Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

09.05.2019 10:39
since finally getting a shot in the Os rotation, Antworten

A look at whats happening all around the majors today:---EVEN RACEDJ LeMahieu has a chance to take sole possession of the NL batting lead when Colorado opens a series in Milwaukee. LeMahieu and Washingtons Daniel Murphy are tied at .345 -- both are 150 for 435 -- after LeMahieu went 14 for 20 during the Rockies recent homestand.BELTWAY SERIESWashingtons Stephen Strasburg and Baltimores Dylan Bundy square off in an interleague battle of playoff contenders. Strasburg began the season 13-0 but is just 2-4 since, and last time out, he allowed nine runs in 1 2/3 innings in a loss at Coors Field. Bundy is making his eighth start since finally getting a shot in the Os rotation, and hes 4-3 with a 3.65 ERA in that time.RAYS LEFTIES OLD AND NEWLeft-hander David Price returns to Tampa Bay to face his old team and their latest up-and-coming lefty, Blake Snell. Price is 35-30 career with a 2.92 ERA at Tropicana Field, and he and the Red Sox lost 4-0 when he pitched there on June 29. Snell is a hard-throwing rookie finding success early in his big league career, posting a 2.83 ERA over his past eight starts.CARRASCO AT HOME ON THE ROADIndians right-hander Carlos Carrasco has a 1.97 ERA on the road and pitches at Oakland in the first game of a three-game series. Carrasco has allowed at least one homer in five straight starts and has a 6.23 ERA in that time. The As are looking for better luck with righty Andrew Triggs starting -- Oakland is 1-20 when the rookie has pitched this season, including 0-3 in three starts.TO THE SHOWERSFans in Baltimore, Cincinnati and other ballparks around the majors and minors are hoping the clouds clear away. Rain forced delays in several spots over the weekend, including a four-hour wait at Camden Yards before the Orioles hosted the Astros. Cheap Running Shoes Online . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Clearance Running Shoes Online . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.cheaprunningshoesaustralia.com/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Cheap Running Shoes Wholesale .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Wholesale Running Shoes Australia .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. The public sent Bar Hopping off as the 4-5 betting favorite in the 3-year-old Breeders Crown for trotting colts and was proven right.Driven by Tim Tetrick, Bar Hopping came away in the middle of the pack early on as Sutton assumed control. Southwind Frank was also hustled away but driver Yannick Gingras elected to sit in the pocket rather than make a move to the front.With Sutton posting fractions of 28-3/5 and 56-2/5, Lagerfeld came first-over to apply serious pressure and towed Bar Hopping into contention on his back. Also in the flow was Triple Crown winner Marion Marauder, but he was clearly off his game and unable to keep up with the first two in the outer tier.With three quarters on the board in 1:24 1/5, it was clear that Sutton was in trouble, and that meant Southwind Frank was in a bad spot. Bar Hopping charged to the front in mid-stretch as Southwind Frank desperately searched for room and cleared too late, finishing 1-1/2 lengths behind the favorite for second in the $500,000 final. Double L Lindy was third in the 1:51 4/5 mile, which equaled the stakes record held by Father Patrick. Marion Marauder finished last.Today off cover he really responded well, said Tetrick, who had just finished winning his third straight Breeders Crown race, having won with 2-year-old colts Walner [trotter] and Huntsville [pacer].Walner, said Tetrick when asked which was thhe most special of the three, but they are all very special for me.dddddddddddd. Any time you win one of those big trophys its really special.For Gingras, the disappointment was evident. I got a little lost in there. I love to be in front but thats horse racing.Trainer Paula Wellwood said Marion Marauder came out of the race sick. Theres no doubt that hes sick, said Wellwood. I think hes probably got a viral infection. Its one of those things. Thats horse racing. You take the good with the bad. I knew when he got out there that he wasnt himself. Going to the half, you could really see it.Bar Hopping ($3.80) jumped over the $1 million mark in earnings this year to $1,061,795 for owners Christina Takter, Hatfield Stables and Marvin Katz. The son of Muscle Hill-Cocktail Hour, trained by Jimmy Takter, has won eight of 17 starts on the year.?He has a race in Indiana [Carl Erskine] next week that I might go to. I have to talk to the owners, said Takter.Bar Hopping also became eligible to the TVG Final for older horses on November 12 at The Meadowlands, but Takter was against the possibility of entering the 3-year-old.I tried with The Bank last year and it didnt go well, said Takter. Bar Hopping is a better horse, but I dont think Ill try it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz