Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

11.03.2019 06:11
expressed more disappointment in Pryors Antworten

PLAYER OF THE WEEK Evelyn Akhator ? Kentucky Forward ? Senior ? Lagos, NigeriaStarted her senior season where she left off last year, recording a double-double in each of Kentuckys first two games, including a career night against Albany, a team that advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament last season and returned three starters.Against Albany, Akhator had a career-high 28 points with a career-high 12 defensive rebounds. In total she had 13 rebounds, while her four blocks against the Great Danes were one off her career best.Against highly ranked Miami (Fla.), Akhator scored 18 points with 10 rebounds, including 16 points in the first half to power UK to a nine-point lead at halftime.Akhator is the first UK player to record back-to-back double-doubles to start a season since 2009-10.She now has 15 career double-doubles, which is tied for the ninth most double-doubles in school history.Statsvs. #14 Miami (Fla.): 18 pts, 10 reb, 1 ast, 2 blk, 2 stl?vs. Albany: 28 pts, 13 reb, 4 ast, 1 stlFRESHMAN OF THE WEEK Jordan Lewis ? Alabama Guard ? Windermere, Fla.Top-scoring freshman, and the only freshman to rank in the top 25, in the SEC with an average of 16.0 points per game, good for 14th place.Only freshman in the SEC ranked in several categories, including rebounding (12th), field goal percentage (.565) and minutes played (30th).In her Crimson Tide debut, just missed out on a double-double as she finished with 11 points and eight rebounds, in addition to four assists and four steals. Lewis eight rebounds and four assists were both game highs.Backed that performance up with an even better one as she led all scorers with 21 points in the game against Mississippi Valley State.Lewis shot 66.7 percent, hitting eight of her 12 attempts from the floor, in Monday nights contest versus the Devilettes.Statsvs. New Orleans: 11 pts, 9 reb, 4 ast, 4 stl?vs. Miss. Valley State: 21 pts, 7 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl Adidas Stan Smith Clearance . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Adidas Stan Smith Outlet Online . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. http://www.cheapstansmith.net/ . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Shoes .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Adidas Stan Smith Sale . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. BEREA, Ohio -- Terrelle Pryors talent is undeniable. The Browns are concerned about his temper.A day after Cincinnati cornerback Adam Jones profanely berated Clevelands wide receiver following the Bengals 23-10 win by calling him garbage numerous times, Browns coach Hue Jackson said Pryor has been involved in far too many similar situations.Earlier this season, Pryor called out the Browns offensive line for not protecting the teams quarterbacks and he has been demonstrative on the sideline during games.Also, New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins ripped Pryor on social media following a recent Browns loss, and during Sundays game, he got into a brief, finger-pointing argument in the huddle with Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III.Jackson appreciates Pryors fire. He just wants him to cool it a little bit.Were going to stop all that, Jackson said. We dont need all that. I want to say this about Terrelle: I dont think hes trying to be negative when hes doing it. Thats just not the type of football team we want to be.Pryor was visibly upset following Sundays loss, which dropped the Browns to 0-13, three losses from becoming the NFLs second 0-16 team.The teams leading receiver, he caught just one pass for 3 yards and was essentially a non-factor for the second time this season against the Bengals, who waived him in 2015 before he was signed by Cleveland.Pryor, who can become a free agent in March, did not speak with reporters afterward and declined a request to be interviewed Monday.On Sunday, Jones singled out Pryor when he erupted into a rant in Cincinnatis locker room. At one point, Jones grabbed a trash can near his locker and shouted, Hey, let me find him. Terrelle, you in there? You in there? Get on up out of there.Jones claimed Pryor had spoken to Bengals defensive coordinator Paul Guenther, telling him he was going to have a big game against him.Jackson was aware of Jones outburst, but when asked about it, he expressed more disappointment in Pryors on-field behavior. He admires Pryors passion, but needs him to control it better.Its unfortunate that those things have happened, he said.I dont think that they have any place in the National Football League, especiially on our team so were going to try and get all those things quieted down.dddddddddddd We just want to play football, be the best football players we can be and lets get away from all of that.Sometimes some of our players think its their prerogative, not just our players, other players, to make comments and we need to settle whatever differences we have on the football field and leave it at that and be pros about what we do and compete against each other and move forward.The Browns are interested in signing Pryor to a new contract and have had preliminary talks with his agents. Jackson said the team will take Pryors comportment into consideration during negotiations.I know Terrelle, Jackson said. There is a type of team we want to be and we are going to be. We will get these things, these antics or however you want to look at them slowed down because we want to do this thing right.I dont want anybody to think that he is the root of a problem or something like that. I just think we have to redirect and channel some of his energy.Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins played with Jones in Cincinnati. He wasnt surprised he got into it with Pryor given the makeup of both players.I know how Adam is, hes a fiery guy and I know how he is, Hawkins said. I know how Terrelle is, hes a fiery guy. Theyre competitors and whenever you have two competitors, two A-type personalities, two lions that come together, this is the result.It will make for entertaining football next year when the Bengals play the Browns again.Game notes Jackson said there were no significant injuries from Sundays game. ... Browns rookie WR Corey Coleman, who missed six games with a broken right hand, expressed disappointment in his season. I feel like I let a lot of people down, said Coleman, who has 23 catches and been targeted 55 times. So I know what I have to do -- finish these last three games really strong and offseason, now I know what to expect from the NFL. Ill be a lot better coming back.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and -http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz