Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

08.05.2019 00:54
ilver medal because I was going to hit Antworten

They have won the English title more than any other teams and lifted the European Cup more often than anyone else in the land too. Liverpool versus Manchester United is as big as it gets. We look back at 10 memorable Premier League matches between the great rivals...Manchester United 2-2 Liverpool in 1992The first game between the two teams since the advent of the Premier League came in October 1992 at Old Trafford, pitting Sir Alex Fergusons Manchester United against Graeme Sounesss Liverpool. The visitors looked set for a win too when Don Hutchinsons deflected strike gave them the lead and Ian Rush later doubled the advantage with his 287th goal for the Reds - surpassing Roger Hunts club record. But United produced the sort of comeback that was to typify their decade. With 12 minutes remaining, Mark Hughes came up with a wonderful lobbed volley after substitute Clayton Blackmore had chipped the ball into his compatriots path. Hughes then seized upon a Ryan Giggs pass to equalise in the final minute and earn United an unlikely point. Even Ferguson admitted it was fortunate. We didnt play particularly well and perhaps we didnt deserve a point. Highlights of the 2-2 draw between Manchester United and Liverpool in 1992 Souness was frustrated. With a bit more ringcraft and fieldcraft, we would probably have won, he said. But it was to prove an indicator of what was to come. The previous season had been the first since 1968 that United had finished above Liverpool and 1992/93 saw them go one better and win the title for the first time since 1967. Liverpool eventually finished sixth for a second successive season - their joint lowest finish in 28 years.Liverpool 3-3 Manchester United in 1994Liverpool produced one of the great Premier League comebacks in an iconic encounter from the 1993/94 season. United took a three-goal lead midway through the first half, only to see their advantage wiped out by an astonishing turnaround. As Jamie Redknapp recalls, that didnt look on the cards when Steve Bruce headed United in front from Eric Cantonas cross. Highlights of the 3-3 draw between Liverpool and Manchester United in 1994 The first quarter of the game was a nightmare for us, Redknapp told Sky Sports. Bruce had already scored, and then I gave a short pass back to Mark Wright, and Giggs went round him and chipped a goal in for Uniteds second. We were all struggling. We were soon 3-0 down and in a fixture of that enormity, you want the ground to swallow you up. Youre at home to your biggest rivals, and youre getting outclassed. Neil Ruddock and Jamie Redknapp celebrate Liverpools late equaliser in 1994 Two goals by Nigel Clough turned the game on its head and with the visitors holding on, Neil Razor Ruddock headed in a dramatic equaliser to send Anfield wild with delight. When we got back to 3-2, you could sense the crowd knew something special was happening, added Redknapp. It really was an amazing night. The atmosphere was fierce. It makes your hair stand on end.Manchester United 2-2 Liverpool in 1995This fixture marked the return of Eric Cantona after serving an eight-month suspension for his infamous kung-fu kick at Selhurst Park. Typically, he had an immediate impact - just 67 seconds into the game, to be precise - in crossing for Nicky Butt to open the scoring. Robbie Fowler threatened to spoil the comeback with goals either side of half-time but when Jamie Redknapp was adjudged to have fouled Giggs, Cantona had the final word from the penalty spot. Eric Cantona of Manchester United celebrates scoring against Liverpool in 1995 Liverpool boss Roy Evans was unimpressed by referee David Ellerays role. It is a sad story when the referee thinks he has equal billing with Eric Cantona, said Evans. I thought Cantona passed the test but the referee did not. We deserved more than we got. We lost two points on a dodgy decision. Ferguson just seemed relieved the drama was over. Eric did well, he said. Hes tired, of course, but he can be pleased with his performance. And the hypes over, thank goodness.Liverpool 2-3 Manchester United in 1999Once is misfortune but twice is carelessness and so Jamie Carragher will not have fond memories of this Anfield defeat in 1999 after twice beating his own goalkeeper. The Liverpool defender headed beyond Sander Westerveld inside three minutes and when Andy Cole netted from a trademark David Beckham free-kick, things looked routine for the Premier League and European champions. Jamie Carragher heads the ball into his own net at Anfield in 1999 But Massimo Taibi, otherwise impressive on debut in the United goal, gave Liverpool a route back when he failed to claim a free-kick and Sami Hyypia pulled one back. A second Carragher own-goal from another Beckham free-kick restored Uniteds two-goal lead but when Patrik Berger scored and Cole received a second yellow for taking a swipe at Rigobert Song, it made for a grandstand finish. Substitute Michael Owen did toe-poke just wide, but the comeback was to no avail.Manchester United 1-0 Liverpool in 2006Despite featuring a last-minute winner for Manchester United courtesy of Rio Ferdinands header from a Giggs free-kick, this was a game more noteworthy for the bad blood that followed. Jose Mourinhos Chelsea won the title that year but this fixture isnt all about trophies as Gary Nevilles actions showed. The United full-backs decision to run the length of the field to celebrate the winner in front of the visiting Liverpool fans caused controversy. Neville was unapologetic. Rio Ferdinand celebrates scoring in injury time against Liverpool in 2006 I would have been apologetic if Id run up to one of their players and tried to belittle them but this was a celebration, he told The Times. What are you meant to do? Smile sweetly and jog back to the halfway line? Monday Night Football colleague Jamie Carragher had a different view. I think there is a line and Neville crossed it. Ive heard people say its justified because he gets a lot of stick from our fans but the truth is he gets stick as hes been doing that for years.Liverpool 2-1 Manchester United in 2008Ryan Babels time at Anfield was far from glorious but he did have this moment - a late Anfield winner against Manchester United - to cherish. Ryan Giggs was robbed by Javier Mascherano and Babel turned in Dirk Kuyts subsequent pass to give Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez his first Premier League win over United, despite the absence of Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres. Ryan Babel celebrates with Robbie Keane after scoring Liverpools winner in 2008 Carlos Tevez had given the visitors the lead after turning in a pull back from United debutant Dimitar Berbatov but things soon turned sour for them when Edwin van der Sar palmed an attempted clearance against Wes Brown and saw it roll in for the equaliser. There was no way back from Babels winner with Nemanja Vidic capping a miserable afternoon by seeing red late on.Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool in 2009Manchester United were the defending champions and league leaders at the time but found themselves taken apart at Old Trafford by a motivated Liverpool team. Cristiano Ronaldo had given the home side the lead from the penalty spot but Fernando Torres forced a mistake from Nemanja Vidic soon after and United capitulated. Steven Gerrard put Liverpool ahead - also with a penalty - before inducing another Vidic error that saw the defender sent off. Fernando Torres beats Manchester Uniteds Nemanja Vidic to score in 2009 Fabio Aurelio curled home from the resulting free-kick, before Andrea Dossena capped an amazing afternoon for Liverpool by lobbing Edwin van der Sar. Ferguson was less than magnanimous. I thought we were the better team, but the score doesnt reflect that, he said. Rafa Benitez preferred to look ahead. If we are going to win the title, we are going to need three points from every game and United to drop some more. It didnt happen and Liverpool fell four points short.Manchester United 3-2 Liverpool in 2010Dimitar Berbatovs career at United began with a defeat to Liverpool and that seemed to set the tone for the following two seasons in which he scored just 26 goals in 86 appearances. But things improved at the start of the 2010/11 campaign, with Berbatov scoring in four of his first five appearances. Finally he was in form and he duly put United two goals up against Liverpool in the early season derby game. Dimitar Berbatov completes his hat-trick against Liverpool in 2010 Gerrard threatened to scupper things, scoring a penalty to pull one back and then levelling the scores with 20 minutes remaining courtesy of a 20-yard free-kick. But Berbatov completed his hat-trick - the first by a United player against Liverpool since 1946 - when he rose above Jamie Carragher to convert John OSheas cross. It felt like the moment from which the mercurial forward would go on to justify his vast price tag.You must persevere and trust your judgement, you must have faith, and I think we are being rewarded this season for our confidence in him, said Ferguson afterwards. In a sense, Berbatov delivered. The Bulgarian finished the season as the Premier Leagues joint-top scorer. But Ferguson failed to live by his own words - choosing to omit Berbatov from his squad for the 2011 Champions League Final against Barcelona at the end of that season.Liverpool 3-1 Manchester United in 2011Dirk Kuyt was the unlikely hat-trick hero for Liverpool as he became the first Reds player to score a hat-trick against Manchester United since Peter Beardsley in 1990. Luis Suarez was the catalyst for all three goals as Liverpool got the better of a United side unexpectedly faltering in their push for the Premier League title. Sir Alex Fergusons men had been unbeaten in 23 games at the start of the league season but this was their third reverse in a month and second in a week to allow Arsenal to close within three points with a game in hand. The Red Devils held on to claim the title but this Anfield result marked a memorable high point in Kenny Dalglishs second spell in charge.Manchester United 0-3 Liverpool in 2014David Moyes time in charge of Manchester United was littered with lows but few plumbed the depths quite like this miserable surrender against Liverpool in March. The visitors dominated early on and finally took the lead in front of the Stretford End when Rafaels handball allowed Gerrard to open the scoring from the spot. Soon after the restart, Phil Jones clumsily fouled Joe Allen and Gerrard converted again. Steven Gerrard celebrates scoring a goal at Old Trafford by kissing a camera The Liverpool skipper might have made it a hat-trick of penalties but squandered the opportunity when Vidic was adjudged to have fouled Daniel Sturridge - and was sent off for his troubles too - but Luiz Suarez soon added a third anyway. Its a nightmare, said Wayne Rooney. Its one of the worst days Ive ever had in football. Moyes, meanwhile, had an admission. I think the job was always going to be hard but if you are asking me is it harder than I thought, I would say so, yes. He was sacked the following month.Also See:Klopp v Van Gaal rivalryUniteds rivalry runAir Max 1 Scontate Italia . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Nike Air Max 1 Italia . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.airmax1scontate.it/ . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Nike Air Max 1 Vendita . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Air Max 1 Scontate . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U.RIO DE JANEIRO -- Simone Biles and Aly Raisman stood side by side in Rio Olympic Arena, clutching each other while waiting for the inevitable coronation.When the floor exercise judges validated what Raisman and every other gymnast has known for years -- that Biles is the greatest of her generation and perhaps of all time -- the U.S. Olympic team captain let her good friend go.Suddenly Biles was alone in the spotlight, the normally giggly teenager fighting back tears as she waved to the family that raised her, the coaches that molded her and the sport she is redefining.The secret is out. The pressure is gone. Biles belongs to the world now.And history too.Dynamic on vault. Effortless on beam. Jaw-dropping on floor. Brilliant as ever. And now, finally, an Olympic champion.Biles soared to the all-around title on Thursday night, putting the gap between herself and everyone else on full display for the whole world to see. Her total of 62.198 was well clear of Raisman, who finished her remarkable comeback with a silver medal, and Russias Aliya Mustafina.It doesnt even feel real, Biles said. To me Im just the same Simone ... But I feel the same. I just feel like I did my job tonight.One that she does better than anyone else.Biles became the fourth straight American woman to capture the all-around and fifth overall. She and Raisman joined Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson in 2008 as the only U.S. gymnasts to win gold and silver in the same Olympic final.I told her before today, I want you to win and I want second, Raisman said.Something that seemed far from certain last fall. A three-time Olympic medalist in London, Raisman appeared to be on the outside of the picture looking in after a shaky performance at the world championships that left her devastated.Yet there she was 10 months later, standing on the podium with her fifth Olympic medal around her neck, the 22-year-old called grandma by her teammates having the last laugh and getting a measure of revenge after losing bronze in the 2012 all-around final to Mustafina on a tiebreaker.It made me not think about things too much and made me more confident, Raisman said. I knew going into tonight I was going to get the silver medal because I was going to hit four events.Thats because gold has been out of reach for everyone but Biles for three years and counting. She arrived in Brazil with 14 world championship medals -- 10 of tthem gold -- with routines astonishing in their mix of ambition and precision.ddddddddddddOne last test awaited in Rio, a contest not so much between Biles and the rest of the field but between herself and the outsized expectations her dominance has created.Anything less than heading back to her familys home in Spring, Texas, with a fistful of golds would be seen as a disappointment. Biles earned the first one on Tuesday while serving as the exclamation point to retiring national team coordinator Martha Karolyis going away party.While Biles insisted shes never looked ahead during her long run at the top, thats not exactly true.A portion of her floor exercise routine -- the one that includes her signature tumbling pass -- is set to Brazilian music that would fit right at home in the street right outside Olympic Park. Its not a coincidence.The girl adopted along with her younger sister by their grandparents as toddlers and discovered by coach Aimee Boormans mother during a field trip to the gym is a wonder, even if it always didnt seem that way.Biles talent is unmistakable, but it took time to harness. At one point Boorman pulled Biles aside and gave her a choice. Biles could continue to work out 20 hours a week, attend high school and eventually become a college gymnast or she could explore the elite level, a move that included more intensive training and being home schooled.Boorman asked more than once. And every time the answer came back the same: lets go for it.I wanted to see how far I could go in this sport, she said.A decision that led to years of sacrifices and ultimately, the biggest night of her life.Though Mustafina led through two rotations, it was a mirage. Balance beam and floor exercise -- where Biles is the defending world champion -- lay in wait. She went back in front with a 15.433 on beam -- and capped it with a 15.933 on floor that Karolyi called very close to perfection.Only the judges dont hand out perfect scores anymore. Maybe one day Biles will make them reconsider. Shell have her chance next week when she can add three more golds during the event finals.Five trips to the top of the podium in one games is something gymnastics has never seen.Then again, doing things gymnastics has never seen is what Biles does best. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz