Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

14.06.2019 12:06
being active since being signed on Nov. 8 to repl Antworten

HAMMOND, La. -- Eddy Polanco had a season-high 21 points, Marlain Veal added 17 and Southeastern Louisiana ran its home winning streak to 11 games on Wednesday night with an 85-75 win over Maryland-Eastern Shore.Davon Hayes added 15 points and Dominic Nelson had 12 rebounds to go with nine points for the Lions (5-3).Ryan Andino hit five 3-pointers on six attempts and scored 17 points for the Hawks (0-7) and Bakari Copeland had 16 points and eight rebounds.Maryland-Eastern Shore had 35 fouls and a technical with two players fouling out, allowing Southeastern Louisiana to shoot 46 free throws, with the Lions making 32. Hayes was 10 of 13 from the line.The Lions went 11 of 22 from 3-point range but shot just 10 of 27 inside the arc. They led 35-29 at the half.The Hawks made 10 of 23 3-pointers and was 25 of 64 overall but could not overcome the fouls.Cheap Predators Jerseys . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Custom Predators Jerseys . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.custompredatorsjersey.com/ ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Predators Jerseys China . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Wholesale Custom Predators Shirts . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville.ORLANDO, Fla. -- San Francisco 49ers defensive tackle Chris Jones provided a nice boost to the defense last week and coach Chip Kelly said the third-year player has earned more playing time.Jones helped the 49ers hold Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi to just 45 yards on 18 carries in Jones first start and first game being active since being signed on Nov. 8 to replace injured defensive lineman Arik Armstead.San Francisco allowed 100-yard rushers for seven consecutive games prior to Sundays game, a 31-24 loss.I thought he did a really nice job, Kelly said. He played 27 snaps, was positive on 24 of the 27. I think his background playing with the Patriots, being in Miami, hes obviously well-coached. So, to get a player of that caliber when we lost Armstead, it was kind of a surprise to us but we were really pleasantly surprised with what he had done and hes earned playing time.Jones said the defense has continued to get better over the last few games as they have focused on stopping the run.Were doing some things different and I think its really helping out, Jones said. As you can see the defense, were getting better each week.The 49ers will face another tough running back Sunday in the Chicago Bears Jordan Howard. The rookie has rushed for 766 yards this season and is averaging 5.1 yards a carry. Jones said hes impressed with what hes seen from HHoward and the Bears offensive line so far.ddddddddddddFor just being a rookie (Howard) definitely runs the ball really hard, Jones said. On their offensive line they have a lot of really well-coached guys, I know they have some guys that are down, but they have a lot of really well-coached guys up front and they know the scheme well.Jones, who started the season with the Dolphins, said he is excited to get another opportunity to play and hopes an improved run defense can lead the 49ers to some wins during the final stretch of the season.I love playing the game, Jones said. It was great to get out there Sunday for the first time in a few weeks and Im hoping that they keep me going. But Im going to do whatever I can to help the team prepare to win.Offensive lineman Joe Staley was impressed with Jones effort in practice leading up to his first start. He said that it should be a message to others on the team to continue to work hard and close the season strong.You can see that he wants it, Staley said. It wasnt a surprise that he went out there and played well. The way he practiced and prepared, he was ready for his opportunity when it came.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz