Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

22.05.2019 01:22
s postponed because of moisture on the Wells Fargo Ce Antworten

CHICAGO -- Marian Hossa may be playing like the most experienced member of Chicago Blackhawks, but he doesnt show signs of being one of the teams oldest players.The 37-year-old forward is as crafty as ever and seems to have plenty of gas left in the tank -- even when Chicago rolls beyond regulation time.Hossa scored his team-leading 12th goal through a screen at 1:31 of overtime to lift the Blackhawks to a 4-3 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Thursday night.Hossas shot through traffic from high in the slot beat Cory Schneider on the glove side, moments after New Jerseys Mike Cammalleri hit the post on a prime chance against Chicagos Corey Crawford.(Patrick Kane) took the puck, just gave it to me and I tried to hold it and maybe see my options, said Hossa, who will turn 38 on Jan. 12. And I didnt see anything so I tried to shoot through the screen.I dont think goalie saw much. It wasnt a hard shot but I just tried to shoot it at the net.It worked, and the Western Conference-leading Blackhawks won their second straight as they played beyond regulation for the third consecutive time. Chicago is 3-0-1 in its last four.Hossas heroics allowed the Blackhawks to overcome a hat trick by New Jerseys Travis Zajac in a high-tempo game with few stoppages.Zajacs third goal of the game at 8:49 of the third tied it 3-all after scores by Chicagos Artem Anisimov and Niklas Hjalmarsson late in the second period had put the Blackhawks ahead.(Hossa) seems to have found the fountain of youth, Hjalmarsson said. Hes looking better and stronger than ever.Hes been a huge key player for our team. One of the most professional players Ive ever played with. Fun to see how hard he still works.Marcus Kruger also connected for Chicago to end a 22-game drought.The Devils have dropped four straight, but coach John Hynes isnt upset with his teams energy level.We competed, we played with passion, our quality of play was very good, Hynes said. We have to clean up some penalties but I think if we have the competition level, the passion we played . we have something to really build on.Zajac completed his second career hat trick from the low edge of the left circle after taking a slick cross-ice pass from Cammalleri. He fired into a wide open net before Crawford could react.Zajac, who had a two-goal game on Oct. 25 against Arizona, has eight goals this season.It feels good, Zajac said, but youd trade it for a win, especially a road win, because weve had difficulty getting those.The Devils are 3-7-4 on the road, but 7-0-2 at the Prudential Center.Crawford finished with 30 saves, Schneider made 29.New Jersey forward Taylor Hall returned to the Devils lineup after missing eight games with a torn meniscus in his left knee.Hall had knee surgery on Nov. 16. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2010 draft originally was expected to miss three to four weeks.The Blackhawks played without captain Jonathan Toews, who missed his fourth straight game due to an upper-body injury. The 28-year-old center has four goals and eight assists in 21 games.New Jersey forward John Quenneville, the 20-year-old second cousin of Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville, made his NHL debut. John Quenneville was the Devils first-round draft pick, 30th overall, in 2014.Anisimov tied it 2-2 when he drove to the net and backhanded in a loose rebound. Schneider made a pad save in Anisimovs initial tip-in attempt of Duncan Keiths shot from the point.Hjalmarrson put Chicago in front for the first time, 3-2, with 1:35 left in the second on a fluttering screened shot from high in the slot.Game notesZajacs recording his first hat trick in March 2014 vs Florida. . New Jersey acquired the 25-year-old Hall in a trade from Edmonton last June. He had five goals and seven assists heading into Thursday night. ... Anisimov appeared to be at 100 percent, despite limping off the ice in the third period of Tuesdays 2-1 shootout win over Florida after Keiths shot hit the inside of his lower right leg. ... New Jersey C Sergey Kalinin missed the game due to an illness. ... The Devils healthy scratches were D Jon Merrill and C Jacob Josefson. Chicago sat out F Jordin Tootoo and D Gustav Forsling.UP NEXTDevils: Conclude a four-game trip in Nashville on Saturday afternoon.Blackhawks: Visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday afternoon.Air Jordan 11 Canada . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Air Jordan Retro 11 Wholesale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.cheapairjordan11canada.com/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Jordan Retro 11 Canada . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Cheap Jordan 11 Canada . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said.PHILADELPHIA -- Orlando Magic coach Frank Vogel had a simple trick to help his team get over a brutal loss in Memphis the previous night.I let them sleep in, Vogel said.Aaron Gordon scored a season-high 20 points, Nikola Vucevic had 12 points, 11 rebounds and five assists and the Magic awoke from its slumber to cruise by the Philadelphia 76ers 105-88 in a matchup of slumping Eastern Conference teams Friday night.Serge Ibaka, Evan Fournier and Jeff Green all added 16 points for the Magic (8-12), who had lost five of six coming in, including a one-point loss to the Grizzlies on Thursday in which they blew a 14-point fourth-quarter lead.I thought we played well last night and we just didnt close the game out, Vogel said. Were continuing to show we have one of the top defenses in the league. Were going to be a great defensive team and were going to score enough to win.Bismack Biyombo had 13 rebounds for the Grizzlies, who shot 50 percent from 3-point range and 47.4 percent from the field.The Sixers (4-15) lost their fifth straight despite 25 points and 10 rebounds from rookie Joel Embiid. It was his fifth double-double of the season.Jahlil Okafor, who saw extended action with Embiid for the first time this season, also had a double-double with 16 points and 13 rebounds.Nobody else scored in double figures for the Sixers, who shot 37.9 percent from the field. They missed 20 of their 26 shot attempts in the first quarter and allowed the Magic to go on an early 16-0 run to fall behind for good.Sometimes you read so much into back-to-backs, Sixers coach Brett Brown said. You assume people are tired or depressed because they lost at the buzzer. I give them credit. They came in and played with great energy. I dont know how to explain that.The game was the first for the rested Sixers in four days after Wednesdays scheduled matchup against the Sacramento Kings was postponed because of moisture on the Wells Fargo Center court.TIP-INSMagic: Orlando was back in the same building where it overcame an 18-point deficit in a 103-101 win over the Sixers a little more than a month ago. The Magic have won four straight vs. Philly. ... The Magic havee two games left of a five-game trip.dddddddddddd.76ers: Robert Covington left in the fourth quarter with a left knee sprain after logging nine points and six rebounds. ... PG Jerryd Bayless missed his third straight game with left wrist soreness after previously sitting out the first 13 games.THE EMBIID-OKAFOR EXPERIMENTEmbiid and Okafor looked sharp when paired together as the crowd roared in delight watching the two cornerstones of the franchises rebuilding effort. In the second quarter, Embiid hit a 3-pointer, fed Okafor for a basket and then hit a jumper to pull the Sixers within 23-21.During their second stint together in the fourth quarter, the two centers produced 12 of the teams 19 points while combining to shoot 5 for 5 from the field in just over 7 minutes.I thought we had our moments, said Embiid, who had his minutes restriction increased from 24 to 28 two days after being named the NBAs Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month for October/November. We made shots. Obviously we need to play more together.MEEKS BIG RETURNMagic guard Jodie Meeks made his season debut after a foot injury held him out for the first 19 games. He finished with 10 points and three steals in 17 minutes, while shooting 2 for 3 from 3-point range.Vogel didnt think it was a coincidence that the sharpshooters return coincided with Orlandos best shooting night of the season.Its contagious, I guess, Vogel said. It was good to see him back out there. He was a little rusty in certain areas but thats to be expected. But he looked a lot less rusty than I thought he would.CLUTCH SHOOTING (AND PASSING)The Magic put the game away in the third quarter thanks to consecutive 3s from D.J. Augustin followed by one from Gordon -- shots Vogel called pivotal.Gordon, who shot 9 for 14 from the field and 2 for 4 from 3-point range, credited the teams passing for all of the baskets.I think our passing was very good tonight, he said. We were on time and on target.UP NEXTMagic: At Detroit on Sunday night.76ers: Host Boston on Saturday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz