Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

11.05.2019 09:23
tack position, more of `Im going to go gget it, as a c Antworten

Lewis Hamilton will not be fined for the comments he made directly after his retirement at the Malaysian Grand Prix, something Niki Lauda thinks were fully acceptable in the heat of the moment.Hamiltons hopes of a fourth world title were dealt a major blow in Sepang as his engine failed while he led the race 16 laps from the chequered flag. The reigning world champion caused a stir directly after the race by telling TV reporters something does not feel right with his numerous engine problems this year, adding that he felt someone did not want him to win.Speaking several hours later at his print media session Hamilton clarified his remarks, saying he has 100 percent faith in Mercedes and that he was referring to a higher power. Lauda, the teams non-executive chairman, has no problem with what Hamilton originally told the media.?He will not be fined, I can tell you that, Lauda said. If a driver is upset ... Ive been upset a couple of times in my racing career and I said some rubbish to. I dont want to say he said rubbish, but these things can happen, the emotion. Its fully acceptable and theres nothing wrong. Nothing wrong.Lauda is also happy the someone originally refered to by Hamilton, who has referenced his religion numerous times throughout his career, was not a specific reference to an individual at Mercedes.He can mean anybody, he can look up! Honestly, this is a wide interpretation. I agree. If I am unlucky and I need to find an explanation I say to myself, if there is a God, then Ive done something wrong or he doesnt like me, or whatever. The retirement, coupled with Nico Rosbergs third-place finish, means Hamilton trails his teammate by 23 points with five races remaining.?Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale . PAUL, Minn. Nike Air Max 97 Nz Womens . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. http://www.wholesaleairmax97nz.com/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Buy Air Max 97 Nz .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Air Max 97 For Sale Nz . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses.TEMPE, Ariz. -- Rookie Brandon Williams is the starting cornerback for the Arizona Cardinals.Playing opposite All-Pro Patrick Peterson, there will be a barrage of passes coming Williams way.Is he ready?Hes the best weve got, coach Bruce Arians said after practice Wednesday, so he better be.Its almost Williams job by default. Mike Jenkins tore an ACL and is out for the season. Justin Bethel has a bad foot. Marcus Cooper just got here.So the Cardinals will stick with Williams, who has only been playing the position for a year or so.Of course it feels good, Williams said, because ultimately Im doing something right. But Im not satisfied at all. Ive got a lot of goals. My dreams not complete.Williams was a running back before he was switched to corner in his final season at Texas A&M.While he has impressive athleticism, he gave up some big plays in the preseason.Arians said Williams needs to learn to consistently turn around and look for the ball when hes covering a receiver.Me running with a guy and then having to turn around and find the ball is something new to me, Williams said, because as a running back I didnt have to do that. So its something Im working on and I feel like Im getting good.Williams faces some big-time talent in the Cardinals season opener Sunday night against the New England Patriots. Tom Brady wont be there, but backup Jimmy Garoppolo has a host of talented receivers.It all starts with the eyes, Williams said. Thats a very good offense. Theyve got a lot of different things they do, a lot of personnel they do, so our eyes will be a big key in stopping those plays.Williams said hes learned theres a whole different attitude in being a cornerback.Being relaxed, he said. Running back is more of an attack position, more of `Im going to go gget it, as a cornerback is more relaxed and a `let the game come to you position.ddddddddddddExpect Williams to get some help.Arians said Peterson wont stick with one receiver the whole game, as he often does when the opponent has an obvious No. 1 target.Hell be in a bunch of different places, Arians said. Theres not a guy that hes going to mirror all the time.The help will come often, not just when only Arizonas defensive front is rushing the passer.We can help him even when were doing everything else, Arians said, other than blitzing everybody and he wont have to cover him very long if were blitzing everybody.Arians said Bethel, a three-time Pro Bowl selection on special teams, hasnt practiced enough to start at cornerback.Bethel was supposed to challenge Williams for the job. But his foot never responded fully from offseason surgery and he knows he will have to play in pain through the season.If I was a normal person I could just sit around and let it heal up, Bethel said.He acknowledged that the pain slows him down.Yeah, you can feel it, Bethel said. I try not to think about it but obviously its there. Its not like something I can tape up and get around. Its not a shoulder, its not an arm, its my foot and I have to be on my feet.Bethel will play, Arians said. So will Cooper, acquired this week in a trade with Kansas City.But at the start, the job goes to the rookie.I never thought it would happen, he said. Not saying I doubted myself or anything. I just never looked this far ahead. I was just taking it day by day, but now its on me and Im very excited about it.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz