Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

26.05.2019 12:11
ic as it gets between the lines. You dont do that. I do Antworten

Dont look now, but Counter Logic Gaming isnt done just yet.The defending champion of North America got off to a more than inadequate start to its possible three-peat as the team labored through the first half of the split. Just a few weeks ago, it was outside of the playoff picture looking in, but CLG are back in the top six and tied for the fifth-seed alongside slumping Team Envy (6-6) with a game above rookie club Apex Gaming (5-7) in seventh.I thought it would feel a lot better, said starting mid laner Choi Huhi Jae-hyun following CLGs 2-0 weekend to get back at .500 in the standings and back into a playoff spot. But I guess since we lost a game versus P1, we werent really that satisfied. Were still pretty happy we 2-0ed, and starting from this week, we knew the matches were really important because we want to get into the playoffs.A finalist of a major tournament only two months ago in Shanghai, China for the Mid-Season Invitational, CLG has recently experienced internal issues when transitioning to the new mid-centric meta. While rival Team SoloMid (12-0) has secured all the positive press this split with its flawless match run and extraordinary 24-3 map score, the defending champs are working hard to get over its slump to hopefully remind TSM which team beat it in the North American League Championship Finals the past two splits.We knew how to snowball the bottom lane and the top lane, Huhi remarked, detailing how the team successfully navigated the spring split and following MSI tournament. That was our play style before. As [the] meta shifted, we realized mid lane pressure is really important We lacked on that a lot because we always prioritized top or bottom, and now we are starting to talk a lot -- me, Xmithie, and Aphromoo -- in real life [and] in-game to get on the same page in order to have really solid mid control like the top tier teams.CLG and TSMs roles have reversed from last season. In the spring, it was CLG that enjoyed a smooth regular season and a first round bye into an eventual championship while TSM was the club struggling to get on the same page as the postseason approached. Fortunately for SoloMid, it snuck into the playoffs and made a spirited run to the finals against CLG before ultimately losing. Counter Logic, on the other hand, is faced with the same timer TSM was burdened with last split, less than two months away from the NA LCS Finals in Toronto.Past the trouble in the mid lane, Darshan Darshan Upadhyaha is going through an uncharacteristically poor split, and Trevor Stixxay Hayes is experiencing a sophomore slump with the shift of attention moving away from the AD carry position to the mid lane. Jake Xmithie Puchero has been a bright spot for the team with clutch objective steals and smart plays; however, if Counter Logic truly wants to make the World Championships in the fall, one or two players cant drag it there. CLG are only as good as its weakest link. Outpowered on paper when you look at the lineups from TSM and second-seed Immortals, its going to have to be the teams intellect and map play that brings it to the promise land, not brute strength.Before, whenever I watched [NA LCS], it was kind of rough. It was fun entertainment, Huhi said. [League of Legends Championship Korea] was really strict -- really organized teams whenever they played -- and NA LCS [fights] a lot, and thats how they win. But now, Ill say its changed a little bit, and it kind of looks like they care about the macro game and rotations. Also, they fought a lot still, so Ill say compared to other regions, we also have that advantage. Whenever the game [turns into] chaos, were more comfortable [in] it. Ill say NA LCS actually became a much stronger region that can be a Worlds contender.The best-of-three format has upped the performances of teams this split. Although viewership numbers have shrunk as the summer has heated up, the clubs are experiencing the benefits of playing more games. Instead of only playing 18 best-of-one games last split, teams are already well over that figure with a third of the season left to go. The new format has also given valuable time to teams like Counter Logic Gaming that need the extra offline practice to fortify the changes in strategy and lane priority. As a whole, for the first time since 2012 when South Korea was making its way into the scene, North America and its fans possess a cautious optimism as the World Champions draw closer.I dont go to Reddit at all, Huhi told me when I brought up the elephant in the room: the community backlash thats risen against him. Throughout CLGs slump, Huhis been the scapegoat, the player picked out as the perceived weak link due to the meta so heavily focused on his position. The important thing is my team encouraging me and back[ing] me up. Theyre always telling me Im really good and stuff like that. Ill say the criticism doesnt really get to me that much compared to other teams.He went on to explain that its fair if the community currently believes he cant be the mid lane carry ace CLG need to make a return trip to the NA LCS Finals. Huhi understands that his role has changed on the team, but even though hes currently not on the same level as TSMs S?ren Bjergsen Bjerg, its not as simple as being mechanically as good as him. Its a team effort from the support, jungle, and the side lane damage dealers to prop up the mid laner to help him succeed. As long as CLG can continue fixing its issues with the Triforce of Zaqueri Aphromoo Black, Xmithie, and Huhi -- showcased by Huhis Player of the Game nod in the teams win over Phoenix1 -- the back-to-back champions feel it can match up with anyone in North America today.Win or lose, it is never because of a single player for CLG. If the clubs motto in the spring was respect all, fear none, then for the summer, it should be: United we stand, divided we fall.Cheap Air Jordan 4 China . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Air Jordan 12 Wholesale . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.wholesalejordan12.com/discount-jordan-4-wholesale/cheap-jordan-4-pure-money-china.html . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Cheap Jordan 4 China . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Discount Jordan 4 Royalty .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me.TORONTO -- The Baltimore Orioles were enraged after a fan threw a beer can onto the field as outfielder Hyun Soo Kim caught the final out in the seventh inning of the?Blue Jays?5-2 win in the American League wild-card game at Rogers Centre on Tuesday.As Kim settled under a fly ball off the bat of Melvin Upton Jr., the can sailed past him and landed on the turf. Baltimore center fielder Adam Jones angrily pointed into the stands and yelled into the crowd.Baltimore manager Buck Showalter emerged from the dugout and walked all the way to left field to register his displeasure with the umpiring crew before returning to the dugout.?Said Jones: Someone threw a beer down at my player. Thats about as pathetic as it gets between the lines. You dont do that. I dont care how passionate you think you are. Yell, cuss, scream, tell us were horrible. We get that. Were the opposition. We completely understand that. To throw something at a player, thats as pathetic as it gets.Blue Jays spokesman Erik Grosman said the fan was not ejected because he took off before police had a chance to get to him. Police are investigating.On Wednesday, the Toronto police tweeted about the incident, asking the fan to turn himself in.Something like that should never happen. Its the first time for me and hopefully the last, Kim said through an interpreter.Showalter said he just wanted the person identified and thrown out.Its tough when you have many people in the ballpark and one person does something that reflects poorly on all of them, he said. Were fortunate and lucky that somebody didnt get hit.Jones also said the abusive fan should be punished.I hope they find the guy and press charges, he said. [Kim] wasnt looking, and you can hit him in the back of the head and you never know what could happen.dddddddddddd Thats a full beer being thrown. Thats not part of the sport. To put us in harms way when all were doing is focusing on the game, thats not part of baseball. Throw an octopus. Throw hats. Do something like that.Jones also appeared to confirm a report that racial and ethnic slurs were hurled at him and Kim from the Rogers Centre stands, but he said he wasnt concerned about verbal assaults.Ive heard that so much while playing baseball, I dont even care, Jones said. Call me what you want.We hear everything -- people cussing you and flipping you off. I get it. Thats fine. Were here to play baseball, nothing more, nothing less. And to put us in harms way just isnt part of the game. Its not part of any sport.Orioles catcher Matt Wieters watched the incident play out from behind the plate and agreed with Jones that the fan in question should be punished for his actions.Its a shame some idiot would decide to do that, Wieters said. Theres no point in having a guy like that in the stands. I hope some sort of charges are pressed against the guy, because that was close to doing some damage.Blue Jays fans tossed bottles and debris on the field during Game 5 of last seasons AL Division Series against the?Texas Rangers. The fans were upset by the call that let Rougned Odor score from third after catcher Russell Martins throw back to the mound deflected off Shin-Soo Choos bat.A Blue Jays fan threw a drink at Orioles outfielder Nate McLouth during a game at Rogers Centre in May 2013.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz