Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

15.05.2019 14:31
ehab assignment at Class A Lake Elsinore on Antworten

HOUSTON -- Michael Cuddyer is still recovering from being plunked in the right forearm a couple of days ago, which makes doing many things uncomfortable. Luckily for the Colorado Rockies, swinging hardly hurts him at all. Cuddyer had three hits, including an RBI single in the ninth inning that gave Colorado a 2-1 win over the Houston Astros in interleague play on Tuesday. "Its sore. Theres no question its sore and swollen," Cuddyer said. "But fortunately the way I got hit the one thing that really doesnt bother me is swinging. Pretty much everything else, it doesnt feel great but swinging I dont really feel it all that much. I got really lucky in that sense." Troy Tulowitzki doubled off Houston closer Jose Veras (0-4) to start the ninth and advanced to third on a wild pitch. Cuddyer followed with his single, which sailed just out of reach of leaping third baseman Matt Dominguez. "It doesnt surprise me with Cuddy," manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes always looking to answer the bell. Hes a great pro. Twenty-four hours ago I wasnt sure that hed be playing this early, but hes going to find a way to get in the lineup." Tulowitzki had an RBI single in the first. Chris Carter tied it in the fourth with an RBI grounder. Colorado starter Jorge De La Rosa scattered five hits with one run over seven innings. He had won his previous four starts and finished the month 4-0 with a 2.08 ERA. Matt Belisle (2-2) threw a perfect eighth for the win. Closer Rafael Betancourt struck out two in the ninth for his 11th save. Houston starter Jordan Lyles yielded six hits and one run in a season-long seven innings. Wesley Wright took over and struck out two in a scoreless eighth before he was replaced by Veras. Manager Bo Porter was impressed with the work of his 22-year-old pitcher. "Jordan Lyles -- today is what you would call graduation," Porter said. "I think hes learned from his time last year. I think hes learned from early on this year, and he was able to make quality pitches to get himself out of some tough jams and got the big strikeout when he needed it." The Rockies won late a day after Houston got a 3-2 victory in 12 innings. "The bottom line is we found a way to win a game and thats huge," Weiss said. "Youve got to find ways to win those tight games. Weve been in a lot of tight games, weve been kicked in the stomach a few times because sometimes thats the reward you get for competing well and being in a lot of tight games. Youre going to lose some of those games. It was nice to find a way to win today." Dexter Fowler drew a walk to start the game and advanced to third on a single by Nolan Arenado. A one-out single by Tulowitzki put Colorado ahead. Fowler walked again to begin the third. Arenado reached on a forceout and eventually reached third, but was caught at the plate when shortstop Ronny Cedeno made a nice catch on Tulowitzkis fly and threw home. "Thats a great play. Not only the catch but the wherewithal to get rid of the ball at the speed at which he got rid of the ball and the accuracy of the throw," Porter said. "So, if thats in the Olympics youre judging it a 10." The Rockies had another chance to add onto their lead in the fourth when they loaded the bases with no outs. But Colorado came up empty when Lyles struck out Yorvit Torrealba and DJ LeMahieu grounded into a double play to end the inning. "Im just trying to get outs, really," Lyles said. "Just trying to put up good outing and not let our bullpen throw too many innings. Im just trying to do my job." De La Rosa hit two batters in the fourth. Carlos Corporan later scored when Arenado fielded Carters grounder to third base but threw it over Torrealbas head at the plate. NOTES: De La Rosa, who was born in Monterrey, Mexico, had about 20 relatives drive in from Mexico to watch him pitch. ... These teams head to Colorado to start a two-game series on Wednesday. Houstons Erik Bedard opposes Tyler Chatwood in the opener at Coors Field. ... Houston recalled RHP Brad Peacock from Triple-A Oklahoma City on Tuesday to take the spot of OF Robbie Grossman, who was optioned there on Monday. ... Houston OF Justin Maxwell, on the disabled list with a broken bone in his left hand, will go to extended spring training in Florida on Wednesday to take live at-bats before starting a rehabilitation assignment with Class A Quad Cities.Nike React Wholesale . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Nike Epic React Flyknit Clearance . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.nikereactsale.com/nike-odyssey-react-running-shoes.html . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Nike Odyssey React Wholesale .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Nike Shox Wholesale China .Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats.LOS ANGELES -- Beyond infielders Wil Myers and Yangervis Solarte, theres not a lot of experience in San Diegos lineup. As a result, Solarte prefers to lead by example.He hit a tiebreaking home run leading off the eighth inning to help the last-place Padres defeat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4-2 and snap a three-game skid on Friday night.Its something we talk about a lot, setting a good example so whoever comes up here for the first time, they see how we do things. What to do, what not to do, Solarte said. I was trying to get a hit to lead off the inning, first of all, but I was able to stay aggressive and make some good contact.The Dodgers lost for the third time in four games, but their lead in the NL West remained at two games over the San Francisco Giants, who lost to the Cubs.Brad Hand (4-3) got the victory, allowing one hit and striking out four in 1 2/3 innings of relief. Brandon Maurer pitched the ninth for his seventh save.They had opportunities but when Hand and (Ryan) Buchter were on the mound, I felt really good about that, Padres manager Andy Green said. Those are really good matchups for us all the way through.Solarte hit his career high-tying 14th homer on a 1-1 pitch from Adam Liberatore (2-2). Pinch-hitter Brett Wallace hit a bloop single over the third basemans head with two outs, scoring Alex Dickerson, who walked, for a 4-2 lead.Thats when a team takes life, when you finally take a lead and you give it right back, Green said. It was a good response by our guys.The Padres rallied twice, including in the sixth on Derek Norris two-run double that gave them a 2-1 lead. They were his first RBI since Aug. 2, a span of 15 games.Joc Pederson drove in both Dodgers runs. His RBI single gave them a 1-0 lead in the fourth and his 19th homer tied it 2-all in the sixth. Los Angeles had 13 hits and stranded 11 runners.Yasiel Puig rejoined the team after a monthlong demotion to the minors. He went 2 for 4, including a two-out single in the fifth.Puig grounded out with the bases loaded in the third. He singled and went to second on a throwing error in the seventh, but the Dodgers ended the inning with consecutive strikeouts.It was really good to see him back in the lineup, manager Dave Roberts said. His energy and focus was good. He ran hard.Padres starter Clayton Richard allowed one run and a season-high nine hits in fivve innings.ddddddddddddulio Urias made his 13th and possibly last start of the season for the Dodgers. The left-hander gave up three runs and two hits in 5 1/3 innings, struck out six and walked one. The club has instituted an innings restriction on the 20-year-old rookie.SLUMPING SEAGERDodgers SS Corey Seager was hitless in four at-bats, with a walk and a strikeout, extending his offensive slump to 0 for 19 -- his longest drought of the season.HELP ARRIVESThe Padres reinstated INF-OF Alexi Amarista from the 15-day DL and recalled RHP Leonel Campos from Triple-A El Paso. We just needed a little bit more depth, Green said. In September, the calendar turns over, and youre looking at other rosters with 30-plus guys on it, and youre barely at 26, 27.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: OF Jon Jay took batting practice and was set to begin a three-game rehab assignment at Class A Lake Elsinore on Saturday. Hes expected to rejoin the team next week. ... RHP Tyson Ross (right shoulder inflammation), out since April, was expected to arrive Friday night for two days of workouts with the team. ... 2B Jemile Weeks, out since May with hamstring issues, received a cortisone shot Thursday but continues to struggle to get back to 100 percent. Its looking less and less likely hes going to play for us before the year is out, Green said.Dodgers: LHP Clayton Kershaw is scheduled to pitch in a rehab game at Class A Rancho Cucamonga on Saturday. Hell throw three innings or around 50 pitches, with LHP Brett Anderson to follow. Anderson is on the DL with a finger blister. Kershaw has been sidelined for more than two months with a herniated disk in his back. ... Los Angeles recalled C-INF Austin Barnes, RHP Josh Fields and Puig from Triple-A Oklahoma City, and reinstated RHP Louis Coleman and Josh Ravin from the 15-day DL.UP NEXTPadres: RHP Luis Perdomo (7-7, 5.84 ERA) is 0-2 with a 4.91 ERA in two starts against the Dodgers this season. Perdomo threw the teams first complete game of 2016 in his last start, holding Miami to six hits in a 3-1 victory.Dodgers: LHP Rich Hill (10-3, 2.09 overall) makes his second start with the team after it was moved back because of tenderness on a blister. He threw six scoreless innings in his debut. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz