Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

13.06.2019 12:33
ls that we missed. I dont remember one Antworten

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Esteban Ocon set the fastest time on the second morning of testing at Silverstone, making good use of his time in the championship-leading Mercedes W07 to complete 59 laps before the lunch break.Ocon is Renaults reserve driver but is contracted to Mercedes long-term and drives for the German brand in DTM. His second day at the wheel saw him use the soft tyres for the first time this test, resulting in a best lap of 1:31.212 -- beating Fernando Alonsos best time on Tuesday by a fraction of a second. He finished the morning session 1.518s clear of Kimi Raikkonens Ferrari on medium tyres as the Finn completed 35 laps and set the second fastest time overall.GP2 driver Pierre Gasly completed a second day at the wheel of the Red Bull as the team continues to evaluate him as a possible replacement for Daniil Kvyat at Toro Rosso next year. Gaslys best time on the medium tyres was 0.066s quicker than Renault regular Jolyon Palmer on the softs, who in turn was just 0.003s quicker than Stoffel Vandoorne in the McLaren on softs.American 18-year-old Santino Ferrucci was back in the Haas for a second day of testing after making his debut on Tuesday. He was let loose on soft tyres ahead of the lunch break to improve on his best time on Tuesday by 0.9s with a 1:33.934. Russian 17-year-old Nikita Mazepin is also making his F1 debut this week and set a 1:34.553 in the Force India to go seventh fastest overall. A third F1 testing rookie, Brazilian Sergio Sette Camara, was eighth fastest on his first day in the Toro Rosso, improving just before lunch despite a spin earlier in the session as he exited the final corner with just under an hour to go.Pascal Wehrlein returned to the track in Mercedes 2014 car as he continued his testing programme with tyre supplier Pirelli. The blind test involves work on 2017 construction materials and compounds before Pirellis new wider prototype tyres hit the track for the first time next month.Valtteri Bottas and Jordan King both stuck to using the medium tyres and were 10th and 11th fastest as they appeared to focus on longer runs.Custom Angels T-shirts . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Custom Angels T-shirts . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.customangelsjersey.com/custom-fred-lynn-jersey-large-78x.html . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Custom Angels Jersey China . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Fred Lynn Jersey Large . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2.Manuel Pellegrini paid tribute to Willy Caballero after the Man City goalkeeper saved three penalties to help his side win the Capital One Cup at Wembley on Sunday.Citys No 2 saved spot-kicks from Liverpools Lucas Leiva, Philippe Coutinho and Adam Lallana after the final ended 1-1 after extra time to help Pellegrini win his third major trophy as Man City manager, and his second League Cup.Caballero also made a number of important stops in normal time, including a point-blank save from substitute Divock Origi, while Raheem Sterling missed the chance to put City two goals ahead before Coutinhos equaliser. Willy Caballero saves Philippe Coutinhos penalty in the Capital One Cup final There were calls for regular No 1 Joe Hart to return to the City side for the final, but Pellegrini said he always trusted Caballero, who had regularly featured in domestic cup competitions.We deserved to win the game, and we missed too many goals the City manager told Sky Sports. We played better than Liverpool but I think if you tell me which way I prefer to win, I prefer to win this way.I prefer to lose a title than to lose my word, so Willy Caballero played tonight. I know some media were ready to criticise me if Willy made a mistake but I trust him so I am very happy to win the title for the players, the club, the fans and staff and for Willy, because he deserves it. An emotional Willy Caballero was the hero for Pellegrinis men I was concerned about the amount of goals that we missed. I dont remember one save during the 90 minutes from Willy, and after all they draw in the last eight minutes.It wasnt easy for me to make changes because we have players coming back from injury, but we finished playing better. It is a very important moment for City, we played very well. To win a title at Wembley is always very special. Manchester Citys Vincent Kompany lifts the Capital One Cup at Wembley Stadium Pellegrini, who will be replaced at the end of the season by Pep Guardiola, can still end his time in charge with two more trophies, and said his focus turns to the Premier League and Champions League.We are working very hard, and we are in the middle of the season, he added. Its important for the team to continue fighting for the other titles. Lucas Leivas penalty was saved by Willy Caballero in the shoot-oout I am not thinking about leaving, I am thinking about the next game which is against Liverpool.dddddddddddd We need to keep fighting in the Premier League, we are nine points behind but we will keep going.I made a difficult decision in the FA Cup, but this title and what we did in the Champions League supports my decision.Cup final hero Caballero added: Its amazing, to win this cup, for me its amazing. It was a hard week for me but we had a talk that we could do it. It is fantastic for the blue people. Sergio Aguero heaped praise on his compatriot Willy Caballero as his penalty shoot-out heroics won Man City the 2015/16 League Cup. Its important, emotional for me, my family, to be in this great team. It is a first trophy for me and for my family in Argentina.On his saves, he added: I tried to see all the penalties last night, but my intuition got me through.Captain Vincent Kompany said: Its not the best way (to win), its the most unfair way.There was so much emotion in this final, we were having so many chances and missing so many. We left everything out on the pitch. Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany lifts the trophy after his sides Capital One Cup final win over Liverpool. We have got experience, we looked around ourselves, we found a moment of peace and calm and kept doing what we were doing. They were playing well but we were creating chances. Manchester Citys Vincent Kompany lifts the Capital One Cup at Wembley StadiumAlso See:Capital One Cup final recapCity win Cup on penaltiesTitle rivals live on Sky SportsGet a free £10 bet ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz