 1-2 Southeastern Conference) is going to argue with his results at this point -- particularly in late-game situations.Allen is one of the SECs top quarterbacks in his first season as a starter and hes been ever better when Arkansas has needed him the most. Three times already, the junior has led the Razorbacks on game-winning drives in either the fourth quarter or overtime.His latest late-game exploits came during Arkansas 34-30 win over No. 23 Mississippi last week, a game in which the Razorbacks trailed with less than five minutes remaining before earning their third straight victory over the Rebels.Never give up on that kid, because he is going to stay in that pocket until the last second, Arkansas coach Bret Bielema said. Hes going to get out of the pocket, hes going to do whatever he has to do.Allen was 4-of-5 passing for 35 yards on Arkansas game-winning drive, including a 10-yard completion to Keon Hatcher on a fourth-and-4 at midfield.Even his teammates couldnt tell a difference in Allen during the series, or before the critical pass to Hatcher.Nothing really changes about the guy from practice to warmups to in the game, from the first quarter to the fourth quarter, Skipper said. Hes the same guy. I think thats whats cool about him, he doesnt freak out at all.Allen was not only not freaking out on the key fourth down, he was already in damage-control mode in case the Razorbacks didnt convert -- keenly aware there was still enough time for another offensive possession.If that sounds like unusual big-picture thinking, its with good reason. Allen is the son of Bobby Allen, a former Arkansas assistant who now is in charge of the programs high school and NFL relations.You dont want to make the moment too big, Austin Allen said. You just tell the guys were going to go down and score, and thats what were going to do, and they all buy into it.Allens first taste of comeback success this season came in the opener, a 21-20 win over Louisiana Tech . The Razorbacks trailed 20-14 early in the fourth quarter, only to watch their first-time starter complete 5 of 6 passes -- including the game-winning touchdown -- for 43 yards on the final drive.He followed that a week later with an even more timely series of big plays in a double-overtime win over TCU , completing 6 of 7 passes for 86 yards and a pair of touchdowns after Arkansas fell behind 28-20 in the fourth quarter. He added a game-winning touchdown run in the second overtime, and hell try to lead the Razorbacks back to .500 in the SEC this weekend when they travel to No. 21 Auburn (4-2, 2-1).Hes a tough guy, hes made a lot of bigtime throws under duress, Tigers coach Gus Malzahn said. He doesnt look like first-year starter. He looks like hes been around a long time and played a long time.---AP Sports Writer John Zenor in Auburn, Ala., contributed to this report. Air Max 720 Scontate . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Air Max 90 Uomo Scontate . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. http://www.airmaxoutletscontate.it/max-97-scarpe-scontate.html .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Air Max Scontate Uomo .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Air Max Scontatissime . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Like many of us, Sydney Leroux celebrated the Fourth of July holiday weekend with some good ol fashioned fun in the sun. The sidelined U.S. soccer star, who is expecting her first baby in the fall, joined her husband Dom Dwyer for some tubing action behind a boat on a lake.Beautiful day on the lake! ????A photo posted by Sydney Leroux Dwyer (@sydneyleroux) onJul 5, 2016 at 11:03am PDTLooks awesome, right?Well, not if the hordes of Instagram parenting experts have anything to say about it. Because, you know, pregnant women apparently arent allowed to do anything for nine months, Leroux heard endless criticism about her decision from strangers shes never met.Thankfully, Leroux didnt take the attack sitting down (although shes probably not even allowed to stand up, according to the critics), and she posted an impassioned response to the haters. Repeatedly citing MY body, she makes some important points, and its totally worth reading in its entirety below.Its unfortunate that I have to say something but after a number of comments like: youre going to give birth to a dead fetus or you just killed your baby I have to remind you that this is MY body.dddddddddddd MY body is the body that is creating life. MY body is the one that has stretch marks and cellulite and varicose veins and sore hips and back pain that runs down my legs. MY body is the body that is tired and sore and emotional and the happiest its ever been. So if I want to jump in a pool, go on a tube and slowly ride around with my husband, dance like an idiot or work out I am absolutely going to. Leave your awful comments to yourself and let me enjoy MYSELF and MY body the way I want to.A photo posted by Sydney Leroux Dwyer (@sydneyleroux) onJul 5, 2016 at 1:04pm PDTPlease continue to live your life and dance like an idiot, Syd.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? L

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz