Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

15.05.2019 14:32
de up my mind]. If they had committed to a longer contract then I would have probably looked at it much more seriously.It was mo Antworten

PHOENIX -- Once again, the Arizona Diamondbacks failed to hold a lead in the late innings.Matt Kemp, a familiar nemesis, had a two-out, bases-loaded double in the eighth inning to erase Arizonas one-run lead and the Atlanta Braves beat the Diamondbacks 7-4 on Tuesday night.Its a nice field, a nice backdrop, Kemp said. You see the ball well. Ive played here a lot so Ive got some experience here.Kemp earned two RBI on the hit and a third run scored when right fielder Mitch Haniger bobbled the ball.Jake Barrett (1-2) pitched one inning and took the loss.I just feel it was the one pitch that hurt me and that was to Kemp, he said. I tried to throw inside and missed away.Kemp also had a sacrifice fly. His three RBI give him 83 for the season.Hes been there, done that, Atlanta manager Brian Snitker said. You know, hes an RBI guy.Adonis Garcia had three hits, including a double, and scored twice for the Braves, who have won two of three after losing seven straight. Dansby Swanson, the former No. 1 draft pick by Arizona now with the Braves, singled twice and earned his first major league RBI with a sacrifice fly in the ninth.Jose Ramirez (2-0) allowed a hit and hit a batter but struck out the side in the seventh to get the victory.Jim Johnson pitched a scoreless ninth for his 11th save.Jake Lamb doubled in two runs and Yasmany Tomas singled in two in Arizonas four-run third inning. Lamb also doubled in the eighth, breaking out of a 2-for-47 slump. Tomas, who has 27 RBI in his last 23 games, left in the eighth inning with mid-back stiffness.He said it was bothering him batting, running and throwing so we had to get him out of the game, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said. `It doesnt seem to be to concerning. The trainers arent concerned, the doctors arent. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow. If not, we will give him a day tomorrow and he will be ready Thursday.Atlanta starter Rob Whalen held Arizona hitless through 2 2/3 innings but never made it out of the third.With two outs, he walked three batters, the last two on full counts, to load the bases for Tomas. After the two-run single, Whalen hit Welington Castillo to load them again and bring up Lamb, who laced a two-run ground-rule double into the Braves bullpen down the right field line and Arizona led 4-2.That was it for Whalen in his fifth major league start.The Braves, who scored five in the first inning in Monday nights 9-8 loss, scored two in the first Tuesday, and Arizona starter Archie Bradley was fortunate it wasnt more.Nick Markakis singled in one run and Tyler Flowers doubled in another. Jace Peterson walked to load the bases but Swanson struck out looking to end the threat.Garcia doubled to start the fourth, took third on a groundout and scored on Kemps fly out to center to slice the Diamondbacks lead to 4-3.The Braves loaded the bases with one out in the third but failed to score. In all, Atlanta stranded eight runners in the first three innings.Freddie Freeman of the Braves went 0 for 3 to snap an 11-game hitting streak.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: Hale said OF A.J. Pollock (wrist surgery) will be activated on Friday and will immediately be in the lineup.UP NEXT:Braves: RHP Julio Tehran (2-3, 4.89) gets the start in the third game of the four-game series. Tehran was the last Braves starter to go more than six innings -- on July 17.Diamondbacks: RHP Zack Greinke (11-4, 4.21) makes his first home start since June 28. He allowed two runs in seven innings in his last start, at San Diego, but didnt get a decision.Nike Sb Blazer Low Sale . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Off White Nike Blazer Cheap . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.cheapblazershoes.com/ .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nike Blazer Sale Online . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Nike Blazer Low Womens Sale . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges.SAU PAULO, Brazil -- Kevin Magnussen would have been tempted to remain at Renault had the team been willing to offer him more than a single-year contract.Magnussen is set to move to Haas next season after Renault confirmed this week that it would keep Jolyon Palmer alongside new signing Nico Hulkenberg. The Dane had been offered a contract by Renault to stay, but said he was not getting the right messages from the team management to accept it.Yeah, it was my decision, Magnussen said. I had an offer, but it was not a good enough offer that I could take it.It was more the feeling of commitment from Renaults side [that made up my mind]. If they had committed to a longer contract then I would have probably looked at it much more seriously.It was more the feeling of them not committing, offering the drive to so many others and I think at one point the pope had an offer! It was a bit messy, so its better for me to leave.Renault had been in talks with several drivers about a 2017 drive, including Sergio Perez and Carlos Sainz. After failing to reach agreements to lure Perez and Sainz away from their respective teams, it announced the Hulkenberg deal whiile Magnussen and Palmer were left waiting to hear about their future.ddddddddddddIt really is a lot about the feeling I had with the management here, Magnussen added. If I felt more commitment and decisiveness it would maybe have been different, but Im happy the way it turned out at the end of the day.They didnt even tell me they were offering [the seat to other drivers]. More openness would have been good as well.Sometimes its a bit difficult to know who is actually in charge here and who will make a decision. But that doesnt matter now and its in the past.It is how it is and I have enjoyed my season with the team and I think it really is a great team. I love the people here and they have all been so friendly and they are very good as well, and Im sure if they get the resources and the structure in place they can do the job.So there is sadness with leaving the team as well, Im going to miss a lot of the people here. Hopefully we can keep in touch and luckily we will be in the same paddock next year. Its not all bad. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz