Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

07.05.2019 07:58
of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, Antworten

MANCHESTER, England -- As Manchester Uniteds goals flew in at Old Trafford, Wayne Rooney could only applaud from the substitutes bench.He might have to get used to his new role as a bystander.Rooney was dropped for the English Premier League game against champion Leicester on Saturday in Jose Mourinhos biggest call in his short time in charge at Old Trafford. It proved a good decision, with United winning 4-1 and Rooneys replacement at No. 10 -- Juan Mata -- scoring.Mourinho said Friday that his captain had not been the same player since he was criticized for his display for England against Slovakia in a World Cup qualifier in early September.Aside from being occasionally rested, Rooney has not been dropped by United since he was left out by Louis van Gaal against Stoke midway through last season. Before that, he was also dropped for the last three games of Alex Fergusons long reign in the 2012-13 season after falling out with the then-United manager.The 30-year-old Rooney has scored one goal in eight games for club and country this season.My captain is my captain, Mourinho said. If he is on the pitch, if he is at home, he is my captain. Its not a problem.Mourinho said it was a tactical decision to drop Rooney, rather than a reflection on his form.We thought today the way they defend, the profile of their defenders, we thought the best solution for us was to play with the two fast kids (wingers Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard) and with Mata in a position where he can interact with these young kids, Mourinho said. It went well for us.Mourinho said in his first news conference as United manager that he will only play Rooney as a center-forward or as a deep-lying forward. Rooney faces strong competition in those areas, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Rashford preferred as striker and Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Paul Pogba and Mata as options in the No. 10 role.The England striker came on after 83 minutes to applause and played on the left wing.You prefer always to ask why somebody is not playing, Mourinho said. Sometimes when I read you (in the media), I feel I know nothing about football. But there is one thing I know -- the rules of the game. And I can only start with 11, until somebody tells me there is a change in that.Rooney has struggled for form in Uniteds recent games, with critics saying he has lost pace and explosiveness and slows down the teams attacking tempo.On Friday, Mourinho made a direct correlation between Rooneys poor form and perceived media criticism the striker received after his England performance on Sept. 4 against Slovakia. England won that game 1-0.Honestly, Mourinho said, I think there was a Wayne before the Slovakia-England and a Wayne after Slovakia-England.Rooney is Englands record scorer on 53 goals. He has also scored 246 times for United and needs four more goals to surpass Bobby Charlton as the clubs record scorer. Wholesale Curry Shoes . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Wholesale Stephen Curry Shoes . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. http://www.discountcurryshoes.com/ . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Discount Curry Shoes . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Cheap Curry Shoes China . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City Chiefs are collaborating with the American Indian Community Working Group to address concerns that some of their traditions are considered insensitive to Native Americans.The organizations first got in touch about three years ago, when there was a renewed national push for the Washington Redskins to change their nickname. Recently, the Chiefs and the group, which works as a liaison with the Native American community, began to work more closely together.Several events were planned before the Chiefs game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday in observance of American Indian Heritage Month.Creg Hart, a Cheyenne spiritual leader, performed the Blessing of the Four Directions, and Cheyenne ceremonial leader George Curtis Levi performed a blessing ceremony and honor song.The Buddy Bond Color Guard of the Cheyenne-Arapahoe Tribes presented the colors for the national anthem, which was performed by the Chickasaw Nation Youth Choir.ddddddddddddThe Chiefs nickname was chosen through a fan contest when the team relocated from Dallas. While many fans chose it based on its Native American connection, it was also chosen in homage to then-Kansas City Mayor H. Roe Bartle -- whose own nickname was The Chief.The team has phased out many pregame events that have included Native American iconography over the years. A ceremonial war drum is still beaten by a fan prior to kickoff and fans continue to wave their arms in the tomahawk chop.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz