Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

07.03.2019 07:47
victory as the Phillies won a series Antworten

A fundraising campaign set up for Freddy Tylicki is on the way to £200,000 in donations in less than 48 hours. Tylicki has been told by doctors he has a T7 paralysis, meaning he has movement in the upper half of his body but not the lower, after he sustained spinal injuries in a fall at Kempton on Monday.At The Races TV presenter Matt Chapman set up the GoFundMe page (www.gofundme.com/freddie-tylicki) and has been thrilled by the level of support, with Sky Bet, BetVictor, Coral/Ladbrokes and William Hill all promising a further £10,000 donation each.Racing figures such as Tylickis former boss Richard Fahey, Luca Cumani, Bill Gredley, Sheikh Fahad Al Thani and champion jockey Jim Crowley, who was also involved in the Kempton incident but escaped with a broken nose, have all donated.Speaking from California where he has been working at the Breeders Cup, Chapman said: The response has been overwhelming.I originally set a target of £20,000, not really knowing what to put as I was very conscious that we met the target. My hope was that by starting something straight away, people put their hands in their pockets.(Owner) Bill Gredley was amazing, he put a big donation in, as did Sheikh Fahad and Andrea Atzeni, but what is just as crucial are the smaller donations. One person donating £100,000 is the same as 100,000 people donating £1. It all adds up.The heartbreaking thing about Freddys situation is that he had just made the breakthrough into the big time with those two Group Ones in France.Hes not a young lad (30), hes had to work his way to the top, but it finally looked like he was where he wanted to be.From that point of view its so annoying and I think that is why its touched so many people, that and the fact he was so well liked, everybody loves being in his company.Leading jockey Frankie Dettori was quick to mention Tylicki following his Breeders Cup Filly & Mare Turf success on Queens Trust at Santa Anita on Saturday evening, and has urged the rider to keep fighting as he continues his recovery process.Dettori told his Ladbrokes blog: In the immediate aftermath of the race I had plenty of time to reflect on my good fortune as the post-race formalities seemed to take a little longer than usual. I began to think of my mate back home, Freddy Tylicki, and how fickle this game can be.Although Breeders Cup wins are amongst the most coveted prizes in the sport, Id have gladly swapped them all to have heard that things werent as bad as they seem to be for Freddy. Im reminded again how cruel this job can be and Freddys news has really shaken me.The weighing room is ferociously competitive and I love that sense of battle, but its also where my best mates are too, so when the chips are down for one of our own, we rally round in the best possible way.The way racing is coming together to support Freddy is inspiring. On the biggest stages, like Santa Anita, weve still got to get our priorities right.My Breeders Cup win was for Freddy. Keep fighting mate. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Nike Air Max 90 Dames . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Air Max 90 Nederland . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.airmax90salenederland.com/ . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Air Max 90 Goedkoop . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. PHOENIX -- On a night when Arizona ace Zack Greinke left early with tightness in his oblique muscle, the Philadelphia Phillies finally won another series.Greinke departed after two innings and Philadelphia rallied with two runs in the ninth inning to beat the Diamondbacks 4-3 on Tuesday night, ensuring the Phillies first series win in their last 13.Andres Blanco had an RBI single and Frank Howard drew a bases-loaded walk off closer Brad Ziegler (2-3), who blew his second save in his last three tries after converting 43 in a row. Maikel Franco homered for Philadelphia.Greinke, in search of his 11th win, hit a bases-loaded sacrifice fly to score a run in the second and left after a few warmup pitches before the start of the third.Manager Chip Hale said there was no way he was going to risk his prize pitcher worsening the injury.Its something maybe he can maybe miss a start, possibly not miss a start, possibly at worst maybe 15 days on the DL, Hale said. You never know. But if you go out and really yank it bad, youre talking about a month or two, so well hope for a best-case scenario.The Phillies last won a series May 16-18, against Miami.It reminded me the way we played the first two months of the season, Philadelphia manager Pete Mackanin said. We stayed in the game, scratched and clawed and eked out a win. That is the way we did it for two months.The Phillies have won four of six since snapping a nine-game losing streak.It helps the team mentally, Blanco said. It is not always loss, loss, loss, loss. This time we have been playing good the last six or seven games. Even though we lost a couple on San Francisco we have been doing pretty good. `Hector Neris (2-3) pitched a scoreless eighth to get the victory as the Phillies won a series for the first time in 13 tries. Jeanmar Gomez tossed a perfect ninth for his 21st save.Home runs by Yasmany Tomas and Jake Lamb put Arizona ahead 3-2 entering the ninth. Jimmy Paredes pinch-hit doubble started the ninth-inning Philadelphia uprising.ddddddddddddreinke allowed a run in the second inning on consecutive singles by Freddy Galvis, Cesar Hernandez and the pitcher Jerad Eickhoff. In the bottom of the inning, Arizona loaded the bases with no outs but the only run they scored was on Greinkes sacrifice fly to left. Greinke figures he hurt himself with that swing.When the Diamondbacks pitcher walked back onto the field to start the third, he looked at the dugout and called for the trainer. After a short huddle with umpires, Greinke went into the dugout to rub some heat ointment and emerged a moment later.He threw a few warmup pitches off the mound, didnt feel any better and left the game. Greinke hasnt missed a start since 2013. Greinke was 7-0 in his previous eighth start.I was pitching pretty good for a while and felt really good today, he said. Hopefully its nothing major -- well find out more in the next couple of days -- and hope its nothing much at all and (I) just continue pitching good.Francos two-out solo shot off Randall Delgado in the fourth put Philadelphia up 2-1. Arizona tied it 2-2 when Tomas led off the sixth with his home run. Lambs homer in the seventh put the Diamondbacks up 3-2.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: LHP Robbie Ray said he was fine and would be ready for his next scheduled start Sunday against San Francisco. Ray left Monday nights 8-0 loss to Philadelphia with a blister on his left middle finger.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Zach Eflin (0-2, 6.28 ERA) gets the start as the Phillies try to complete a three-game sweep of the team that swept them in four games in Philadelphia a week ago.Diamondbacks: RHP Archie Bradley (3-3, 4.50 ERA) makes his career-high eighth start of the season as the Diamondbacks look to salvage the final game of the series in a Wednesday afternoon contest. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz