Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

07.03.2019 07:47
Heading into the final stretch of the se Antworten

Swansea head coach Francesco Guidolin has signed a new two-year contract. The Italian joined the club in January when they were just two points above the relegation zone and has since guided them to 11th place in the Premier League.A board meeting was held at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday to discuss the 60-year-olds future and it has now been confirmed Guidolin will remain in the role. The Italian members of Guidolins backroom staff - Gabriele Ambrosetti and Diego Bortoluzzi - have also been offered new contracts. Francesco Guidolin has signed a new two-year deal with Swansea Im pleased to confirm that we have reached an agreement with Francesco on a new two-year contract, chairman Huw Jenkins told Swanseas official website.Francesco fully deserves the chance to continue his good work into the new campaign. He was prepared to come into the club at such a difficult time and put himself in a pressure situation with the club fighting for survival.He has achieved the goal of securing top-flight football for this club with plenty to spare and has earned the right to start afresh next season.Its going to be another challenge for everyone, but we are looking forward to seeing how far he can take this squad of players over a full season. Swansea beat West Ham 4-1 at the Boleyn Ground on Saturday There has obviously been a lot of speculation over recent weeks about a possible change of manager, but the board has been impressed with the way he has quietly gone about the job of improving performances and results since January.Jenkins later spoke to Sky Sports News HQ, where he explained further why the board felt Guidolin should be offered a new deal.The timing was right to make sure things are settling down well to make sure we can plan and get things right for the new season, to get Francesco signed up and to move things on, said Jenkins.We felt the clubs he worked for [in the past] were similar to Swansea. We are a smaller club in the Premier League challenging big clubs and he has done that well in Italy.We are looking forward to him having the full preparation of pre-season, to get everything prepared in the right way, and we can all look forward to the season ahead.There was a lot of speculation in the press as to whether we were talking to other managers.We had discussions, and Francesco is aware of that, but the decision to go down this route is the right one for the club.Jenkins also confirmed US investors looking to buy the club had no input into Guidolins appointment. Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins said improved performances persuaded them to offer Guidolin a new contract Guidolin said he was honoured to be given a new deal.It is an important day for me, and I am honoured to be given the chance to continue managing this wonderful club, he told Swanseas website.I came into the club at a difficult time, and it was my first experience of the Premier League. Now, I have the possibility to start my work at the beginning of a new season; something Im excited about.I would like to thank my players first of all, plus the staff and our fans. It was very emotional for me to hear them sing my name after the game at West Ham, and Ive had nothing but good wishes from everyone Ive met on the streets of Swansea.The possibility for me to work with them and for them again is very important to me. Its an honour, and I am grateful to the chairman and the board for giving me this opportunity.Swansea host Manchester City in their final match of the season on Saturday, when they will look to finish their campaign with three victories in a row, following their 3-1 win over Liverpool and Saturdays 4-1 victory against West Ham. Also See: Guidolin unsure over future West Ham 1-4 Swansea QUIZ: Old football grounds Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Old Skool Vans For Sale . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Cheap Old Skool Vans . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. http://www.cheapoldskool.net/ . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Old Skool Vans China . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Old Skool Vans Authentic .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win.Jamie Carragher believes it is Leicesters title to lose, despite Tottenham winning at Aston Villa on Sunday to keep the pressure up on the Premier League leaders. Spurs won 2-0 at Villa Park to close the gap to two points on the Foxes, who can give themselves some breathing space again when they host Newcastle on Monday Night Football. Its a game youd expect them [Tottenham] to win, Carragher told Sky Sports News HQ. Villa have been in freefall all season and Spurs probably should have won four or five nil. Its a massive result for them in this title race, but its Leicesters to lose with the gap they have.But if [Tottenham] and Arsenal can keep putting the pressure on then who knows? Leicester may falter as weve expected them to do, but theyve proved us all wrong. Harry Kane scored twice as Tottenham beat Aston Villa 2-0 Carragher also believes Arsenal still have a chance of winningg the title, although he expects it will be tough for Arsene Wengers side to bounce back following their FA Cup defeat against Watford on Sunday.ddddddddddddI think it will be difficult for them now, said Carragher. Psychologically these defeats and going out of the Cup and Champions League - theyre out of that, forget the second leg - and then to lift themselves with the form theyre in.[Wenger] keeps talking about the spirit in the squad, but its more in hope and belief that it will come to the fore. The next home game is Watford and theyve got two difficult away games in Everton and West Ham. Arsenal players stand dejected as they were beaten by Watford Also See: The title race run-in Relegation run-in Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz