Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

11.03.2019 06:11
Simmons replaced Allen in the starting lineu Antworten

Premier League Darts swings by Nottingham this week but does Wayne Mardle expect any underdogs to steal from the darting rich to to give to the poor? Sky Live: PL Darts Thursday, 7pm, Sky Sports 1 Michael van Gerwen is in red-hot form and looks difficult to stop, while Phil Taylor is finding his rhythm and Gary Anderson plays his protege Michael Smith in their first major match-up. Tune in on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1 at 7pm.Heres what Sky Sports expert Mardle expects to happen... Gary Anderson v Michael SmithSmith will play well in this game. After winning last week he will feel like hes a part of the Premier League, he will feel better about himself.Whats happened to Gary? Last week he was playing to a standard where I thought, Its time to get your darts out, Wayne. Gary Anderson is struggling for form Anderson had no rhythm, he was releasing them wrong, you could see his hand was following through. Darts is about feel, you need a touch, and he doesnt have it at the moment.Prediction: I cant back Anderson with any confidence so Im going for a draw in a very tight game.Peter Wright v Adrian LewisLewis is doing my head in! I was chatting with him and he told me hes throwing with passion, hes playing great, hes in a lovely rhythm. Last week, he looked like he had nothing.Lewis loses his zest and his va-va-voom so quickly. I think this is an important game for Lewis because if he loses again, he could be in the same situation as last year. He wont be eliminated, he will make the cut, but he could be cut adrift from those who are making a run for the play-offs. Peter Wright brought the house down in Dublin after checking out on 161 This is Lewis 11th Premier League season and hes only made the play-offs twice, thats shocking for someone so talented.Prediction: Im going to go with Wright, just. Its more likely to be a draw than a Lewis win.Raymond van Barneveld v James WadeThis is just so tough to call. I was looking at the odds but they didnt tell me anything. Barney, you dont know what youre going to get. Wade has scored well but his doubles have let him down. We take a look back to 2007 and our first ever trip to Nottingham Barney, against Smith last week, was really poor and he can panic or worry. Does anyone really want to play James for a living?Prediction: Im going to go with Wade. Hes just a little bit more reliable.Robert Thornton v Phil TaylorThornton played poorly over the weekend at the UK Open and Phil has looked excellent. This could be 7-1 or 7-2. Phil Taylor reacts to last weeks victory Phil shows no remorse, he just wants to annihilate you. Remember that legs count, not just results. Thornton doesnt seem to be over his chest infection - hes well enough to stand up there, but Im not sure hes well enough to compete.Prediction: Id be surprised if Robert gets to four legs.Dave Chisnall v Michael van GerwenI keep saying it to you, I cant choose anyone else to win except Van Gerwen. I just cant do it.Chizzy will be looking to win it but hell want to go in there, relax, and play. Thats not easy to do when youre playing the worlds best player. You dont need to beat Van Gerwen at this stage of the competition but you dont want to lose heavily. The debate has started. Is Michael van Gerwen the greatest darts player ever? In my opinion, if Chisnall can get a draw that would be great. Michael is beatable but the planets have to align. Michael is full of it, when he wants to play well he does just that.Prediction: I dont see Michael getting beaten. Just like Peter Wright last week, Chisnall will play well but it wont be good enough. Trevor Hoffman Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Rickey Henderson Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.cheappadresjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-wil-myers-jersey . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Carlos Asuaje Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Brad Hand Jersey . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Arizonas three-man freshman class is stepping up big early in the season, and it will have to continue to do so.The 10th-ranked Wildcats (2-0) figure to have only seven scholarship players available for the second consecutive game when they face Sacred Heart (1-1) on Friday night. The game tips off at 10 p.m. ET in Tucson, Ariz.Arizona beat Cal State Bakersfield 78-66 Tuesday night but had to fight off a 17-0 second-half charge after fatigue set in with about 16 minutes to go.Wildcats guard Kadeem Allen sat out because of a left knee sprain. Coach Sean Miller said there was no structural damage in Allens knee, and surgery was not required, but the team will take a cautious approach.I dont think he has an injury that is going to take him a long time to get back, but were certainly not going to lose sight of the big picture and rush him, Miller said. Kadeem would like to play right now, but he cant.Freshman Kobi Simmons replaced Allen in the starting lineup Tuesday night, joining a pair of classmates, forward Lauri Markkanen and wing Rawle Alkins.Markkanen scored 26 points on just 11 shots from the field. He converted eight, including one 3-pointer, and drained all nine attempts from the free-throw line. Miller raved about the 7-footer from Finland.Lauri is one of the best players in college basketball. He is. Hes a monster, Miller said. He can put it on the floor. Hes a great free-throw shooter. Hes a 7-footer who is playing the small forward position. He guards perimeter players. He guards post players. He inbounds the ball against full-court pressure.He just really, really knows how to play. Its almost like he has the game of a 6-foot-7 forwardd.dddddddddddd He just happens to be 7 foot.Markkanen is averaging 19.5 points and 7.0 rebounds. Simmons, who had 18 in a season-opening win over Michigan State, is averaging 15.5. Alkins is at nine points per game.Miller said it is not a bad thing that these guys have been thrown into the deep end right way because of the short-handed roster.There is nothing like learning by being out on the court, he said. If there is a silver lining in our situation, its the amount of minutes these guys are getting early on.Since the beginning of the summer, Arizona has lost freshman guard Terrance Ferguson to pro ball, graduate transfer guard Talbott Denny to a knee injury and redshirt freshman Ray Smith to a knee injury. Sophomore guard Allonzo Trier hasnt played yet because of rumored eligibility issues that the school has not commented on.Sacred Heart, which was picked to finish eighth in the Northeast Conferences preseason coaches poll, is coming off a 90-86 win over Hofstra on Tuesday night. The Pioneers overcame a nine-point deficit in the final four minutes.Sophomore guard Quincy McKnight, who averaged 11.4 points last season, scored a career-high 28 against Hofstra after posting a personal-best 25 in the season-opening loss at Fairfield.Hes more an all-around player -- offense, defense. He can help you in a lot of different ways, Sacred Heart coach Anthony Latina said. We want him to play exactly how he played last year, just be a little more efficient, and we will probably late in games call his number a little bit more. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz