Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

08.05.2019 00:54
or the 1400m race, while Tim Clark is on stand-by to ri Antworten

Isa Guha will be part of the Sky Sports team for our coverage of the Womens World T20 - and she expects her old England team-mates to triumph. Find out why below...In 2009, Guha won the Womens World Cup with England in Australia and the Womens World T20 on home soil. She made over 100 one-day appearances for her country and was ranked No 1 bowler by the ICC. Isa Guha gives her predictions for the Womens World T20 tournament Winner: England Maybe a bit of bias involved, but I do think the England women have a good chance. The pace bowling has generally been consistent and there is enough experience to create a breakthrough if opposition teams go hard. I think the spinners will have to be smarter, especially if the boundaries are brought in, but I think the real key lies with our batting. We saw fearless batsmanship against South Africa with the women playing freely and Im hoping that they are able to transfer that to the World T20 especially during the knockout stages. The ability to cope under pressure will be huge. Watch England Women in action in the ICC Womens World T20. Coverage begins on Sky Sports on 15th March Most sixes: Lizelle Lee (South Africa)We saw some explosive hitting in the recent series v England. South Africa seem to have a few big hitters but I think Lee will have the most impact. Most wickets: Anya Shrubsole (England)Anya has been very successful in India and Bangladesh in the past, mainly because shes retained the ability to swing the ball early. In T20, I think its really valuable to have a bowler who can bring the ball back into the right hander at pace. If Plan A fails, then the No1 ranked T20 bowler has variations up her sleeve and can bowl excellent yorkers. Sarah Taylors batting and keeping will be crucial for England Englands key player: Sarah TaylorNot just with the bat but also behind the stumps. If she has a good tournament then I can guarantee England will, too. She is experienced enough to shoulder the responsibility with the bat and her consistency in this format in recent times will be valuable to the side going forward.Rising star: Smriti Mandhana (India)At 19 years of age, shes already making waves across the international circuit. A classy and elegant left-hander, Smriti had a successful tour of England in 2014 and recently had Australia scratching their heads in their own backyard. She comes into the tournament in some very good form against SL too. Having played well across the globe, I look forward to watching her bat in conditions that she is most familiar with. Remember the name Smriti Mandhana - you may be hearing it a lot Best thing about touring India: The unfaltering passion for the game - and, hopefully, some big crowds.It all depends on how well the games are marketed to be honest. At the last ICC womens event in India there wasnt much attention, but then hardly anyone knew a World Cup was going on. More TV games and an Indian team that have been doing well recently will hopefully arouse interest. A full house at Eden Gardens? Its happened before for a womens final - how brilliant would it be if it happened again?Watch England Womens opening World T20 clash, against Bangladesh, from 9.30am, Thursday, Sky Sports 2.Also See:Tash Farrants T20 DiaryWomens cricket homeCricket fixtures/resultsGet Sky SportsNike Vapormax Scontate . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Nike Vapormax In Offerta . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.vapormaxitalia.it/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Nike Vapormax Saldi . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Vapormax Italia Scontate . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league.The all-consuming nature of working with racehorses got a little bit harder for trainer David Pfieffer when his second child decided to arrive the night before his stable star faced her toughest test.Pfieffers partner Lizzie gave birth to their son on the eve of the Myer Classic in which Denmagic put in a career-best effort to finish third in the Group One race at Flemington.The addition to their family prevented the proud father-of-two travelling to Melbourne and did nothing to lighten his workload.Its been hectic lately. Its been a hard slog, Pfieffer said.I had my foreman in Melbourne looking after Denmagic so Ive had a fair bit to do in the barn as well as stay on top of everything.But the hard work has been paying off.Aside from Denmagics gallant performances in Victoria which also netted two Group Two fourths, Ziggie Willie won the $80,000 feature at Canterbury on Friday night and the stable has Dixie Chick and Chestnut Road set to race at Rosehill on Saturday.Pfieffer is leaning towards the the fillies and mares benchmark handicap over 1400m, rather than the 1200m race for Dixie Chick.Dixie Chick was strong first-up when she flashed home late to grab second at Warwick Farm on September 21, but haas encountered bad luck in two unplaced Saturday runs since.ddddddddddddI think shes a horse that will probably be contending at stakes level, Pfieffer said.She probably deserves to have a few more wins next to her name.Pfieffer has booked Tye Angland for the 1400m race, while Tim Clark is on stand-by to ride if she starts over the shorter course.Youd like to think shell be a bit closer settling in the run and still have that great turn of foot at the end, Pfieffer said.Seven-year-old stablemate Chestnut Road, whose career has been restricted by injury, is entered in the colts, geldings and entires benchmark handicap over 1400m.Hes a horse that is better suited when hes on top of the ground as opposed to most horses who have had issues, Pfieffer said.Meanwhile Denmagic has gone to the paddock, with Pfieffer nominating the Coolmore Classic, Queen Of The Turf and the Doncaster Mile as potential Group One targets.One of her Melbourne fourths was in the Group Two Matriarch Stakes (2000m) on November 5, but Pfieffer said she was likely to race between 1200 and 1600m during autumn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz