Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

27.05.2019 16:27
eds to come back and the reason I say that is because he was always -- and still is big on standing up for yourself and taking r Antworten

Former Indiana?star Isiah Thomas told ESPN he was just having fun when he held up a Crying Jordan sign in front of the student section at Assembly Hall during the No. 13 Hoosiers 76-67 win against No. 3 North Carolina on Wednesday night.There were two girls sitting behind me, two IU students, and one of them handed it to me, Thomas said. I knew the crowd would go crazy -- and they did when I held it up.Thomas and Jordan have had their friction during the course of their NBA careers, but Thomas described their relationship as friendly.I love just being a fan, he added. It was fun.Thomas, who was on hand for Indianas 1981 national championship team that was honored Wednesday, also said he is hopeful that former Hoosiers coach Bob Knight will return to Bloomington at some point.Knight, 76, did not return for the anniversary of the 1976 team last season and was not in attendance Wednesday when the 1981 group was honored at halftime. Knight was fired after 29 years at the school in 2000 and has declined numerous requests to return to Bloomington.I didnt talk to him about coming last night, but Ive reached out to him in the past about it, Thomas said. I think he needs to come back and the reason I say that is because he was always -- and still is big on standing up for yourself and taking responsibility, walking the walk and talking to talk. We all came to IU because of Bob Knight.Im not going to let him run away from this because of personal reasons, Thomas added. Its gotten to a point where it doesnt make any sense. Its time.Thomas said that there are a trio of legacy schools with coaches that are a foundation of the programs: John Wooden with UCLA, Dean Smith at North Carolina and Bob Knight at Indiana.Hes denying us the luxury to talk about him at our school in that manner, Thomas said. Thats not fair to us, its not fair to the students at IU. He is loved in Indiana; he is loved in Bloomington. No matter where he lives or goes, his home will always be in Bloomington.Swell Bottles Sale . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. sWell Traveler Bottle Sale 17 .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. http://www.swellwaterbottlesale.com/ .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Swell Water Bottle Cheap . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Swell Bottle Wood Cheap . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend.Brad Pengellys decision to move his base back to Brisbane has paid off with the prime ride on Cylinder Beach at Doomben on Saturday.Pengelly is one of the most experienced jockeys in Brisbane but his weight has limited him since he returned to riding three years ago.He was based in Brisbane after his original comeback but then elected to move to the Sunshine Coast for better opportunities.But it didnt turn out that way as there werent enough rides to go around so I decided to move back to Brisbane, Pengelly said.He has been riding regular trackwork at Eagle Farm and has been getting more rides including the mount on Wednesdays impressive winner Tumbler.Pengelly hhas also been aboard Cylinder Beach in his work in recent weeks.ddddddddddddCylinder Beach won the Group Three Gunsynd last season and ran third in the BRC Sires Produce Stakes as a two-year-old.However, he is still eligible for the Broncos Superstore Hcp (1200m) for horses with no more than two metropolitan wins.Trainer Desleigh Forster believes this will be Cylinder Beachs best yet season .He has come back a much bigger and stronger horse. This is the perfect race for him and Brad has been getting to know him in trackwork, she said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz