Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

17.06.2019 13:27
orsjersey.com/custom-frank-finnigan-jersey-large-70t.html]Custom Antworten

A Cinderella story is a sight to behold in any competition, and Digital Chaos embodied that spirit at this years International.To put it simply, it was surreal, said Shannon SUNSfan Scotten, founder and owner of Digital Chaos. The players and I just felt numb about the whole experience.DC was a fresh organization with a roster of outcasts, unknowns and few quality wins to claim. Yet the team took second at TI6, ousting some of the best names in Dota 2 and solidifying itself as a force to be reckoned with in the competitive landscape. But time goes on, and now Digital Chaos has to face the upcoming 2017 season. The reality is, DC isnt the underdog anymore; it has to grapple with the transition into the upper echelon.New faces, same placesThe most drastic change between then and now, at least in the public eye, has been the release of David Moo Hull from the roster. One of the top performers for the squad, Hull was let go not long after the roster-drop period started. Team captain and support player Rasmus MiSeRy Filipsen had reservations, but explained that the team ultimately made the call.I enjoyed playing with Moo a lot, and especially during TI6, Filipsen said. It was a hard decision for me to make, especially because of my own experience from Secret, but we discussed it thoroughly in the team and concluded the decision of replacing Moo was for the better of the teams future.Digital Chaos recruited another stellar offlaner, David MoonMeander Tan, to fill the spot, but have otherwise stuck together as a roster. The team is on break for the months of August and September, and will look to regroup in October to start boot camping.I dont really know which tournaments there is to attend the next months, Filipsen said. But personally, Im still hungry for more and I believe the team is as well.As far as the hype goes, though, Filipsen is trying not to let the success at TI get to the team. He says he doesnt consider DC favorites for the next Major and that hes trying to make sure they stay humble and try [their] best. Whats changed for DC isnt on the inside, but how the team is perceived from the outside.What changed the most is probably the way the community, and maybe to an extent some pro players, look at me, and the way they think of me as a player, Filipsen said.Vision for the futureThough the roster shuffle was far from drastic compared to most teams, a greater shift for Digital Chaos is coming in the form of a new coach, William Blitz Lee. A veteran of the scene in all roles, Lee is a high-profile grab for the organization. Having coached Team Liquid through its TI6 run, Lee detailed his negotiations with DC, describing the team as a group of guys that just, on paper, look very easy to work with.I had a talk with them after TI had wrapped up, said Lee. They pretty much told me they were looking for someone like me, if not me directly, to work with, and that sort of level of drive and commitment to what I do felt great.Blitz describes coaching as the closest [he] gets to being a competitive player. Leading the team to victory, consulting and advising, can lead to greater stakes in games and a greater emotional investment in competition. Its also simply more stable than being a caster. For the offseason, though, Lee is looking to focus on not just improving the play of DC, but the cohesion. He has been encouraging Filipsen, for example, to relax and play other games during the break, so he can focus 100 percent on Dota when the team reconvenes.Team cohesion is sort of my specialty, as far as coaching goes, Lee said. Making sure that all the players are self-aware, and pushing themselves to be both better teammates and better people, is a focus that I think a lot of teams lack. Or it gets pushed under the actual Dota stuff.For expectations, though, Blitz already has a few metrics in mind. My bar is for the team to stay together until TI7 without any roster changes, or more importantly, feelings of misgivings or regret, Lee said. Obviously the goal is to get to every Major or TI minimum, and after that well see where we can reach.Lee, however, is no stranger to roster shuffles. He has competed on several teams, and bounced between being a caster and being a coach for a few organizations. When asked about his future with DC and the stability of the overall scene, he explains his hope to set a precedent.Ive honestly never come across an organization that communicates the way [Digital Chaos] does with players and me, Lee said. At every level so far in my discussions with the organization, Ive been honest and they have obliged. I think more teams will look towards the things that we hope to employ this season, and focus more on working on the teams mental state. Doing so I feel is the key to not having roster shuffles.Building a brandWhile the success of TI has ramifications for the players, an even greater question is what that success means for the organization itself. Digital Chaos is a fresh brand, competing in a space filled with giants. What started as just an idea for Scotten is now a much larger reality than most could expect.The main thing for me would be validation, Scotten said. Not necessarily from outside parties, but for myself. It is nice to know that this dream of becoming an owner of an esports team is legitimate. Despite some very real struggles early on, weve proven that this model can work and Im very happy I can make a career out of it.Scotten wants a player-first organization, a creed he reinforced in his retrospective on DCs first year. I used to be a semi-pro Counter-Strike player back in the day, so I know a little bit about organizations being greedy, Scotten said. Of course, everything has gone up in scale, so its difficult to compare. But Ive heard every horror story there is concerning organizations and player disputes. I just wanted to create something that was unique to what has currently become a norm in this industry.Theres always lessons learned, though. Scotten reflected on some of his decisions, and says hes always willing to consider new ways of doing things. He brought up the 100 percent prize pool cut for players as one area he wants to rethink, explaining his initial thought process was correct; the organization should take a cut in this specific business model.Most of the changes for DC, though, come in infrastructure: a new manager, Alyssa Slotherina Thompson; a web developer to handle website concerns; new sponsorships and more extensive merchandise. Scotten explains that brand awareness is the teams new mission, and it seems the groundwork is already being laid for Digital Chaos to grow into a major organization, alongside names like Evil Geniuses and Team Liquid.I hope to be among those names, Scotten said. I honestly think were in that category from inside the industry, but were definitely not there yet in terms of public perception.As far as other games go? Wed like to expand to other games, Scotten said. But were not going to force it.All of that is extraneous, though. Beyond expansion, practice regimens, a renewed focus and offseason prep, Digital Chaos is still, simply, a Dota team. An organization dreamed up by a Dota fan. A team that made a historic run at TI6. They dont seem like the type of team to let the success get to their heads. Digital Chaos might continue to play, and even continue to win or lose, but they will do so as Digital Chaos.I plan on staying the same, Filipsen said. And hopefully, I will.Authentic Custom Senators Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Custom Senators Jersey China . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.customsenatorsjersey.com/ . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Custom Frank Finnigan Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Cheap Senators Jerseys . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level.Ferrari boss Maurizio Arrivabene says he will not take lessons from Helmut Marko after the Red Bull consultant criticised Sebastian Vettels conduct after the Mexican Grand Prix.Marko said Vettels explitive-laden radio rant -- in which he told FIA race director Charlie Whiting to f--- off on two occasions -- was unworthy of a four-time world champion. Vettel has since been cleared of any wrongdoing after writing letters of apology to the FIA and Whiting.Arrivabene believes Marko should focus on his own team rather than on Ferrari and his former protégé.I think everybody has to think about their problems, because accusing others is not correct, Arrivabene said. I answered a question before and this is the right way to do it, but I am not taking a lesson of educationn from Helmut Marko or anybody else.ddddddddddddHe also added that he was sure Vettel would not repeat the tirade again.Vettels anger had been at the FIA not immediately telling Verstappen to move over after he missed the Turn 2 apex while defending third position from Vettel in the closing laps. Though Arrivabene was gesticulating angrily at the end of the race, something he feels shows his passion for Ferrari succeeding.Of course I was angry but it was nothing to do with the other teams. ?I was talking to my people to move on and to talk with Charlie. I was really concentrated on that. You know my character, my passion is like this. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz