Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

11.05.2019 09:22
Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Danie Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Other than the elastic brace on his right knee, there was no visible sign that age was catching up to Eli Manning as he entered his 13th season as the New York Giants quarterback.The 35-year-old hasnt changed much since taking over as the Giants starter halfway through his rookie season in 2004. Hes healthy, even after starting the last 183 regular-season games. He can make all the throws and seems to be enjoying himself working within Ben McAdoos West Coast offense.Even handling the media is a breeze: When asked two questions at the same time Monday following training camp, Manning wasnt thrown off in the least. He answered the first, then quickly answered the second without having to be reminded of the question.I used to just kind of roll out of bed and go practice, Manning said. Now I need about an hour to get loosened up. Its just maintenance. Ive gotten in the routine of doing it over the years. I see the difference and have stayed with it.The Giants rely on the two-time Super Bowl MVP. Without him, Odell Beckham would be wasting his time getting off the line of scrimmage. Its a role Manning accepts.I think as a quarterback you have a big responsibility, Manning said. You have to play well, take over and I have to do my job and play at a high level. I understand that, I demand that of myself anyway, so I dont think you try and put any added pressure.Manning, who has not thrown an interception since the opening 11-on-11 play of training camp, is going to be patient with his passing game early on this season.Other than Beckham and Victor Cruz, there are a lot of new people. Second-round draft pick Sterling Shepard shows promise, and Dwayne Harris and Geremy Davis are expected to do more entering their second season.However, they have a lot to learn, as do the seven other free-agent receivers in camp.I think you just understand that mistakes are going to happen. ... I try and kind of tell them things that it was tough for me to understand the first time, Manning said. That means talking the receivers through their mistakes, hoping they do better the next time.Theres one veteran who may benefit from Mannings help, too. Cruz has been limited to six games over the past two seasons by knee and thigh problems. Though Manning feels Cruz has looked sharp, he knows catching balls in game situations is different than in practice or catching from one thrown by a machine.Now hey, you have to turn back, youre running full speed, you have to adjust, hold a defender off a little bit, just making those tough catches and adjusting to the ball in the air are things that hes doing much better now Manning said. He just had to get some live action and is playing some football.Manning will get a chance to see how far the offense has come when the Giants host to the Miami Dolphins on Friday night.McAdoo has not said how long Manning will play Friday. He wont even say whether he or offensive coordinator Mike Sullivan will call the plays; McAdoo did it for the past two seasons as the offensive coordinator before taking over the head coaching job from Tom Coughlin.Game notesMcAdoo said third-round draft Darian Thompson is the favorite to start next to Landon Collins at safety. ... McAdoo on Mannings reaction after being intercepted on the first play of training camp: Mike Sullivan has known him for a long time. He says it all the time, `If Eli wasnt playing football, hed probably be the worlds greatest poker player, and he didnt flinch. He just keeps playing.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFLNike Free Shoes Nz . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Nike Free Buy Online Nz .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. http://www.nikefreesalenz.com/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Nike Free Clearance Nz . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Nike Free Nz Sale . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well.NEW YORK -- Marcus Bagley ran for a career-high 220 yards, Zach Drayer found Kamron Lewis on a 72-yard fourth-quarter touchdown strike and St. Francis beat Columbia 13-9 on Saturday.Drayer finished with 124 yards passing and Lewis had 77 yards receiving for St. Francis (1-2). The Red Flash held advantages in both total yards (397-266) and time of possession (35:59-24:01).Lance Geesey kicked two first-half field goals to give St. Francis a 6-0 lead at the break.Skylerr Mornhinweg hit Cameron Dunn for a 3-yard TD pass to cut the Red Flash lead to 13-9 with 10 seconds left, but the ensuing onside kick was recovered by St.dddddddddddd. Francis.Mornhinweg finished with 112 yards passing for the Lions, who have lost four consecutive season opening games.It was the first ever matchup between the two schools. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz