Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

15.05.2019 14:31
o has designed 10 championship winning F1 cars in Antworten

NASSAU, Bahamas -- For three days, Tiger Woods?has looked and sounded like Tiger Woods.He hit numerous golf shots confidently and without limitation during a lengthy Sunday practice session; he played a carefree practice round Monday and chatted freely about it afterward.And on Tuesday, during a news conference at Albany Golf Club, Woods said he is here to win the Hero World Challenge, although he offered up a rare and yet smart admission that it will be a tall order to do so given where he has been and where he is now.In the present, he is smiling and upbeat. In the past -- specifically here a year ago -- he was somber and downcast.If you couldnt get out of bed, how would you feel about your future doing a lot of different things in life? Woods asked Tuesday. Thats where I was. And if you werent allowed to use your hands to write any more, you could think it but you couldnt do it, how would it feel? Thats where I was.Woods admitted that he has had plenty of doubts about his golf future dating back to the Wyndham Championship, when he last played a competitive round 15 months ago.Two surgeries. A lengthy rehab that included no golf shots for more than four months, no holes played for six months. A summer of major championship golf that went on without him. Little information about his progress. An aborted return to golf in October at the Safeway Open.The doubts about Woods have been never-ending, starting with his own words on Dec. 1, 2015.I think pretty much everything beyond this will be gravy.And: Theres really nothing I can look forward, nothing I can build towards. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?And when asked whether he might not be playing golf a year later: I really dont know.A year later, here is Woods, still without a competitive round to his name but with far more optimism.The golf-swing gurus will tell you that his swing looks different, that it is not as free-flowing, that he might be trying to protect his back. Well, yeah. For him to have any chance of playing competitively, it only makes sense that he makes some adjustments.Woods has yet to dive into those details, but he did allow that he is still working with instructor Chris Como and they spent a good bit of time together working in Florida in recent weeks.Im sitting in front of you guys with a different reality because things have improved so much that Im able to come back here and do this again, he said. It hasnt been easy. Its taken a lot of work, but Im here.And now that he is, Woods admits to being nervous, but in a good way.Theres nerves, of course, because I care, he said. I care about what I do out there. I want to win and I want to place the ball in the correct spots, give myself the best angles and bury these putts. So trying to figure that out, theres nerves. But its controlling it and getting into the flow of the round, how fast can I get into the flow of the round.I need to find the flow of the round quick, and hopefully I can do that.Perhaps the best sign is that Woods has been practicing. Twice in the past month, caddie Joe LaCava traveled to Florida to work with Woods, insisting that they play consecutive rounds walking.As basic as that sounds, it is but one important aspect of getting ready. He wants to jump in the cart and play in 2? hours, and I get that, LaCava said. But you have to walk in a tournament, and you have to get used to that rhythm again.Woods arrived in the Bahamas on Saturday and played nine holes. There was an extensive practice session Sunday, followed on Monday by a nine-hole practice round and more practice. Tuesday required a good bit of Woods time associated with the tournament, but he still fit in a practice session. And Wednesday morning is an 18-hole pro-am preceding the first round of the tournament.Woods still has yet to hit a ball in competition since signing for that final-round 70 in Greensboro at the 2015 Wyndham Championship, but so far there is cautious optimism as the 14-time major winner returns.Winning is an evolution, he said. Its going from at home on the range and then going out on my home course and then going into a tournament setting and then eventually on the back nine of an event trying to win it. And then the ultimate is a major championship and then the back nine of a major is a totally different animal. So its a process.Right now, I havent even competed yet, so Im at the beginning stages of that. Ive been at the range, Ive been at Medalist [his home course], and now Im here and I havent teed off yet.To put it in Woods own terms: That light at the end of the tunnel that he could not locate a year ago is at least a glimmer today.Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Wholesale China Jerseys . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. http://www.chinajerseysnhlwholesale.com/ . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Cheap NHL Jerseys China .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Authentic . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season.Red Bull and Aston Martin have unveiled the highly-anticipated AM-RB 001 hypercar designed by F1 legend Adrian Newey.Newey, who has designed 10 championship winning F1 cars in his career, has been working on the hypercar project as part of Red Bulls collaboration with Aston Martin. Earlier this year Aston Martin said the AM-RB 001 would be quicker than an F1 car around some of the worlds fastest circuits.Though the full specification of the hypercar was not released with its launch on Wednesday, it will be powered by a naturally aspirated V12 engine. The cars F1-inspired carbon fibre construction gives it a power to weight ratio of 1:1 and features performance levels in line with todays LMP1 Le Mans sport prototypes.Speaking about the AM-RB 001, Newey said: Ive long harboured the desire to design a road car. The formation of Red Bull Advanced Technologies brought me a step closer to realising that ambition, but I believed we should work with an automotive manufacturer. Aston Martin was at the top of my list.Ive always beeen adamant that the AM-RB 001 should be a true road car thats also capable of extreme performance on track, and this means it really has to be a car of two characters.dddddddddddd Thats the secret were trying to put into this car - the technology that allows it to be docile and comfortable, but with immense outright capabilities.Red Bull team boss Christian Horner says the AM-RB 001 highlights the teams commitment to innovation.Red Bull Racing has always steered an innovative course in our ongoing development of a competitive Formula One car. The conception and modus operandi of Red Bull Technologies has been to apply our expertise to truly progressive projects and partnerships.Our relationship with Aston Martin and the realisation of the AM-RB 001 is pioneering and borne of our synergies and desire to break new ground. The AM-RB 001 is the inspirational product of this collaborative spirit. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz