Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

11.05.2019 09:22
ood year, I would think. I would consider nine wins Antworten

OXNARD, Calif. -- On Saturday, a picture of Tony Romo jogging onto the field for a Dallas Cowboys?training camp practice went viral.The quarterback looked a little, um, pudgy.But it was the angle of the picture, a moment in time. Romo is not overweight.Hes in great shape, Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said Monday. Hes in some of the best shape hes been in, so I dont know. You know everybody can take a picture of you that makes it look different than it is. But Tonys in great shape.Romo, 36, is listed at 230 pounds on the teams training camp roster. Thats the same weight he has been since 2014. In 2013, when he missed most of the offseason with his first of two back surgeries, he was listed at 236 pounds. In 2012, he was listed at 230 pounds.I think Ive gone through enough criticism in my career that that is the least of my worries, Romo said after Mondays practice. Granted if I was that big we would have to have some talks. But I think I will be all right.Coaches and teammates lauded Romos offseason work, in which he did not miss a day of practice while returning from surgery on his left collarbone. Romo has said he has felt as good as he has felt in years. He was kept out of Sundays practice but is expected to return to practice on Monday, when the Cowboys put the pads on for the first time.Ive been in there working out and Ive seen Tony, Jones said, and hes in great shape.Ecco Shoes Sale Ireland . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Ecco Shoes Ireland Online . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.cheapeccoireland.com/ . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Cheap Ecco Shoes Ireland . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Ecco Shoes Outlet Ireland . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford.ATLANTA -- Paul Johnson always has been able to draw upon recent success when he has hit losing streaks during his nine years as Georgia Techs coach.Not now.Georgia Techs three straight Atlantic Coast Conference losses have crushed the Yellow Jackets hopes of winning the Coastal Division. Worse, Georgia Techs slump comes after Johnsons worst season at Georgia Tech, a last-place finish in the ACCs Coastal Division with only one conference win in 2015.Midway through this seasons ACC schedule, Georgia Tech is on a two-year, 2-10 run in ACC games.As Georgia Tech takes a break from its conference schedule to play state rival Georgia Southern on Saturday, coach Paul Johnson is facing his biggest challenge: How to bring the team back to the form that produced three ACC championship game appearances his first seven seasons.There are still six games left, Johnson said. Youve still got a chance to win nine games. If you did that ... that would be considered a pretty good year, I would think. I would consider nine wins a really good year.Now that wont achieve our goals we set to start with, to try to win our division and get in the championship game. As crazy as our division is, who knows? You just keep playing. You play one game at a time and see what happens.Georgia Tech (3-3, 1/3 ACC) has no reason to be embarrassed about losses to Top 25 teams Clemson and Miami.Last weeks 37-34 loss at Pittsburgh was more painful, especially coming on field goal that up the upright as time expired.Defensive end KeShun Freeman said players have moved on to Georgia Southern.The locker room seems like everyone is positive and looking forward to this game, Freeman said Monday.dddddddddddd We can look back as much as we want to, but we cant change those things.Johnson was second-guessed for his fourth-and-1 call late in the Pitt game. Dedrick Mills was stopped on an inside run, setting up the Panthers winning field goal.That situation as a coach, if you dont win the game, youre an idiot, right? Johnson said. Thats why you get paid. Thats why you coach. Because if you punt the ball and they come down and score, then youre an idiot. If you go for it and you dont make it and they score, then youre an idiot.Johnson said he doesnt mind having his calls debated. He said he was upset because better execution would have given his team the first down.From that aspect we all should take it personal, he said. I do.A turnaround appears possible. Duke, the only team below Georgia Tech in the Coastal Division, visits Atlanta next week. Georgia Techs other remaining ACC games are against North Carolina, No. 17 Virginia Tech and Virginia.Weve played two pretty good teams, Johnson said, referring to Clemson and Miami. Pitt was about the same as us. They beat us by a field goal. They scored on seven of nine (possessions). We scored on six of nine. Thats the way it went.Its like I told our team, were close but that doesnt matter. Youve got to win. ... We just need to go win the game and shut the hell up until you win a game. Nobody wants to hear it.---Online: http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz