Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

07.05.2019 07:59
He has put in some fantastic pe Antworten

Alex Hales up top. That’s the way Dominic Cork reckons England should have gone for their two-Test series with New Zealand, which begins at Lord’s on Thursday, May 21.Sky Sports pundit Cork - speaking before Hales penned a deal with IPL franchise Mumbai Indians and Adam Lyth was confirmed as Alastair Cooks opening partner for next weeks game at HQ - explained how Hales could have been the man to bully opposition bowlers after an excellent start to the county campaign with Nottinghamshire.The former England all-rounder also hopes Durham seamer Mark Wood, who took his maiden international wicket on last Friday’s rain-affected ODI with Ireland, gets the nod over Chris Jordan due to his extra zip.Watch the video above to see which XI Cork would have picked to tackle the Black Caps and then read his thoughts below… Alex Hales has flourished for Nottinghamshire this term, albeit at No 3 “I would have gone for Hales at the top of the order as I like the style and acceleration he brings to a team.“He won’t be perfect at Test level but he can bully the bowling and if you go with an Alastair Cook, Lyth and Gary Ballance combination in the top three we are not going to see that.“Lyth deserves his selection in some ways after scoring 1,400 runs last year but Hales could have helped England and brought something different.“You then have the solidity of Ballance and the excitement of Root after that, while I would bring in Mark Wood for Chris Jordan as he has definitely got that little bit of pace. Brendon McCullum has a strong New Zealand squad at his disposal “I think it will be a tough series against New Zealand, though.“I believe they will capitalise on where England are at the moment with lots of things going on behind the scenes in terms of Kevin Pietersen and who will open the batting.“Brendon McCullum is an aggressive captain and with the opening bowlers of Trent Boult and (Tim) Southee this won’t be an easy series for England.“If England play well they will push New Zealand all the way but it’s too close to call.”Watch England’s two-Test series against New Zealand, starting on Thursday 21st May, followed by the Ashes. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseys.info/ .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Keelan Giles has been described as a huge talent ahead of his possible Wales debut against Japan.The Ospreys wing will emulate peers such as George North and Tom Prydie by making his Wales bow as an 18-year-old if he features at the Principality Stadium next Saturday.Giles, who has scored eight tries in just five games for the Ospreys this season, was recently promoted to Wales autumn Test squad.And the smart money is on him being involved in the match-day 23 when Japan faces Wales for a first time in Cardiff since 2007.Wales fullback Leigh Halfpenny was 19 when he made his Test debut against South Africa eight years ago, and like Giles, came through rugbys junior ranks in the Swansea area.Keelan is doing well, Halfpenny said. He has put in some fantastic performances for the Ospreys. He is a huge talent.I remember seeing him play one Sunday morning at mini rugby level -- under-eights or under-nines, I think -- and you could see there was something there.From my experience [Test debut], I remember the guys in the squad just made it so easy for me to come in and feel comfortable.They helped me with the calls and just said to go out and enjoy it, and I think that is what you have got to do. You dream of moments like that as a kid, to pull that Welsh jersey on, and you have just got to enjoy it.It is amazing how quickly time goes. It only feels like yesterday that I was the young kid coming in, but I have loved every second of it. I am just looking to keep enjoying it and keep on learning.Wales interim head coach Rob Howley is not due too name his starting line-up until Thursday, but it would be no surprise if he found room in the match-day group for exciting young prospects like Giles, Ospreys fly-half Sam Davies and Newport Gwent Dragons lock Cory Hill.ddddddddddddWholesale changes, though, are not expected as Wales look to build on their hard-fought victory over Argentina two days ago after being crushed by Australia a week earlier, and keep momentum going as they move towards hosting South Africa in 12 days time.Halfpenny added: Obviously, it was a lot happier dressing room. We were disappointed with our performance against Australia. We were looking for a reaction [against Argentina], and we certainly got that.But we are not getting too ahead of ourselves. We are pleased with the performance -- it was important to get the win for confidence and momentum -- and the focus will now turn to Japan and we will prepare well for that one.Australia hurt immensely. We didnt play to the standards that we set ourselves, and it was hugely disappointing, but like I said, it was a test for us as a squad to bounce back and react, and we did that.We are just hugely motivated as a squad to achieve and get better. We felt we improved on our performance from last week [Australia] and next week is an opportunity to improve again.The competition we have for places is huge. Guys are pushing each other for places, and that is a great thing for Welsh rugby. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz