Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

14.05.2019 11:54
may or may not be in my races.Saying that, though, I know that my Australian teammates Madi Wilson and Belinda Hocking, in the Antworten

In her first column for ESPN, Australian Olympian Emily Seebohm reflects on the experiences of the London Olympics, including her silver medal in the 100m backstroke, and the important lessons she learned there and at the 2015 world championships in Kazan that have her poised to race for gold in Rio de Janeiro.Four years ago, I was fast enough to win gold in the 100m backstroke at the 2012 Olympic Games in London.The trouble was, I swam a gold-winning time in my heat before touching the wall some 0.45 seconds slower in the final.Its a lesson Im determined to learn from at the Rio Games.Failing to win gold at London was really tough. At the time, I set my sights on gold and nothing else; that was all I wanted. If I didnt get that gold, it wasnt good enough. But I have another chance now. After four long years featuring thousands of hours of following that thin black line, I can finally make amends.The major lesson I took from London was the need to peak at the right time during an Olympics campaign. I cant go out and swim my fastest race in the heats again. I am so determined to get faster from the heats to the semis and then the final; thats something I didnt do in London, and its an area I can improve in.Race Smarter, Not HarderMy coach David Lush says I have to go out easier -- not easy, but easier -- as I sometimes go too hard and then it hurts me at the back-end if I die a bit because Ive worked so much harder going out. If I work smarter and go out a bit easier, then Im able to bring it home much more strongly.But its hard, because you want it so badly and you push yourself so much early; but it can end up hurting you when you need that reserve energy at the end and youve got nothing left to give.Relaxation Can Deliver ResultsI still love racing and I really enjoy big events like the Olympic Games, even more now than when I was younger. Before, it was daunting to go out and race against the rest of the world; but now I go out there feeling so much more confident inside myself because I know I can do it, and I dont have to over-think things.In fact, Ive never felt more relaxed at a major meet than at last years world championships in Kazan, Russia, where I won the 100m-200m double. It was a fantastic result and I know if I can go into this Olympics with the same mindset, Ive got some great results up my sleeve.I think, having done so well in Kazan, it means theres less pressure on me because I have that much more confidence now. That confidence gives me extra drive when I need it, and the mental strength I need when Im racing.Taking It All InThe four-year Olympic cycle brings with it so much pressure. But this is my third Olympics; Im ready to go and I just cant wait to compete.I know what to expect now. It gets crazy before an Olympics but I can just be in Rio and have fun and enjoy it.I need to take what I learned in Kazan into Rio and enjoy the experience. Its over so quickly and its only on every for years, so you have to enjoy it. And Im confident I can do better and improve from London.Im Taking Nothing For GrantedI never like to guess what may happen when the Games finally get underway. Who knows what will happen? Maybe Ill get sick or injured before I can start racing; I mean, Ive dislocated my kneecap riding a horse before, so anything can happen!But fingers crossed nothing like that happens. Ive worked so hard to get to this position. Ive made sure Ive put 100 percent in during every training session; if I didnt put in everything I had, then its a wasted session.So Im feeling confident both from a physical and mental sense; Ive got some brilliant support from my family -- mum, dad and two of my brothers will be in Rio, which will be amazing -- my coach, my boyfriend Mitch Larkin and so many others.Rivals On NoticeHonestly, I dont pay too much attention to my rivals most of the time. I do watch their trials to see who makes the teams but for me, when I line up against them, I often dont know a lot about whos up on the blocks with me.Of course, Ill know a few from having raced against them in the past, but you get so many surprises during an Olympic year and its hard to pick wholl be a winner in each race. So I dont get too worked up about anyone who may or may not be in my races.Saying that, though, I know that my Australian teammates Madi Wilson and Belinda Hocking, in the 100 metres and 200 metres respectively, are very strong.Outside my teammates, I think my biggest threat will be Denmarks Mie Nielsen. In previous years, shes flown out of the blocks with a fantastic first 50 but lost a bit of power in the back-end of a race; Im sure shes worked really hard to rectify that.Therell be plenty of quality contenders at Rio, but Ive picked Mie as my major threat outside the Aussies.Balenciaga Outlet . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Balenciaga Baratas . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.balenciagaespana.es/ . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Balenciaga Zapatillas Chile . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Balenciaga Baratas España . PETERSBURG, Fla.Alastair Cook says James Taylors tragic retirement can leave a legacy that could help protect players in the future.Taylor was forced to quit cricket on Tuesday after scans revealed the 26-year-old is suffering from a serious heart condition and must have surgery in the coming days. Taylor was in line to take his place in the England Test side to face Sri Lanka in May after impressing on the successful tour of South Africa over the winter and Test skipper Cook admitted he was numb when he was told the news by England team director Andrew Strauss. James Taylor would have played for England against Sri Lanka next month He was just starting to do what hes done his whole life and prove people wrong, Cook told Sky Sports News HQ. He would have played the first Test against Sri Lanka and that gutsy character is what English cricket needs. Its taken the whole cricket world by shock. This week you remember you cant take your health for granted. My thoughts are with James and his family. A career robbed short like that is a tragic waste but on the flip side at least it was spotted and hes still with us. Dr Steven Cox explains why heart problems in sportsmen and women arent always identified early enough Weve had heart scans.dddddddddddd Can we do more? Of course. Its another checkpoint for the ECB to make sure everything is in place. Will it be a wake up call to make sure we can do more and spend more money to make sure players are looked after? Of course.One of the legacies that James could leave might be to protect a number of other players.Fellow England player Jonny Bairstow, who has played with or against Taylor since they were under-13s and was a room-mate on tour with England, added his support.Everyones absolutely distraught for James. Its not something that anyones taking lightly and we wish him all the best, obviously with his operation first and then a speedy recovery.I spoke to him and hes a tough chap but its such a major thing and its going to take a little bit of time to sink in.Yesterday I was pretty shell-shocked [for him]. Now, weve got to help him through it as best we can.Also See:Taylor robbed of peak yearsTaylors key momentsCCD1 round-upCCD2 round-up ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz