Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

13.06.2019 12:34
[url=http://www.customwildjersey.com/]http://www.custom Antworten

SAN DIEGO - The new Jack Daniels Old No. 7 deck atop the reconfigured right field wall at Petco Park provides an inviting target. "Its nice," said Alonso, who hit a go-ahead, two-run homer off Wade Miley in the fifth inning to help the Padres to a 7-6 victory against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night, San Diegos seventh win in nine games. It was Arizonas fourth straight loss. Alsonos homer was one of 14 hits for the Padres, the second time theyve had that many in three home games. Rookie Jedd Gyorko had his first three-hit game, including two doubles. "Ive sensed us starting to swing the bats better the last couple weeks," manager Bud Black said. "Weve broken out a couple different times on a couple different games and it showed tonight again with double-digit hits, some good at-bats, some good walks, some hard contact along the way, a big home run, a couple big swings. Ive sensed that." With the Padres trailing 3-2, Alonso drove a 2-2 pitch from Miley (2-1) into the Jack Daniels deck in right-centre, his fourth. It probably would have been a home run even in Petco Parks old configuration. The fences were moved in 11 feet from the home run porch in the right-field corner to the gap in an attempt to make the downtown ballpark play fairer. Jesus Guzman was aboard on a grounder. Miley was "locating pretty well early in the game," Alonso said. "I got a good fastball elevated middle in. He got me to foul some pitches inside. I wasnt catching up to it, but then I made a little adjustment." Miley said he left a pitch up. "I was trying to get it away and I overthrew it and it stayed middle and he did a good job of hitting it," Miley said. "I was battling a bit. You dont always feel your best every time. But I had some opportunities to get out of it." The homer made a winner of Jason Marquis (3-2). Marquis allowed three runs and four hits in six innings, struck out five and walked five. "Jason did his job," Black said. "He hung in there, battled and made some pitches. Actually, his last inning was his best. Hes a veteran pitcher with moxie who knows how to work his way through a game." Huston Street came on with runners on first and second and no outs in the ninth and retired two batters before allowing Gerardo Parras three-run homer to straightaway centre, his second. Street then got Martin Prado to fly out to centre for his seventh save in as many chances. Miguel Montero homered to straightaway centre field off Marquis leading off the second, his second. San Diego took a 2-1 lead in the bottom of the inning on Gyorkos leadoff double and, with two outs, a single by Chris Denorfia and a triple by Everth Cabrera. The Diamondbacks regained the lead in the fourth on an RBI double by Eric Chavez and a run-scoring groundout by Cliff Pennington. The Padres added on in the seventh and eighth. Guzman doubled to right-centre and scored on Kyle Blanks single in the seventh. In the eighth, Cabreras sacrifice bunt brought in a run and Chase Headley hit an RBI double. Miley, who finished second to Bryce Harper in NL Rookie of the Year balloting last year, allowed four runs and nine hits in five innings, struck out four and walked three. NOTES: Padres LF Carlos Quentin was in the original lineup but was scratched with a balky right knee. He was replaced by Jesus Guzman. ... The series continues Saturday night when Arizonas Patrick Corbin (3-0, 1.91 ERA) opposes Clayton Richard (0-3, 7.94) in a showdown of lefties. Richard is 6-0 in eight career starts against Arizona, including three wins in four starts last year. ... Before the game, Headley ran into club executive chairman Ron Fowler and explained why he doesnt want to negotiate a contract extension during the season. Headley said its been a distraction since Fowler said on Wednesday that the club was prepared to make an offer that would make Headley the highest-paid player in club history.Wholesale Custom Wild Shirts . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap Custom Wild Jersey . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. http://www.customwildjersey.com/ . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Custom Wild Jersey China . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Cheap Wild Jerseys . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said.NEW YORK -- John McEnroe says he wont work with Milos Raonic during the US Open for Milos sake, for ESPN and my sake.McEnroe was brought on as a coaching consultant to the Canadian before Wimbledon, where he also serves as a TV commentator. He did not call any of Raonics matches for ESPN until the final, when he was asked to provide insight into his player instead of the typical analysis.ESPN executive Jamie Reynolds had said before the US Open that he was still comfortable with that arrangement as long as the network was transparent about the relationships. But McEnroe said on a conference call Friday that its best that we stop right now doing what were doing.It will just make life easiier for everyone, he added, noting that, I like to think I have a good relationship with the other players.ddddddddddddThe seven-time major champ is leaving open the possibility he could work with Raonic or another top player during the offseason, but just not during a major.McEnroe spent some time this week with Raonic, whom he calls a great kid.The 25-year-old Raonic reached his first major final at Wimbledon. Hes seeded fifth at the US Open, which starts Monday.Raonic already had two main coaches in 1998 French Open champion Carlos Moya and Ricardo Piatti. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz