Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

06.03.2019 07:53
was getting more swing and misses, more g Antworten

Wheelchair racer David Weir and swimmer Ellie Simmonds surrendered titles they had won at the previous two Paralympics in Rio on Tuesday.Simmonds relinquished the S6 400 metres freestyle title she first won in Beijing aged 13 and won again four years ago. Simmonds, who won SM6 200m individual medley gold on Mondays fifth day, finished third in her favourite event, which she also won at London 2012.Ukraines Yelyzaveta Mereshko, the world record holder, won in a Paralympic record of five minutes 17.01 seconds. Song Lingling of China was second in five minutes 21.37 and Simmonds was third in five minutes 24.87. Her British teammate Ellie Robinson, who won S6 50m butterfly gold on day two, was fourth in five minutes 27.35.And 45 minutes later Weir, T54 1,500m champion in Beijing and at London 2012, finished fourth.Weir was patient, biding his time until the final lap. He reached the bell in seventh place and left himself too much to do as Thailands Prawat Wahoram took gold.I just didnt get the right wheel, said Weir, who was fifth over 400m on Monday. I saw Konjen was pretty quick in the semi and I thought I had his wheel.Maybe I shouldve got Prawats wheel, but everyone was trying to get his wheel. Its just a battle. Its a bit bumpy as well.I was quicker and better than I felt yesterday. Prawats been around for a long time as well. He was close to me in London as well. Hes a great athlete.Weir became a father for the fourth time on Sunday when partner Emily gave birth to the couples third child, Lenny -- but he insisted that momentous event was not a distraction.Im more relaxed than ever because I know hes here and I know hes sound, Weir added.Yes, I was a bit gutted that I didnt see him, but now Ive seen pictures and I know everythings all right, Emilys all right. Im a happy man.Yes, I havent held him yet, but Ive got plenty of time to do that and bond with him when I get back. Thats not on my mind at all.Earlier on day six, Georgina Hermitage, Hollie Arnold and Rob Davies took Great Britains Paralympic Games gold medal haul to 31.Sprinter Hermitage won her second gold of the Rio Games with victory in the T37 400 metres and Arnold claimed F46 javelin glory.Stephen Miller took F32 club throw bronze and Davies triumphed in the Class 1 singles table tennis, emulating Will Bayleys success 24 hours earlier. There was also a bronze medal for Jamie Burdekin and Andy Lapthorne in the quad doubles tennis event. Lapthorne competes in the singles final on Wednesday.Piers Gilliver claimed Britains 70th medal of the Games with silver in the mens individual epee category A. The 21-year-old from Gloucestershire was beaten 15-13 by Sun Gang of China, who also defeated him at the World Championships earlier this year.Ollie Hynd took silver in the S8 100m backstroke. The 21-year-old from Mansfield took his fifth Paralympic medal and second of Rio 2016 -- after his S8 400m freestyle gold -- with second place behind Zhou Cong of China. Zhou won in a world record of one minute 2.90 seconds, with Hynd second in one minute 4.46 seconds. Nike Sneakers Nederland . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Goedkope Nike Sneakers Heren . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. http://www.goedkopenikesneakers.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Goedkope Nike Sneakers Dames . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Nike Sneakers Korting . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. MILWAUKEE -- Two potential future aces will be on display when the Pittsburgh Pirates and Milwaukee Brewers continue their four-game series on Saturday evening at Miller Park.Right-hander Jamison Tallion has looked every bit as good as advertised through the first 12 starts of his career. Hes coming off one of his best outings of the season, having struck out a career-high eight batters while holding the Astros to two ruuns, four hits and a walk in eight innings.Tallion leaned on his two-seam fastball in that outing.I was getting more swing and misses, more ground balls and better pitch efficiency when I throw the two-seam (fastball), Taillon said. Whereas, I dont get away with mistakes when I throw the four-seam. (The coaches) told me try it out, and I just ran with it.It was the third time that Tallion worked eight innings this season. For the year, he has thrown 74 for the Pirates on top of 61 2/3 for Triple-A Indianapolis earlier this season.His career high for innings worked came in 2013 when he threw 147 1/3, but as of now, the Pirates dont seem inclined to worry about his workload.Were playing it by ear, Taillon told a Pittsburgh radio station earlier this week. If there was one perfect way to do it, we would be doing it, but I think we have to really go off of what were seeing and what were feeling. I have to be honest with them and tell them how Im feeling, how Im recovering between starts. I think therees going to be some two-way communication back and forth.dddddddddddd.As far as Ive been told, Im good to pitch.Milwaukee will turn to right-hander Jimmy Nelson, who snapped a six-game losing streak his last time out by holding the Rockies to two runs despite seven hits in six innings.During his losing streak, Nelson had posted an 8.04 ERA.I think this was just kind of the next step in all that, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. The big thing was that he threw a ton of strikes tonight -- 71 strikes in 95 pitches. He was pounding the zone very well tonight. He put them in swing mode a little bit because of that. He did a nice job, especially after the first two innings. The next four innings he did a really good job. He pitched well.Nelsons strike-to-ball ratio resulted in no walks -- something Nelson hadnt done all season, but he was happiest about working six full innings for the first time since July 16.I feel like Ive been doing five-and-dies for friggin two or three months, Nelson said. It definitely was nice. More so for the bullpen guys. I honestly felt really good, like I could have gone back out there. With the tempo and effort of my delivery, I felt like I didnt really get tired out there. Even later in the game, my pitches didnt drift up in the zone or anything like that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz