Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

08.05.2019 00:55
ons while capturing the league championship in 2009.The thing tha Antworten

What do you need to know about last nights big stories? Joe McDonald gives us his take on the biggest and best. This is where we say, Morning, Joe.McDavid is just getting started: Pittsburgh Penguins forward Conor Sheary might have stolen the show with his two goals in the teams 4-3 win over the Edmonton Oilers. But make no mistake:?Connor McDavid proved once again that he can play with the best in the world -- as in, the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby -- and also stand out as an all-around talent. McDavid, 19, had three assists in his first matchup against Crosby. Although Crosby, 29, is still in his prime, the league and its fans should be thrilled that once the torch is passed, McDavid will be a great ambassador for the game. His incredible speed, sense and hockey IQ are already at an elite level. He has three or more points in seven of his 59 career games. Theres plenty more coming from McDavid, so sit back and enjoy because its going to be a pleasure watching him develop into one of the games greats.Laine keeps scoring: During a World Cup of Hockey practice for Team Finland, goalie Tuukka Rask was repeatedly scored on by phenom Patrik Laine. At one point, Laine scored a goal at point-blank range that Rask later admitted he never saw. There was an image of the goalie just looking at the puck in the net in total disbelief. It was at that moment Rask realized just how talented Laine is as an 18-year-old forward. On Tuesday, Laine scored his second career hat trick in only his 14th NHL game. It was also a career-high four points as the Winnipeg Jets defeated the Dallas Stars 8-2. Laine now has 11 goals and four assists for 15 points. Its fitting that he becomes the first player to score 11 goals in his first 14 career games since fellow Finn Teemu Selanne accomplished the feat in 1992-93. Selanne was an incredible player. Laine is going to be better.Where does Nash fit it?: Its hard to figure out the legacy of the New York Rangers Rick Nash. The forward scored his 400th career goal -- the 92nd player in NHL history to do so -- during Tuesdays 5-3 loss to the Vancouver Canucks. The Rangers are off to a strong start (10-4-0), and Nash, 32, is one of the reasons the Rangers are poised for a solid season. But its still difficult to define his career. He is one of three NHL players to score at least 400 goals since 2002-03, the start of his rookie season, joining Alex Ovechkin and Jarome Iginla. Strangely enough, all three have yet to win a Stanley Cup. And all three players are in a class of their own because in order to achieve that elite status, they must win a championship. Ovechkin and Iginla are no doubt future Hall of Famers, but Nash is borderline.Ofertas Zapatillas Nike Outlet . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Comprar Zapatillas Nike Baratas Online . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.zapatillasbaratasnike.es/ .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Zapatillas Nike Baratas Originales . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Zapatillas Nike Baratas Online China . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season.Ottawa Senators general manager Pierre Dorion was so pleased to get Mike Hoffman under contract that he hugged another member of the clubs management team.The Senators and Hoffman, Ottawas leading scorer this past season, avoided going to arbitration by agreeing to a four-year contract worth nearly $21 million.This is a great day for the organization. I shouldnt tell you this, but I actually hugged (director of hockey operations) Randy Lee today, Dorion said on a conference call Wednesday shortly after the announcement of the deal, which carries a $5.19 million annual cap hit.Obviously we see Mike as a huge piece of our team going forward.Hoffman led the Senators in goals for the second straight season, hitting a career high with 29 goals. He also set career highs with 30 assists, 59 points and a team-leading nine power-play goals.The 26-year-old was particularly pleased to avoid arbitration for a second straight summer. Hoffman was awarded a one-year, $2 million deal through the process last summer, his third consecutive one-year contract. His new deal doesnt expire until the end of the 2019-20 season.His arbitration hearing was scheduled for Aug. 4.Ottawa was most intrigued to see what impact new head coach Guy Boucher could have on the Kitchener, Ontario, native. Hoffman starred for Boucher in junior with the Drummondville Voltigeurs of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, scoring 98 goals over two seasons while capturing the league championship in 2009.The thing thats exciting about Mike Hoffman is hes going to play for a coach that, without divulging too many secrets, that simply adores him, Dorion said.Dorion was particularly excited by how Boucher, formerly the Tampa Bay Lightning head coach, planned to use Hoffman on the power play.Hoffman seemed to clash at times with Dave Camerron, the former Senators coach who was fired at the end of last season.dddddddddddd. Cameron benched Hoffman for the entire third period of an early March win over Toronto before dropping him to the fourth line.Hoffman had 46 even-strength points, second to captain Erik Karlsson among Senators. His 56 goals over the past two seasons rank 19th among all NHL players.Obviously I had to prove myself again, Hoffman said. I didnt want to just be a one-hit wonder kind of guy and last season I think I kind of showed what I can do in this league.Hoffman could have become an unrestricted free agent next summer, but the Senators opted to buy three years of unrestricted status. The new deal carries a limited no-trade clause (a list of 10 teams) that takes effect in the 2017-18 season.Dorion said a new deal wasnt close last month at the draft, but the sides made progress on term and dollars last week. Dorion was discouraged again on Monday though before meeting with Hoffmans agent Rob Hooper on Tuesday.The sides came to an agreement a day later.Twenty-two-year-old defenseman Cody Ceci is the only Senator still unsigned. Ceci is a restricted free agent, one whom Dorion said will be in the lineup when Ottawa opens the regular season.I can assure you that Cody will be playing for us on October 12, he said.Asked about the prospect of 40 goals for Hoffman, a former fifth-round pick, Dorion responded, I hope! But I definitely see more than 29, he said.I see an improvement. I definitely see someone whos going to step forward, take a bigger role on our team, not just score goals, but help us win games. I see someone whos been a good player in the NHL, but who can grow even further. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz