Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

06.03.2019 07:53
over the White Sox in Chicago on Antworten

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Its unclear whether point guard Joel Berry II will return from an ankle injury for seventh-ranked North Carolinas weekend game against No. 6 Kentucky.Berry has missed the past two games after spraining his left ankle. Coach Roy Williams said Thursday the junior was scheduled to go through a limited practice later in the afternoon. Williams said Berry participated in some light shooting and running in recent days amid an altered team schedule due to semester exams, while Williams has been traveling for recruiting.I am not optimistic at all, but Im not pessimistic, Williams said. I havent seen him. And I have no opinion.Teammate Justin Jackson sounded more hopeful that Berry would be ready for the Wildcats (9-1) on Saturday in Las Vegas.I would expect him just because of the type of competitor he is, Jackson said. Hes had quite a bit of time off to get that ankle right. But I guess well see how hes doing. He seems like hes pretty upbeat about playing, so well see I guess coming out for practice and see what Coach says.Berry is second on the team in scoring (14.8) while shooting 49 percent from the field and 42 percent from 3-point range. He hasnt since he came up hobbled on a drive, fell to the floor then headed to the locker room with 17:36 left in the Dec. 4 win against Radford.While Williams has refused to blame Berrys absence for any oncourt troubles, the reality is the Tar Heels badly miss Berrys finish-through-contact toughness, competitive edge and leadership. Berrys absence has touched every part of UNCs play, and everything has been a bit out of step without him.The Tar Heels were averaging 89.6 points and shooting 50.4 percent entering the Radford game. With Berry out, they averaged 78 points and shooting 38.8 percent in home wins against Davidson and Tennessee.UNC leaned on Jacksons 27 points and career-high seven 3-pointers against Davidson to get through a game that saw UNC let a 16-point lead slip to three in the final 2 minutes. But Jackson struggled to a 3-for-15 shooting day and the Tar Heels got nothing from their top frontcourt players against Tennessee, trailing by 15 in the first half before rallying late for a 73-71 win.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Nike Vapormax Cheap Australia . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Vapormax Shoes On Sale . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.australiavapormaxcheap.com/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Vapormax Australia Cheap . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Cheap Nike Vapormax Australia . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. CINCINNATI -- Joey Vottos hitting has finally come around midway through the season, just like it did last year.Votto, Zack Cozart and Eugenio Suarez all homered in the fourth inning as the Cincinnati Reds got the better of a matchup between the NLs two worst teams, beating the Atlanta Braves 8-2 on Monday night.The Reds (35-58) have taken three of five this season against the Braves, who have the majors worst record (32-61). Atlanta is 19-31 all-time at Great American Ball Park, including five losses in its last six games.The Reds connected three times off Matt Wisler (4-9), who has given up five homers in his last two starts. Cozart led off the fourth with his 15th homer, and Votto extended his second-half resurgence with a two-run shot. In four games since returning from the All-Star break, Votto is 8 for 15.Early in the season, I was struggling hitting fastballs over the plate, said Votto, who was batting .213 at the end of May. Thats something I needed to correct. You cant play in this league without being able to hit fastballs. That was step one, and you go from there.Suarezs two-run homer just inside the left-field foul pole made it 5-1. Votto later added an RBI single.The former NL Most Valuable Player also had a subpar first half last season, then led the majors by batting .362 after the All-Star break. So far this July, hes batting .351.Ive got a great feeling, Reds manager Bryan Price said. Hes able to play without the frustration that goes with those early struggles. Thats a relief for me to see him go out there just playing baseball. He looks very much like the player who enjoyed a ridiculous second half last year.Left-hander Brandon Finnegan (5-7) pitched into the sixth and gave up seven hits -- three of them by Adonis Garcia, who hit a solo homer in the sixth. Finnegan had lost three of his last four starts, giving up 20 runs in 19 innings.Wisler won his last start, 11-8 over the White Sox in Chicago on July 8 despite giving up six runs, including two homers. Since the start of June, hes 2-4 in eight starts with a 7.06 ERA.The ball started getting up, Wisler said.dddddddddddd Once the ball started getting up, they started teeing it up on me. I cant keep having outings like this. Its frustrating.Billy Hamilton singled three times, scored a run and stole three bases for a total of 27, the third-most in the NL.THATS FASTMauricio Cabrera threw a pitch at 103.8 mph, according to MLBs Statcast system. Its the ninth-fastest pitch since Statcast began tracking last year. The eight higher ones were thrown by Aroldis Chapman, including a 105.1 mph one Monday night.STATSWisler also gave up three homers in an inning on June 11 against the Cubs. ... It was the third time this season that the Reds hit three homers in an inning. They also did it April 23 against the Cubs and May 4 against the Giants. ... Garcia has hit safely in all five games against the Reds this season, going 11 for 22 with two homers. ... Cozarts 15 homers match his career high. He most recently hit 15 in 2012. Twelve of his 15 have been solo shots.MESORACO SURGERYReds C Devin Mesoraco had surgery on his right hip Monday, his third major operation in a year. He had surgery on the left hip last season and was back for opening day. He had surgery for a torn labrum in his left shoulder in May. The right hip started bothering him early this season, and doctors advised that it would require surgery at some point as well.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RH Shae Simmons threw a simulated game on Monday. Hes recovering from Tommy John surgery in February 2015.Reds: 2B Brandon Phillips was back in the lineup after missing two games with a strained right calf. He went 1 for 3 -- extending his hitting streak to seven games -- and left for a pinch hitter in the seventh.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Tyrell Jenkins (0-1, 4.50) makes his second career start and sixth major league appearance.Reds: LHP Cody Reed (0-4, 8.39) makes his sixth career start. He has failed to last five innings in his last three starts.---Follow Joe Kay on Twitter: http://twitter.com/apjoekay ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz