Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

11.06.2019 14:44
r the concerns of him playing for Chile.Thommo predict Antworten

STRASBOURG, France -- Caroline Garcia ensured a suspenseful second day in the Fed Cup final by downing two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova 7-6 (6), 6-3 to draw France level with the defending champion Czech Republic 1-1.Garcias victory restored some hope in the French camp after sixth-ranked Karolina Pliskova won a marathon third set against Kristina Mladenovic to give the Czechs the first point Saturday.The Czechs are bidding for a fifth title in six years this weekend. They won the most recent tie between them in the semifinals last year, and are favorites to become the first team to win three consecutive Fed Cups since Spain from 1993 to 1995.After Kvitova came back from 2-4 down in the opener, Garcia -- the No. 1 French player -- prevailed in the tiebreaker by taking risks. She closed out the set on her second chance with a crosscourt backhand that Kvitova could not return.Garcia was broken at the start of the second set but made the most of Kvitovas unforced errors to claim four consecutive games. Kvitova saved a match point with a forehand winner in the ninth game and Garcia converted her second with a shot on the baseline that surprised her Czech rival.Caro played a fantastic match, I had never seen her play at such a high level, France captain Amelie Mauresmo said. Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day.Sunday features the reverse singles, and finishes with doubles, when Alize Cornet and Pauline Parmentier face Czechs Barbora Strycova and Lucie Hradecka.Depending on how the tie goes, Mauresmo could send out Garcia and Mladenovic in the doubles. They won the French Open, and came from a set down to win the decisive rubber against the Netherlands in the semifinals.Pliskova, the U.S. Open runner-up, earlier recovered from a second-set blip to beat Mladenovic 6-3, 4-6, 16-14 after the French player came close to achieving a stunning comeback on the indoor hard court at Rhenus Sport arena.Pliskova used her deep groundstrokes to take control at first but showed her nerves midway through the second set, allowing Mladenovic back into the match with a series of mistakes.Mladenovic rallied from 5-2 down in the decider and saved two match points with two big serves, including an ace, to level at 9-9. The Frenchwoman cracked on her serve in the 30th game when she was broken at love after almost four hours.Custom Lightning Jersey China . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Custom Lightning T-shirts . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. http://www.customlightningjersey.com/ . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Cheap Lightning Jerseys . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Cheap Custom Lightning Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview.Manchester United and Arsenal renew their rivalry on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, but who are the Soccer Saturday pundits backing?The Gunners have found no Premier League ground more difficult to conquer than Old Trafford, last winning at the stadium a decade ago, while Arsene Wenger is yet to beat Jose Mourinho in a competitive fixture.However, the visitors arrive in superior form, unbeaten since the opening weekend of the season and in position to go top of the Premier League with a victory, while United are already eight points off the pace with just five wins from 11 games. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Heres what Charlie Nicholas, Matt Le Tissier, Paul Merson and Phil Thompson are predicting for the clash...Charlie says: Its one of the few games I am quite negative about for my team, Arsenal. The reason being that none of them turn up for these type of games away from home. Danny Higginbotham examines the key tactical battles which will play out in Manchester Uniteds clash with Arsenal There are plenty of positives. Im expecting great things from Mesut Ozil after he didnt play in the international break, Aaron Ramsey is back in action, and Theo Walcott hasnt played too many minutes. But theyve let me down so many times in these type of games.The same happened last season when they needed to go there and really step up their title bid against a vulnerable United and they failed miserably. Mesut Ozil has been backed to deliver at Old Trafford On current form, Arsenal should be going to win this, but I cant back them because of the history at Old Trafford. If they start slowly then a Mourinho team wont let them find their rhythm.Everything tells you Arsenal are stronger and better, but this is when they always let themselves down. I hope Im wrong but I just dont see them winning. I think Marcus Rashford will start up front as his pace has bothered us and Im actually leaning more towards a United win than Arsenal.Charlie predicts: 1-1 and Rashford to score first (25/1 with Sky Bet) Charlies tip Agree with Charlie? Follow his Sky Bet tip here. Merse says: I think this will be a draw. Arsenal thought they could turn up in February and win, and ended up getting beaten 3-2.Wenger is moaning about Alexis Sanchez and Chile, I think hes just starting to make excuses already. Paul Merson picks his Fantasy Six-a-Side team ahead of Manchester United v Arsenal on Saturday Really, Arsenal should win this game on form, but with Mourinhos record against Wenger, I think he has a hold over him.ddddddddddddPeople arent really expecting United to win this, with Arsenal playing well, but Im going for 1-1. Jose Mourinho maintains a hold over Arsene Wenger, says Merse Merse predicts: 1-1 and Mesut Ozil to score first (45/1 with Sky Bet)Thommo says: Its time for Wenger to break his duck. I dont think theres a better time with Zlatan Ibrahimovic suspended and Eric Bailly injured and doubts over Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Antonio Valencia, so this is the perfect chance to go to Old Trafford and win.I dont think the Mourinho record will impact Arsenal too much because theyre full of confidence and I think theyll see it as not only a chance to break the hoodoo but to keep the run going. Thommo say its time for Wenger to stop protecting Alexis Sanchez Sanchez will be desperate to keep up his run of scoring and you just hope that Wenger is willing to unleash him and isnt too cautious after the concerns of him playing for Chile.Thommo predicts: 1-2 and Sanchez to score first (40/1 with Sky Bet)Le Tiss says: Ive edged towards Arsenal in my combined XI, with six of my picks coming from Arsene Wengers squad, but two of the Manchester United players Ive gone for are unavailable, so its really leaning in the visitors favour. Ahead of Arsenals trip to Manchester United, we take a look back at some of the more memorable strikes seen between the two sides over the years However, Wenger just cant beat Mourinho. The Community Shield is effectively a friendly so Im not counting that, so the monkey is still on his back.Le Tiss predicts: 1-1 and Mata to score first (40/1 with Sky Bet) Zlatan Ibrahimovic misses the clash due to a one-match ban Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price!Also See:VOTE: Best Utd/Arsenal playerI felt more wanted by WengerPires: Ozil can make differenceLive on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz