Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

14.05.2019 11:55
r Armour Online[/url] . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- With the rest of her t Antworten

PHOENIX -- Matt Wisler used his most recent time in the minors trying to fine-tune his pitches. That served the Atlanta Braves 23-year-old right-hander well Thursday night when he pitched a gem against the Arizona Diamondbacks hours after being called up from Triple-A.Wisler (5-11) didnt allow the Diamondbacks a hit for six innings and led the Braves to a 3-1 victory. He ended up allowing one run and two hits with four strikeouts and three walks in eight innings.Jim Johnson pitched the ninth inning for his 12th save.Paul Goldschmidt broke up Wislers no-hit bid with a leadoff single in the seventh. Goldschmidt scored on Chris Owings groundout.I felt a lot better on the mound than I have in a while, Wisler said. The big pitch was my two-seamer. I had a lot of success with that against guys. Slider got better as the game went along.Wislers manager and teammates came away impressed.Fun to watch. He did a great job. I told him after the game, `Your bullpen thanks you, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said. He was on the attack and was the aggressor. It was like he was on a mission almost.Robbie Ray (7-12) had won his last two starts, but his pitch count surpassed 100 before the fifth inning was over. He allowed two runs and six hits with four walks and seven strikeouts in five innings.The Braves scored twice in the third when the first three hitters singled. Freddie Freeman drove in Ender Inciarte, then Nick Markakis beat out a ground ball to avoid a double play that allowed Adonis Garcia to score from third base.Just there in the middle innings, command got a way from me a little bit but I was able to battle and was able to hold them to just two runs, so I am pretty happy with that, Ray said.Atlanta shortstop Dansby Swanson, once a top Diamondbacks prospect, took two hits away with good defensive plays. He went deep in the hole to flag down a sharply hit grounder from Owings and threw him out at first base in the second inning. Then in the third, Swanson reached to catch Tuffy Gosewichs line drive up the middle.Were going to be talking about this kid at shortstop, because he does things naturally, Snitker said.Swanson reached on an error to lead off the sixth and scored on Gordon Beckhams double off Arizona reliever Silvino Bracho.Tip your cap, guys battled him but he just beat us today, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said of Wisler. If the pitcher beats you, he beats you.FREE(MAN) FALLINGFreeman, playing first base, tumbled head first over a railing down the right field line trying to run down a foul pop in the second inning. Freeman somersaulted over the railing and his lower back slammed into a row of chairs beneath the padded fence. Teammates and staff rushed to his aid, but Freeman was able to get to his feet and remained in the game.I was just glad I didnt hit my head. My backs a little sore, but not enough to take me out, Freeman said after the game. He stayed on his feet and took some swings in the clubhouse batting cage after the inning to stay loose. My hands a little sore too. I feel fortunate.ROSTER MOVESThe Diamondbacks called up Bracho and pitcher Vicente Campos before Thursdays game, Bracho from Triple-A Reno and Campos for his major league debut from Double-A Mobile. Relievers Dominic Leone and Steve Hathaway were optioned to Reno.Campos was one of the players acquired from the Yankees for reliever Tyler Clippard on July 31. Brach has pitched in 15 games for Arizona this season. He warmed up to enter the game in the seventh inning but was not called upon.The Braves optioned pitcher Madison Younginer to Triple-A Gwinnett. Wisler and pitcher Brandon Cunniff were recalled along with infielder Brandon Snyder, who took the roster spot left open by the trade of Jeff Francoeur on Wednesday.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Rob Whalen went on the 15-day DL with right shoulder fatigue.Diamondbacks: OF A.J. Pollock, who has missed all season after fracturing his right elbow, will be activated on Friday. He is scheduled to play two of every three games over the rest of 2016. ... Arizona sent OF Mitch Haniger back to Triple-A Reno late Thursday night to make room for Pollock on the roster.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Joel De La Cruz (0-6) will face the San Francisco Giants on Friday night in California. He has never faced the Giants.Diamondbacks: RHP Braden Shipley (2-3) is set for his seventh career start and third at home on Friday against Cincinnati. Shipley has allowed 13 earned runs over his last two starts (10 1/3 innings).Under Armour Shoes On Clearance . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Mens Under Armour Sale . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. http://www.saleunderarmour.com/ . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Under Armour Clearance Sale . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Buy Under Armour Online . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- With the rest of her team struggling from the outside, Kelsey Mitchell took over.Mitchell scored 31 points to lead four teammates in double figures and No. 7 Ohio State beat Cleveland State 96-78 on Wednesday night.The Buckeyes (2-1) won despite poor 3-point shooting from everyone except the junior All-American guard. Early in the fourth quarter her teammates were 0 for 11 from beyond the arc while she was 7 for 13. Finally, Sierra Calhoun hit a 3-pointer as Ohio State finished 8 for 27 from 3-point range.Overall, OSU shot 51.9 percent from the floor.It never hurts to see the ball go in, Mitchell said.Ohio State responded to a 92-80 home loss to No. 4 South Carolina on Monday by picking up the tempo and using its advantage inside. OSU led in rebounds 51-32 and had 60 points in the paint compared to 24 for Cleveland State.Stephanie Mavunga, Tori McCoy, Shayla Cooper and guard Kiara Lewis each had 12 points for the Buckeyes.Theyre not very big so the emphasis was to get the ball around the basket with Steph and Tori, especially, Ohio State coach Kevin McGuff said. We wanted to take advantage of that.Ashanti Abshaw scored 25 points Khayla Livingston 14 for the Vikings.I was trying to minimize possessions because we knew they could score a lot of points in a hurry, Cleveland State coach Kate Peterson Abiad said of OSU. I was not happy with our quick shots early on. We talked about that at halftime and I think we settled into our offense in the third quarter.The Buckeyes led 51-34 at the half and extended the lead to 27 through three quarters.Thats the best transition team Ive seen in years, Peterson Abbiad said.ddddddddddddThe Vikings (1-1) won their opener, beating Evansville 66-62 on Saturday, and Peterson Abiad took positives from the loss to the Buckeyes.We raised the bar for us she said. Our expectations are were going to be able to compete with the mid-major teams that well face.FIRE AWAYCleveland State tied a Value City Arena record for 3-pointers made by an opponent with 14. Virginia Commonwealth also hit 14 on Nov. 23, 2014.NEW ON THE BLOCKThe Buckeyes Lewis is settling in as a freshman and set a career high with 12 points. Kikis got a chance to be a great player here. You can see her talent, McGuff said. The two-time Illinois all-state player credits her teammates. Theyre there for me and keeping me up. The leadership on the team is a big key to me being comfortable.TIP-INSCleveland State: The Vikings played their first ranked opponent since Green Bay in the 2011-12 season and it was the first top-10 team theyve played since No. 7 Notre Dame in the 2010 NCAA Tournament. Some kids go through their entire career at the mid-major level never having played against a team of Ohio States caliber, Peterson Abiad said.Ohio State: The Buckeyes increased their record to 6-0 vs. Cleveland State. The most recent meeting was 68-54 victory on Dec 15, 2008.UP NEXTCleveland State: With two road games completed to open the season, the Vikings home opener is Saturday vs. Toledo.Ohio State: The Buckeyes play the final of a four-game homestand against Long Island University Brooklyn on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz