Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

14.06.2019 12:07
d on the brink of history with his hometown Antworten

Newcastle utility Ben Kantarovski says its an honour to stand on the brink of history with his hometown A-League club.Still just 24 years of age, Kantarovski will equal Tarek Elrichs record of 134 A-League appearances for the Jets if he features in Saturday nights clash with Melbourne Victory.The record will become his alone if hes involved in Sunday weeks home encounter with Sydney FC - and, with so much football still ahead of him, its a record that will likely stand the test of time.A born and bred Novocastrian, Kantarovski said the milestone had crept up on him.To be fair, I didnt know too much about it. I knew Id be close to those appearances but its something you dont really think of - you just want to play every game and you take it week by week, he said on Friday.Thats what Ive been doing for the past few years.To reach this milestone, its a massive honour and to do it for my home club is even bigger.It makes you appreciate who youre playing for.Kantarovski is in his ninth A-League season, having made his debut in the opening round of the 2008-09 campaign in a F3 Derby against Central Coast.He was just 16 years and 208 days old, which made him the youngest A-League player at the time.Its probably one of the only games I remember playing. They tend to all blend together, but that one really sticks out, he said.It wasnt so much a nervous thing; it was just a matter of being able to do a job because I was so young, playing centre-half.I had a solid support network behind me and, in the players out on the field, you had some experience - (Ante Covic) was behind me in goals, Adam Griffiths, (Adam) DApuzzo.The players around me also helped me in a great respect.Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Custom Blackhawks Jerseys . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. http://www.customblackhawksjersey.com/custom-clark-griswold-jersey-large-76m.html . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Wholesale Custom Blackhawks Shirts . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Cheap Custom Blackhawks Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer.MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Twins have placed third baseman Trevor Plouffe on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left oblique.Plouffe got hurt on Wednesday against Kansas City.The 30-year-old Plouffe also missed 32 games this season with a fractured left rib, a year after playing in a caareer-high 152 games.dddddddddddd He was batting .277 with five homers and 20 RBI in 26 games since being reinstated Aug. 8.The Twins announced the move on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz