Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

08.05.2019 00:54
eap Authentic Air Jordan 1[/url] . Once again, DeLae Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Two weeks removed from the round of a lifetime, Henrik Stenson was asked to ponder if he left all he had on the west coast of Scotland, a 10-birdie, final-round 63 just 14 days earlier that produced a major championship trophy and memories to be savored.The Claret Jug will forever be part of his trophy case, but it was almost unfair to have to gear up for another major championship so soon. With barely any time to rest or recharge, Stenson, 40, gave it a run Sunday at the PGA Championship, a back-nine double bogey finally derailing his hopes of a second straight major championship.Of course the week took a lot of energy out of me, said Stenson, who shot a final-round 71 to tie for seventh, 6 strokes back of winner Jimmy Walker. We havent got time to recharge. Given all that, Im pretty pleased that I was one of the guys who was up there contending this week. Going to take a lot of positive out of that.Mental fatigue or just not my day ... its hard to say. But I didnt play my best today and I needed to bring a better game today to have a chance.It didnt help that Stenson was unable to play any of the third round on Saturday, which was suspended due to heavy rain and dangerous conditions. He never got on the course after opening the tournament with consecutive 67s, and said it was a missed opportunity.He had to play 36 holes on Sunday -- as did all of those in contention -- and struggled to find any form, even though he shot 67 in the morning to trail Walker by just 2 strokes.I didnt bring my game and I didnt make a putt all day, I felt like, Stenson said. Despite that, I thought I was hanging good. I was trying to push, which I had to. I was two or three behind coming into the last five or six holes. ... Probably the best shot of the day, a three-quarter 9-iron, I just overcooked it and went long and I made double and that was the end of it for me.That occurred at the par-4 15th, where Stenson was still in the mix, a couple of birdies away from making it interesting. But the double-bogey dropped him back and he played the last three holes in even par.Stenson won his first major two weeks ago then barely had time to enjoy it, as he went home to Sweden for a few days but was besieged with media requests.He came to New Jersey feeling that perhaps the momentum would carry over, and it did for a time. All in all, Im pretty pleased to come off the win at The Open and then be right up there contending the week after, he said.Now it is back to his home in Orlando for the first time since the win at Royal Troon for a few days before heading to Rio de Janeiro, where he will play in the Olympic golf tournament and participate in the Opening Ceremonies on Friday.Cheap Authentic Air Jordan 1 . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Cheap Air Jordan 1 China . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.cheapairjordan1china.com/ . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Air Jordan 1 Retro Cheap . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Serena Williams will miss the season-ending WTA Finals for the second year in a row, citing a right shoulder injury.The WTA announced Williams withdrawal from the tournament a week before play begins next Sunday in Singapore, releasing a video from the 22-time Grand Slam singles champion.Williams says she is really, really bummed to skip the event, but adds that her doctor insists that I stay home and heal her shoulder.Adds the 35-year-old American: Its beeen a really tough year for me.ddddddddddddShe hasnt played since losing to Karolina Pliskova in the U.S. Open semifinals in early September, a defeat that resulted in Williams ceding the No. 1 ranking to Angelique Kerber after a 3+-year stay at the top.Williams played in only eight tournaments in 2016, winning two of them, including Wimbledon in July. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz